• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You are a rapist you grabbed my boobies!!!!!! xD annnd i....didnt go on for like....a day....and...i missed out on...soooo much :(
I knew it. kyon is straight. There is still hope to turn that boy to one of my kind.

It also felt like at pond when I was sleeping, SOMEONE was touching my butt and whispering dirty things in my ear.

Kyon, you lie! You are not gay.............you are a lie!

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I knew it. kyon is straight. There is still hope to turn that boy to one of my kind.

It also felt like at pond when I was sleeping, SOMEONE was touching my butt and whispering dirty things in my ear.

i thought Kyon was bi or something, im confused

DP, will you be on tonight?

It'll come. Even though Canadian French is a bit different heh. But yeah, just correcting so you won't make any mistakes.

:053:
J'oublie les 'les', le 'masculan', et la 'féminin'.

I am not sure if I said that right. I was trying to say I always forget to add 'le', 'la', 'les' to the words.

Plus, only 3 years of using french here and there. I think I am doing pretty good. I cannot talk or listen worth anything, but I can write and read with some 1st, 2nd grade like profiency. However, I think my vocabulary is much lower xD

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master

You don't have to be straight to grab my boobs lmfao you dont have to try to touch my boobs to touch my boobs >_> they are kind of like BAM in yo face!

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801

J'oublie les 'les', le 'masculan', et la 'féminin'.

I am not sure if I said that right. I was trying to say I always forget to add 'le', 'la', 'les' to the words.

Plus, only 3 years of using french here and there. I think I am doing pretty good. I cannot talk or listen worth anything, but I can write and read with some 1st, 2nd grade like profiency. However, I think my vocabulary is much lower xD
I think your spelling was a bit off, but I know what you mean ;p (you could also say les articles). But you should. Not having an article in French is quite rare.

I can talk, write and read pretty well, but when it comes to listening... @_@ It's too fast.

:052:

I think your spelling was a bit off, but I know what you mean ;p (you could also say les articles). But you should. Not having an article in French is quite rare.

I can talk, write and read pretty well, but when it comes to listening... @_@ It's too fast.

:052:
We should parler les francais sometime ;)

In the mean time, I need to read up on these match-ups. I simply have no idea what I should do against various people listed already. Sonic? I have played a lot of sonics as Snake and Falco, but never Peach. I just know Dair > most of his moveset.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i thought Kyon was bi or something, im confused
And obviously, so is he.

Yea I will

You don't have to be straight to grab my boobs lmfao you dont have to try to touch my boobs to touch my boobs >_> they are kind of like BAM in yo face!
............so much running through my mind right now.........so much. I am rying soooooooooooooooo hard not to be a perv.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You and me both. I need to start talking to this girl I been talking to more. and actually see if I can make it work. It's the only way I'll be calm.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The reason is classified information.

I need you to do something for me. I need you to **** all the gays around here. You will be rewarded for your task.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
..............I love you so much right now.

This is awsome. Everything is going according to plan. Soon this place will be mine!. Ha ha ha!
no.....it wont be yours...you cant control everyone not meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! I **** EVERYONE!!! BAM BAM BAM :D xDDD buuttttt im a girl...who likes men sooo id...talk about men.....ur plan has been foiled

Top Bottom