• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
boys Arrreeeee Hot :3 Teeheee

Girls Are Hot Too Sheeeesh Xddd I Start Nothing :-p You Just Have To Be Like Omg Girls Are Hot!!! And U Can Start Ur Own Wave Of Girl Pics As Well And... we Need Guy Pics Too Tho Mmmmm Xd
Mondays Are Disgusting! Sucks That Ur Stuff Got Rained On =[ At Least It Can Only Go Up From Here?
No No No No! Stop It Already!

I really want a smoothie.
I really want a Shamrock Smoothie !_!

@ironboots: nope i dont think you can tell by the way they type but generally females use stupid faces and say cute a lot....some times...You cant really tell what gender someone is or sexuality since dark.pch asked if i was gay ^^ by the way they type. I could type differently if i wanted but....thats not fun ^_^
It is true, you cannot tell at all. I love how much fun it is to tease people about my gender :laugh: The trick is to establish that doubt in people about if they think you are male or female, then after that never reveal it. Just let people think what they want ^_- and LLR (lolilovesrain), I do not think that statement about females generally using stupid faces is true. 90% of the people are probably male and most use those odd faces.

Like on here I have never established my gender yet. However, since 90% of the people here are male no one ever questions your gender though, they just assume you are male, so it's not very fun at all to tease people here. Instead, I just participate in the conversations and community.

;)

White-Peach

Smash Ace
It is true, you cannot tell at all. I love how much fun it is to tease people about my gender :laugh: The trick is to establish that doubt in people about if they think you are male or female, then after that never reveal it. Just let people think what they want ^_- Like on here I have never established my gender yet.
I assume everyone on the internet is a man unless otherwise noted :D Good rule of thumb I think :o

Also, the real trick, is to wear men's clothes and still have people think you're a woman. Having a man compliment you on your tie, because he thinks you're a ****** woman wearing a tie, is kind of cool.

Having another man tell you that you need to stop wearing your current shoes, and get a pair of heels, also funny.

Helping deliver a baby (if that's what you call what I did) and having the family buy you a gift, which was a woman's blouse, also good. I still have the blouse too, memorabilia ftw~

I just made it a contest and won hurray :D

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
ill agree with you all since im really tired and you probably all make sense ^_^ and..........i....have a PREEETTTTYYYY huge **** ...its been proven :D

Andydark

Smash Journeyman
Bourbonnais IL||I consider myself competent. AIM:
Dear Claire

Die in a hole...

Most rigged gym battle ever. I missed with a 90 Accuracy move 3 times in a row, and she managed to connect with fire blast against my Yanmega spamming double team four times. Crit'ing on the fourth one of course so that she'd finally take him down.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I go out clubbing for one night and look at all the fun im missing! :( that's it tonight me and hiROI are about to bring it! There can't be fun in the boards without us and with the special help of my chonga family members such as Peachkid, White Peach, Mikey L, and the peacefull body and mind of LLOD. =)

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
2 things can happen:

1: Scare away the gays
2: Make the gays straight

They will lose hope in what they believe in. This I can Break the Peach comandment about not being able to talk about girls without getting infracted. And terminate all the guy talk when it happens.

And the most important part of all. They can help me destroy thier god..............."Lady Gaga"

With her out they will have nothing else to believe in or live for.
Orrrr... more girls around here means more fabulous talk of guys, various interests that the typical straight guy would run from, and other such things. I fully support more girls for more awesome time. ^_^

And wow, reading a lot of the last page made my day. Did someone spike the tea? XD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Orrrr... more girls around here means more fabulous talk of guys, various interests that the typical straight guy would run from, and other such things. I fully support more girls for more awesome time. ^_^

And wow, reading a lot of the last page made my day. Did someone spike the tea? XD
Screw this, you freaking people screwed me over for the last time. I am recruiting lesbians.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Big sister Pan (Pan2N) was one. too bad I have not heard from her in a while. But I still have her. And Snakeee is a male lesbian. I got something to work with to destroy you all.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Hey you guys wanna hear something funny? I got called out at pound 4 livestream by a certain MK player ( i think)... twice... d m b r a n d o n

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK0H7v50--s&feature=related
2:30 and 5:30
The first time, someone was like "there are too many hidden pros like llod and raffi-x" or something (even tho im not a pro X_X )
The second time, I think I had said like "its annoying how M2K tornados so much, just cuz it extends the match so much" or something like that.

So... yeah. I started laughing when he said that xD

hiROI

Smash Lord
but...but...i only wrote on the peach boards cuz kyon is on here... xD and i met hiroi and i think he is awesome and....like....you...do kind of lose =/ I mean im all up for the not being infracted thing for talking about girls but you should be able to talk about guys as well....There are two genders for a reason xD
:3 Awh! I love your hair gurl! Lets get ours together :D

Omg! Yes!! <3

Boys are so hot!! <3

:)
Everything that you said ^2

I go out clubbing for one night and look at all the fun im missing! :( that's it tonight me and hiROI are about to bring it! There can't be fun in the boards without us and with the special help of my chonga family members such as Peachkid, White Peach, Mikey L, and the peacefull body and mind of LLOD. =)
I love all muh hom3gurlsz~.
Here's me and kyon last nite from the streets<3333

I predict that in DP's search for lesbians, Snakeee will convert DP into a male lesbian

Hey you guys wanna hear something funny? I got called out at pound 4 livestream by a certain MK player ( i think)... twice... d m b r a n d o n

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK0H7...eature=related
2:30 and 5:30
The first time, someone was like "there are too many hidden pros like llod and raffi-x" or something (even tho im not a pro X_X )
The second time, I think I had said like "its annoying how M2K tornados so much, just cuz it extends the match so much" or something like that.

So... yeah. I started laughing when he said that xD
I love the commentary on that one. After MK's first death. "4 and 30 left in the match. The best strategy is to grab a ledge and not let go... or hit the b button"

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Kyon YOU TRICK RUNNING OFF WITH THIS CL1TVILLE SKANK-A-HO? Fine i see how it is...

White Peach gurl, lets show these heifers

White-Peach

Smash Ace
Let him run-off with his knock-off purse-carryin' hooker of a friend.

We'll shop at Macy's, return all of it, then bust out the good **** that they don't make anymore. *****es be jealous because they can't find knock-offs of the cute **** we're bustin' out. Yeah, we spread them letters out too.

[ J---U---I---C---Y ]

:D

hiROI

Smash Lord

Wow yall are really stupid. You window-cleanin' slaves better recognize that we wear real gucci~ Just because we don't have fake hair and some fakeazz gucci don't mean we cant work it! Yall need to stop hatin and start pickin'~*

Top Bottom