• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
Just curious, 1 Lucky Pikachu, were you a pikachu main before?

You should play video games, that makes things better! ^^

By any chance do you guys have skype?
Lol, well...I adore Pikachu. I originally mained Peach, then switched to Pikachu right before joining SWF, then switched back to Peach because Turnip Wave Dash > Quick Attack Cancel (at least to me, lol)

I has Skype! My username is "chocolatepikachu", though I'm not on Skype right now since my sister insisted that I take a break from all the calling. :3

And YES, video games DO make everything better! I always feel cheery again after playing some Paper Mario games~

Purple

Hi guys!
But I suck at bral. and I have skpe
We should all Skype sometime :D

And who said i was talking about Brawl? Play other games that are fun! :)

Paper mario has a large replay value imo, i just feel like i can sit there and jump on monsters for hours just to make coins and get items xD.

Btw my skype is Antiximo if anyone wants to add me.

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
So I went on the Mario boards...

YOU'RE GOING DOWN GOOD METAKNIGHTS!
That's the spirit! Go to the Meta boards and tell them you'll kick all their @$$E$!!! :laugh:
lol, they may just swarm us if we do that...there's like a thousand of them on at a time.
Swarm? Like when you all came into the Ness boards when one of them asked if Ness can do anything about Mario's F.L.U.D.D? I guess Marios are all talk? OH HO HO HO HO~

MEGA JK guys, lol. No one wants Meta Knight players swarming in on their boards with their match-up talk and all, so...yeah. :3
Oops...I might've trolled there...:3

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
You bring up bad times in the Ness boards Mr. Pikachu... :/

Your avatar isn't amazing, it's ****ing amazing!!! Full pic? <3
$10 the rest of that avatar is nude and is a hentai pic.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
"I will give you a scaring sentence so that the public be protected from people like you, so that we are not tempted to emulate this horrendous example."

Um...WHO needs to be protected here?!

I wanna throw a
Bob-omb at this guy...somewhat. Idk, I can't really feel TOO mad since these people haven't exactly been exposed to this kind of stuff, so it's no surprise that they'd say stuff like

"You got what you deserve!", "Fourteen years is not enough, they should get 50!"

Reading that article actually makes me feel safe in the U.S., lol
Is it true 60% of American homeowners have firearms? I've heard that, but found it very hard to believe.

simple, they're ********.
Not ******** as such. Rather, their morals are around 100 years behind ours. Gay people in America and Britain were similarly vilified in years gone by, and it was only in the early 70s that it was no longer considered a mental illness. Ultimately Malawi hasn't reached that stage in society yet, and thus when people have children they'll raise them to be against homosexuality, who will subsequently raise their children to be against homosexuality, and so on until one generation decides to break the chain.

That said, most people who are against homosexuality are against the acts rather than the people themselves, but these people seem convinced that everything about them must be bad!

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
hence why i said ********. and Mnt T, why have you not visited Zelda boards in a log time?
Because these days they seem to be discussing lots of stuff about Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts and various other stuff that I've never played/not particularly intersted in, thus disabling me from contributing anything of worth.

Plus ******** is quite a harsh word in general, since it kind of demeans people that actually suffer from ***********.

Purple

Hi guys!
I don't think Peaches are very popular actually. I just think Peach is a very interesting character. A lot of people think she's better than she truly is because of just how she plays. She's interesting to watch if the matches aren't ridiculously long.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I think I am popular cause people finds me funny.

Oh, you was talking about the character. Nevermind.........*Shame*

Purple

Hi guys!
Lol, Jeff is amazing. He's probably one of the nicest people in our community. Always trying to cheer people up xD.

You were too tipsy to appreciate it >: (

Top Bottom