• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The hell with moobs. So Nasty. Boobies for the win!

DP, you were not on last night >_> Although, 1 am your time I guess is a bit too late xD Celtic Woman thing went on too long x.x Hard getting out of downtown traffic with thousands of people leaving. I'll try again sometime to learn from mon oncle.

I work monday through friday. So I go to bed early. I dont say up late.

hiROI

Smash Lord

I just want to say, that I am now completing my last Outline, Key terms, and Review Questions for my AP Euro History class. It might be off topic, but I spend my thursday hand writing 12 pages worth of information weekly, and now this will be my last one. I cannot express my happiness without getting emotional.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I have to memorize 114 birds by heart and be able to identify them by tomorrow. Luckily, I think the teacher is only taking half of that number for the test.

The whole unit is 300 points. :(
No word banks, nothing. :(

Stressed/*****y atm.

hiROI

Smash Lord
I have to memorize 114 birds by heart and be able to identify them by tomorrow. Luckily, I think the teacher is only taking half of that number for the test.

Stressed/*****y atm.
Lets complain about school together <3.

I have to finish my history, write a complete story about a trip in French, do two assignments for Algebra 2, Memorize 60 words for english and review my Tartuffe book :(

hiROI

Smash Lord
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I FINISHED HISTORY :'D I MIGHT HAVE CARPEL TUNNEL BUT I FINISHED HISTORY

Meno: Its a Meno fish! <3 Of course I know

William: You called me hiroi . *tear*

MAINTENANT, JE FINIRAI MES DEVOIRS AVANT ONZE HEURES

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Nothing.

Or should I say, I haven't been doing anything. So I need to get my *** in gear like, NOW.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
You mean your grades are slipping heavily? Same happened to me, but ironically I chose to spare myself the embarrassment and withdraw before I could even get my butt back in gear and see how everything turned out. It was mad expensive and I'm not sure why I even chose the school. So now I'm just working full-time and plan on doing a much shorter trade school. Yay me.

I was never the type to be able to tolerate so much work that has absolutely nothing to do with what I'm studying for anyway. I don't have the attention span nor the patience for it. But...traditional 4 year college isn't for everyone I guess, I'll just have to accept that I can't go through with it and move on to other options.

/life story

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
....I feel like I have it so easy in school now ummmmm......tomorrow i get to just relax probably take notes in anatomy but i already took the skull & remodeling test and i didnt have anything to do today i got to finish my art project though it came out AMAZING! and im planning on taking a picture of it and put it on my DA umm but yeah...school for me is pretty easy....when we have tests i usually just memorize stuffs and with work its whatever xD but good luck to you all ^_^

hiROI

Smash Lord
Wtf, what level french are you in? We JUST learned la futur simple and it's like my 4th year of french! D:<
I'm in my second year of french >:D And I learned futur simple like in January.
Now were learning laquelle, lequel, lesquelles, auxquelles, etc.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I heard le/la/lesquelles used like twice when I was in france. The most important thing that you should learn besides vocab is replacing pronouns and stuff with le/la/les/en/y/lui/leur. French people replace crap all over the place and it's hard to keep up with :mad:

hiROI

Smash Lord
I heard le/la/lesquelles used like twice when I was in france. The most important thing that you should learn besides vocab is replacing pronouns and stuff with le/la/les/en/y/lui/leur. French people replace crap all over the place and it's hard to keep up with :mad:
Ma prof was saying that aujourd'hui.
When she said that, I threw my paper that I was working on to the floor with my pen. She just laughed :(

White-Peach

Smash Ace
You guys are going to love it when you focus your studies on stuff relevant to the rest of your life :D Learning to actually do something is really empowering and gives you motivation to keep learning.

My sleeping schdeule is so messed up right now :/

Stressed/*****y atm.
That reminds me of trying to memorize the new pokemon that come out every new generation. I'm amazed I am able to get them all memorized after awhile.

I'm in my second year of french >:D And I learned futur simple like in January.
Now were learning laquelle, lequel, lesquelles, auxquelles, etc.
No idea what that is. We know future tense somewhat. Je serai parler les francais. Seems really easy to get down once you learn it.

You guys are going to love it when you focus your studies on stuff relevant to the rest of your life :D Learning to actually do something is really empowering and gives you motivation to keep learning.
I will focus on my studies when it's something that interests me. That is really all I need.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I spent about 2 hours yesterday taking out my braids. That was so annoying. But I glad I did. My hair now is in sexy curls. I can do alot with it. I might take some pics with it. I love the way it came out.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
It doesn't really happen until you start working lol. A lot of classes at college are like BS classes that are filed under your major but don't have much to do with your major at all =/

and lol at meno being banned? is it a temp ban? never saw that coming. i think dark pch hacked his account.

Top Bottom