• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Everyone shut the **** up. Holy **** this isn't even the Zelda boards. Fuujin get the hell out with your drama and take it up on Illmatic's wall if you actually have a problem with this (you're just a second rate Hiroi when it comes to posting anyways).

Peach boards should be the last character thread she should be discussed in. Since she gets recked so hard by Peach. Zelda that dumb b****

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
Woo Dark Pch posting in here again! We should just ignore the drama on the last few pages, and make another topic to discuss? :I

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
It is ridiculous to be arguing this much over a character and subject that is completely irrelevant to this board. I honestly don't care where you take it, but it ends on this board now.

Oh, Dark. You're back. Hiii.
I wouldn't let Fujin's words get to you too much if I were you. He's just mad at how the list was compiled, and I can't blame him in some ways. But nothing was ever finalized, Illmatic is still doing changes, so it's not like any of this was set in stone. The topic is old anyway, moving on.

On another note, do any of you have any Zelda vs Peach videos? Other than the ones on your video thread, the ones with Illmatic vs me and the ones with Ed vs Kyon - is there anything else? Against a half-decent Zelda, at least? Especially matches involving a campy Peach (C.S. Dinah I'm looking at you) or a campy Zelda or both.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787

For you hunny bee
<3

This Cubone dog came in my job today and had a like, dangling broken foot because this woman's 300 pound husband somehow managed walk and step on it, lol. When we tried to talk to the woman she was like, implying that she'd euthanize it if we didn't give her some sort of discount, smh. But we put a splint on it and everything was fine. Still questionable owners. xD

"Nooo, I don't think the dog is in pain because she hasn't been crying"
"It costs how much? No, I'll take her to a human hospital instead."

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
This technically IS the social thread too. I'm surprised that people think that there's a specific topic that they CAN'T discuss in here.
I mean, what just happened clearly had some semblance of interest. :applejack:

Airgemini

Chansey
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
There's a difference between discussing a subject and dramatically arguing over it. If Fuujin has a problem with his placement in this thread he needs to contact Illmatic via PM and discuss it with him there. Carrying unnecessary drama to this thread is well, unnecessary.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Then kill the drama. Doesn't seem to be necessary to take it to PMs.
Not that that wouldn't have helped. :applejack:

Airgemini

Chansey
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Then kill the drama. Doesn't seem to be necessary to take it to PMs.
Not that that wouldn't have helped. :applejack:
I can't stop drama between two people. Only they can come to a resolution and figure out what they're going to do. I don't care how or where it's resolved, I just know that it's not going to be discussed any further here.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Let's talk about what constitutes a +1 post. I think that'd make a convenient topic at the moment. :applejack:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh, Dark. You're back. Hiii.
Now you noticed me? You lil.........

Hi!

Woo Dark Pch posting in here again!
I not get to excited. I'll be vanishing again. You guys should know by now I don't stay around for long like back in the days.

As for espy post, that is too easy. The answer is me.

Rizen

Smash Legend
For the record my post was not trolling and trying to help. Wafflez (if he returns and name searches) was the only person who could hold those together anyway, lol.

...It occurs to me for once I'm lurking on another board. Did you know Link sucks? Ha! How does it feel when someone comes to your social and says something really obvious and redundant?

...that wasn't very fun :(
I'm gone, peace-out, Peachs ;)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Not if they have substance.
That's be like calling a chicken fried steak with steak fries a light meal. :applejack:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Not to mention that places I go is where he goes too.

He sees my posts and hits me with a +1.
The most oddest one was recently done yesterday. How inconspicuous!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
When was I complaining, Meno?
Look before you leap you stupid blooper. :applejack:

Nice +1 TG.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Everyone shut the **** up. Holy **** this isn't even the Zelda boards. Fuujin get the hell out with your drama and take it up on Illmatic's wall if you actually have a problem with this (you're just a second rate Hiroi when it comes to posting anyways).

Don't make me drag another user in this thread sis.

Top Bottom