• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters
I thought I understood you all. I was wrong. I do not understand the conversation here at all. It's like reading French. I recognize the words, but the meaning escapes me.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
*shakes head* these tricks just don't know who they dealing with. And you know you get your clothes from the local barber shop in the back. Don't be playah haten!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I will not convert into a male lesbian. I am too strong as to who I am to do that. I am ruthless. I am not sweet and like any of you happy people. I am not gonna break that easy. Have you forgotten who I am? I'm Dark.Pch. Let it be known!

And Now my kids are girls? Then you all ask why I don't pay child support..........

White-Peach

Smash Ace
Wow yall are really stupid. You window-cleanin' slaves better recognize that we wear real gucci~ Just because we don't have fake hair and some fakeazz gucci don't mean we cant work it! Yall need to stop hatin and start pickin'~*
Now wait just a minute, stop working that man's lap and come up for air for just a hot second.

Fake hair? You must be confused. We have real hair and sport a modest houserobe and work that **** harder than your current source of income.

*shakes head* these tricks just don't know who they dealing with. And you know you get your clothes from the local barber shop in the back. Don't be playah haten!
As if the barber shop could carry clothes to handle these measurements. I'm bustin' out in all the right places, man and woman combined. Bam, Pow, BOOM!

Dey 4L$0 b33 h4+!n [[[b3cuzzz]]] they cant pose like us.
Posing is for posers. Ohsnap. /REALHairflip

@White-peach: From the distance, you look male in the face.
@Gangsta: If this is how it used to be, I do not think I could handle it.

I will not convert into a male lesbian. I am too strong as to who I am to do that. I am ruthless. I am not sweet and like any of you happy people. I am not gonna break that easy. Have you forgotten who I am? I'm Dark.Pch. Let it be known!

And Now my kids are girls? Then you all ask why I don't pay child support..........
You are in denial DP. Besides, you being a male lesbian wouldn't need to be sweet. Girls can be ruthless too
(and maybe hold a grudge longer too *glup*

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Thus is the peach boards. Gotta get used to it guys while your here while adding some of your own topics. Step up we won't bite unless its about girls it seems XD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You are in denial DP. Besides, you being a male lesbian wouldn't need to be sweet. Girls can be ruthless too
(and maybe hold a grudge longer too *glup*
Indenial my ***. I am straight and gonna stay that way. I love girls, thier booties and thier boobies. Boobies for the win. Boobies, boobies, BOOBIES DAMMIT!

Thus is the peach boards. Gotta get used to it guys while your here while adding some of your own topics. Step up we won't bite unless its about girls it seems XD
And this is what you all will be destroyed for.

Indenial my ***. I am straight and gonna stay that way. I love girls, thier booties and thier boobies. Boobies for the win. Boobies, boobies, BOOBIES DAMMIT!
White-peach, flash your man-boobies at DP. You might have more sway over DP considering his interests.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Yea, good luck with that one dude. You must seriously forgotten who I am.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sucks. I was gonna give you late night lessons. I am starting to feel more alive lately. So decided to Be a Peach teacher again.

Sucks. I was gonna give you late night lessons. I am starting to feel more alive lately. So decided to Be a Peach teacher again.
How about later tonight? (I mean in like 12+ hours when it's night again) I will have time then. Also, you could do any lessons in words right now from anything you remember from the last time we played.

gantrain05

Smash Master
i'd totally play some wifi with u like i used drk.peach, that is if i still had wifi like i used to. it sucks too bad to play any online game lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm gonna use my chat that I made to hold my lessons. Since no one uses it, best I but that chat to good use. The link to the chat is on the first post of this thread.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Oh hussy do you have a surprise waiting for you when i get back from school. ;P

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
My fellow Peach players. I know quite a few of you are going to APEX and I'd like to know who is going. I had this idea at pound that the peach players should all share a room together. I think it will be fun and it let us get to know eachother even more. Plus the breakfast and dinner we are having cause im making it happen will be easier to do and we can watch movies, have ***** fights and learn from eachother hands on. What do you think?

And Peachkid I'll be waiting by the playground for your skanking *** <3

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
I'm gonna use my chat that I made to hold my lessons. Since no one uses it, best I but that chat to good use. The link to the chat is on the first post of this thread.
gathering everyone together is gonna be kind of hard and rather miss out on things

i rather have your personal aim to ask you stuff when i need help :D

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
My fellow Peach players. I know quite a few of you are going to APEX and I'd like to know who is going. I had this idea at pound that the peach players should all share a room together. I think it will be fun and it let us get to know eachother even more. Plus the breakfast and dinner we are having cause im making it happen will be easier to do and we can watch movies, have ***** fights and learn from eachother hands on. What do you think?

I might go. I still have a month n a half to decide w/ a couple friends. If I do go I'm sharing a room w/ them and not ya'll but I'll def hang out a lot in the Peach room haha.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

.................**** it, I'll go to apex.

gathering everyone together is gonna be kind of hard and rather miss out on things

i rather have your personal aim to ask you stuff when i need help :D
This is not some type of chat where I gather people and talk to them about Peach stuff. This is for my students that I am teaching and playing on wifi against. And for that I am using my chat. But if you still wish to ask me questions on aim/yahoo/msn, you can. I sti;l have lots of Peach players doing that and have been for a long time.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Raz 10:33 am
(10:33:08 AM): lol
(10:33:14 AM): that's pretty funny
(10:33:19 AM): hey btw
(10:33:20 AM): at apex
(10:33:26 AM): kyon wants to have a peach hotel room
(10:33:40 AM): i'm not gonna actaully be in it though
(10:33:49 AM): but i hope they do it
(10:33:57 AM): coz i wouldn't mind hanging out in there a lot
(10:36:34 AM): u r going to apex right?