• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
dark.pch!!!!!!!!!!! how could you not realize i was a girl?!?!!? /cries i feel like a failure at being a girl now ='[ and i was all wishing you a happy bday and EVERYTHING =[ >_> but yeah...im a girl xD guys can like cute things too....girls are cute

@Moozle: okies ^_^ ill play you just let me know when you can contact me on AIM if you would like to let me know :D Aim = LoliLovesRain

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Lol Edrees you old fart :p

Pokemon was the first video game I ever had (I think I was 5?). The storylines aren't too great but they don't have as much to work with as final fantasy does. They're limited to specific characters with specific plotlines (there can't be any deaths since the audience intended is children) with anything too mature.
I know I was just teasing ya =D Like I said, I can easily see why people like it. just not my cup of tea

when i think of RPG i think of FF as well as Dragon quest and fire emblem but i think of pokemon too xD Its true the game doesnt really have a great story line or characters but...i play it cuz i like cute pokemon...if I played it for what you want in a game i would get bored and just stop :3 so i guess id agree with dark pch....but...i dont wanna cuz...cute things :3
Yeah, different games are played for different reasons. Apples and oranges me thinks

Nicole

Smash Champion
Pokemon is a down graded RPG. Japan Ran out of money to make a kick *** RPG game so they had to think of something simple ignoring the epic stuff that makes an RPG great.

And Yea, I missed it. I just noticed her sig too. I knew something was wierd in her typing. Least I know I still got it by just seeing how people type.
You can't always tell what gender someone is just by how they type...

(I think?)

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
edreeses speaks the truth ^^,

@ironboots: nope i dont think you can tell by the way they type but generally females use stupid faces and say cute a lot....some times...You cant really tell what gender someone is or sexuality since dark.pch asked if i was gay ^^ by the way they type. I could type differently if i wanted but....thats not fun ^_^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
dark.pch!!!!!!!!!!! how could you not realize i was a girl?!?!!? /cries i feel like a failure at being a girl now ='[ and i was all wishing you a happy bday and EVERYTHING =[ >_> but yeah...im a girl xD guys can like cute things too....girls are cute
I'm sorry. Forgive me. I dont know what came over me. I knew for a fact you was not a straight male if that counts for anything. And I don't do C-U-T-E. That is not in my vocabulary.

You will have to excuse my behavior. I am so misunderstood.

You can't always tell what gender someone is just by how they type...

(I think?)
I can. But not all the time. But I am beter at seeing if one is gay or straight. When people abuse these faces and phrases when it is not that funny or talk like babies, it is so easy these days for me to tell just what you are.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I'm sorry. Forgive me. I dont know what came over me. I knew for a fact you was not a straight male if that counts for anything. And I don't do C-U-T-E. That is not in my vocabulary.

You will have to excuse my behavior. I am so misunderstood.

I can. But not all the time. But I am beter at seeing if one is gay or straight. When people abuse these faces and phrases when it is not that funny or talk like babies, it is so easy these days for me to tell just what you are.
ahahaha well you are forgiven this time ^_^ sorry if im like writing all over your thread here...you guys are all just sooo awesome and...i like to talk ahahha and...i dont abuse the faces on purpose xD i really just smile a lot ask people who know me im pretty much always smiling and laughing lol sucks when im on the computer tho cuz people look at me weird :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dont be sorry for anything. We need more females around here. I still need to take over this place. And having more females around here will help.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lmfao niiice xD wait...sooo how is having more females around going to help? xD
2 things can happen:

1: Scare away the gays
2: Make the gays straight

They will lose hope in what they believe in. This I can Break the Peach comandment about not being able to talk about girls without getting infracted. And terminate all the guy talk when it happens.

And the most important part of all. They can help me destroy thier god..............."Lady Gaga"

With her out they will have nothing else to believe in or live for.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
2 things can happen:

1: Scare away the gays
2: Make the gays straight

They will lose hope in what they believe in. This I can Break the Peach comandment about not being able to talk about girls without getting infracted. And terminate all the guy talk when it happens.

And the most important part of all. They can help me destroy thier god..............."Lady Gaga"

With her out they will have nothing else to believe in or live for.
but.......i LOVE hearing about the guy talk ahhaha and i love hearing their stories!!!! lady gaga...i dont like much but also women cant make gay people straight you are what you are xD and...you get infracted for talking about girls?....well...that is a little too much but....i dont mind the guy talk :3 hehe Guys are sexy to look at

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dammit no! Edit that post! If they see you say that I lose. You are currently on thier side saying all those things.

Crap my plan is ruined!

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Dammit no! Edit that post! If they see you say that I lose. You are currently on thier side saying all those things.

Crap my plan is ruined!
but...but...i only wrote on the peach boards cuz kyon is on here... xD and i met hiroi and i think he is awesome and....like....you...do kind of lose =/ I mean im all up for the not being infracted thing for talking about girls but you should be able to talk about guys as well....There are two genders for a reason xD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I see now. It's HiOI and Kyons doing. They got to you before me and brain washed you. Thats why you saying all this.

Well damm you both Kyon and HiROI! This is the last tme I let you ruin my plans. Curse the darn boards.

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
My SoulSilver team consists solely of my Dunsparce.

He's broken and amazing and adorable. <3
Oh meno you lovable nutter you~ Also lol @ thread title

You need to start play the "Tales" games. Those RPG own so hard.
Do any of them compare to symphonia? That was seriously like my first legit JRPG and omg soooo goooooood.

And I don't do C-U-T-E. That is not in my vocabulary.
Dude, try posting ":3". Just once! Trust me it'll feel g-o-o-d.

Back to pokemanz. Those messages you get when talking to your pokes are actually deeper than I thought. Like I talked to that lady at the beginning of the game who says your pokemon is adorable and then I talked to my Totidile, and he was embarrassed :laugh:
dawwwwwwww
Now to continue soft resetting for a Totidile with satisfactory IVs :urg:.

Back to whatevers, I'm curious, do you guys read any MANGA? I read one piece, bleach, naruto, and fairy tale myself. So I guess I'm your typical shonen noob <_____>. One piece is amazing. Bleach is entertaining, but only because it ventures into "so bad it's good" territory on a regular basis. Naruto is kinda meh, but I can appreciate the themes I guess. Fairy Tale is the culmination of every shonen cliché ever, but is a quick and dirty read so why not I guess. Though lately it's ventured into "so bad it's bad" territory so I haven't bothered HEH.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
@ dark I need no brainwashing :D

annnnd i read manga ^_^ and watch anime. atm i am currently watching and up to date in kimi ni todoke watch it its awesome also ga-rei zero is amazing and im reading othrs like dance in the vampire bund but im watching a lot more anime than reading Manga xD i need to catch up on a lot of stuff =[ but im going to start that when i have spring break also i will probably start working on my cosplay outfit during that time soo we shall see what happens :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh meno you lovable nutter you~ Also lol @ thread title

Do any of them compare to symphonia? That was seriously like my first legit JRPG and omg soooo goooooood.

Dude, try posting ":3". Just once! Trust me it'll feel g-o-o-d.
ToS was too good but lacked Hi-ougi moves like the others. Only Lloyd and Colett were able to do them. Though the PS2 version all characters were able to do them.Its hard to compare all the tales games cause they are all awsome. But my fav is ToS

And no dude. I am not gonna do that face.................i'm scared............

Metatitan

Smash Master
I searched for an hour and a half at the start of my game and still couldn't find a dunsparce D:

Now that I have rock smash I could easily find one but my team is full :[

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
but...but...i only wrote on the peach boards cuz kyon is on here... xD and i met hiroi and i think he is awesome and....like....you...do kind of lose =/ I mean im all up for the not being infracted thing for talking about girls but you should be able to talk about guys as well....There are two genders for a reason xD
Both genders should be treated equally.

I don't believe both genders are created equally in this board after hearing about and seeing multiple pictures of guys, but when Flatsoda posted a picture of one( or a few, can't remember) girl(s), he was infracted and the pictures were taken down.

If the pictures of guys were allowed to stay up, then so should the girls. They were both at the same level of "almost offensive."

Besides, there are more to talk about with girls than guys.

Also....Breloom is the best pokemon.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Loliiii you should make a profile thingy. :)
Both genders should be treated equally.

I don't believe both genders are created equally in this board after hearing about and seeing multiple pictures of guys, but when Flatsoda posted a picture of one( or a few, can't remember) girl(s), he was infracted and the pictures were taken down.

If the pictures of guys were allowed to stay up, then so should the girls. They were both at the same level of "almost offensive."

Besides, there are more to talk about with girls than guys.

Also....Breloom is the best pokemon.

a...profile thingy? what kind of profile thingy? ill make one if u tell me how :D and tommy ur sooo right GIRLS r awesome to talk about...but....guys r too :3

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
hahah nah i dont know a profile thingy xD EXPLAIN :D i mean...i has a deviantart =/ but anyways dark.pch its...not a matter of being messed up and rather vry strong beliefs ahha im kidding its pretty messed up to infract people for the girl thing but...im sure it was just a misunderstanding...I dont think anyone who was gay would care if you posted pics of a girl up =/ and they can post pics of guys up if they want

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh that is right.........you are new around here. You can't tell when I am kidding or not. Then again, half the people who are around here alot can't tell ether. and known me for so long. You all should be ashamed of yourselfs.

White-Peach

Smash Ace
RPG means final fantasy to me too x) I started my family's craze for FF when I RENTED FFVII from blockbuster when I was like 10 :D We didn't have a memory card, so I just kept playing the beginning as far as I could go, before my "turn" using the playstation ran outttt. I've played FFVII, FFVIII, FFX, and FFXI~ I'm really looking forward to the release of FFXIV :D

I played pokemon too, I really liked the idea of having teams and beating the other guy~ But in comparison to other games, yeah, there really is no story. Catch pokemon, battle people, beat the elite 4, win the game. There's no real story to speak of :x

I mostly play RPGs for storylines and CG moviestuffs and sparklies :D I like to use magic-heavy characters to blow **** up and summon stuff to kill other stuff for me :3

I don't read manga because I'm lazy and would rather watch anime :( I've read it before, but i'd rather have the physical book than read it online because I hate scrolling :( I might be more inclined to read it if I had a bigger computer screen (SOON! FOR FFXIV WILL USHER IN A SUPERCOMPUTER JUST FOR ME :DDD) so I didnt have to scroll, but we'll see.

FFXI is having an update right now. Part of the update is quests to gain the ability to summon Alexander and Odin! :D But only once every 2hrs :( Stupid SquareEnix :|

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Oh that is right.........you are new around here. You can't tell when I am kidding or not. Then again, half the people who are around here alot can't tell ether. and known me for so long. You all should be ashamed of yourselfs.
lol i dont care if ur kidding or not xD i assume u r ^^,

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
but.......i LOVE hearing about the guy talk ahhaha and i love hearing their stories!!!! lady gaga...i dont like much but also women cant make gay people straight you are what you are xD and...you get infracted for talking about girls?....well...that is a little too much but....i dont mind the guy talk :3 hehe Guys are sexy to look at
Omg! Yes!! <3

Boys are so hot!! <3

:)

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
OMG! Guys! I forgot to tell you what happened this morning!
So it's like 6:40 a.m. and I was kind of rushing to my bus because I was a little late. Along the way as I was "fast walking" ALL my **** falls out my book bag and stuff. All my stuff got rained on and yeah.

Mondays suck.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Ewwwwwwww did you **** yourself while fast walking? Rained on? McDonalds is bad for your digestion!

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Omg! Yes!! <3

Boys are so hot!! <3

:)
Dammit Loli, see what you started!?!
OMG! Guys! I forgot to tell you what happened this morning!
So it's like 6:40 a.m. and I was kind of rushing to my bus because I was a little late. Along the way as I was "fast walking" ALL my **** falls out my book bag and stuff. All my stuff got rained on and yeah.

Mondays suck.

BOYS ARRREEEEE HOT :3 teeheee

Girls are hot too sheeeesh xDDD i start nothing :-p you just have to be like OMG GIRLS ARE HOT!!! and u can start ur own wave of girl pics as well and... we need guy pics too tho mmmmm xD

MONDAYS ARE DISGUSTING! sucks that ur stuff got rained on =[ at least it can only go up from here?

Top Bottom