• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I saw A Separation, Yaay.
Solid movie, I enjoyed it. Thanks!

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm gonna be doing quite a bit. Like working on stories, a film, and my future Bolin and Uesugi Kenshin cosplays :3

:phone:
I'm cosplaying Bolin you ho

I'm moving to a new apt. So probably have it looking sweet, get a fish tank, working, smash, yugioh, and hopefully go to the beach. Oh I also wanna buy alot of new Underwear and undershirts. <3
You have the life I want gimmi

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
The complete opposite! Living in the mountains with my parents!

Hopefully changing that soon. Living by the sea will be sweet.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Okay so, trick question time!

So you have been driving for hours down a straight road. There is not a single gas station for miles upon miles. You cross a bridge which promptly breaks after you drive over it. You then come to a fork in the road and a sign right in the middle telling you where you can go

Silent Hill to the left
Raccoon City on the right

WHERE DO YOU GO?!

(I chose silent hill, cause having abominations of my own psyche seems less bad than having to deal with zombies and a incoming nuke)

I probably asked this already, but idgaf~~~~

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
See, if Raccoon City wasn't quarantined and set to be wiped from the face of the earth, I probably would choose that route.

to me I guess, I think I'm mentally tough enough to be able to face aspects of myself, in the form of horribly twisted ugly and bloodthirsty creatures >.>;

creatures based off paranoia would not be fun to have to deal with, I will say that.

Also, frick yeah, I got some E3 swag from my moms friend~

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
Silent Hill, because I'm not scared of that. xD Resident Evil would be a pain trying to get through the monster infected with the G virus or the Tyrant. -_-

Neither of you have the body type that is the wonderfully sculpted Bolin.

Me on the other hand...

I know how to make this better.
[marquee]

[/marquee]

So you have been driving for hours down a straight road. There is not a single gas station for miles upon miles. You cross a bridge which promptly breaks after you drive over it. You then come to a fork in the road and a sign right in the middle telling you where you can go

Silent Hill to the left

WHERE DO YOU GO?!

(I chose silent hill, cause having abominations of my own psyche seems less bad than having to deal with zombies and a incoming nuke)

Silent hill is sketchy. Raccoon City seems a friendly sort of place. I go right.

Fuujin

Smash Champion

Silent Hill to the left

WHERE DO YOU GO?!

this question sorta bothers me.

Are we talking present day like 2012?
Because if so the Raccon City incident would be over, and all that's likely to remain is presumably a bunch of debris seeing as how it happened over a decade ago.

SH on the other hand....

no clue why anyone would choose SH

At least in a zombie situation, you could lock yourself in a safe room or something and cry.
in SH you can lock your self in a room and the walls start turning red out of nowhere and you die.

Or you can be anywhere and everything starts turning read out of no where.
then you die.

BUT this is only if youre involved in the fog world.
If you inhabit Silent Hill in the real world (http://silenthill.wikia.com/wiki/Real_World) everything would just appear ordinary.

tl;dr that question is too vague.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Meno! You better put my vid with Z in your Top 10 Video thread for Peach or ELSE!!
Speaking of which, since it's a top ten, I'll need everyone's favorite video's of themselves. What's been your best performance. I'd like to include vids from Illmatic, KB, PK, Dark.Pch, LLOD, Kyon... get some variety in there.

tl;dr that question is too vague.
Obviously he means either city at a time where you play the protagonist.

I guess the question is, can you handle yourself better in a futuristic apocalypse, where your success is based more on your own realistic resourcefulness and physical abilities, or would you fair better in the twisted psychological puzzle that is Silent Hill?

I would totally trip into my own boiling lake of blood or whatever. Gimmi the guns, heading into Racoon Town.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Speaking of which, since it's a top ten, I'll need everyone's favorite video's of themselves. What's been your best performance. I'd like to include vids from Illmatic, KB, PK, Dark.Pch, LLOD, Kyon... get some variety in there.
Why don't you just make the list based on your own personal bias?
You know, add whoever you like best to the list.
Maybe throw in all the guys from your region?

Asking each player to post their vids and going over them individually seems far too reasonable and logical.

Just pull an illmatic and add whoever you like imo.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
If only those things were canon, I would enjoy it.
Un4chanately it's not, and I will be tormented by the darkness that haunts my mind regularly.

Top 10 would be
Meno
Gemmy
and me
there is your list.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I would put stuff in the thread, but I have been really inactive lately. However, next weekend I'll be going to a tourney. Hopefully I will be able to get some decent videos and that good stuff 8D

z00ted

**** you, Fuujin.
You suck and I enjoyed double three stocking you in two $5 MMs consecutively within a period of 8 months.

Didn't even take your money the second time.
That's how pitiful of a player you are.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Shots fired.

Damn lol, I'll have to go back a good bit to find anything good Meno. xD I'll be at Phoenix Saga 4 this wekend though, I'll try to get some stuff recorded there.

z00ted

First off, I didn't do anything wrong initially. I fixed it rather quickly and discussed it with the Zelda boards the day of (Tofer/2link can back me up on this).

Why are you even bringing this still up? You're so salty for no damn reason other than the sole fact that you actually suck at this game.

People who want to be removed from a list are only secretly crying because they feel as though they should be ranked higher. So either get out there and do something or shut the **** up.

I'm not removing you, this goes the same for NAKAT - if you enter a tournament you're complying to the fact that people will take notice you if you place well. That's what competition is.

Congratulations that you're qualified as a top 5 Zelda, now continue to work your way up instead of trolling/posting insignificant gifs on smashboards. It's not even that much of a damn deal anyways, Brawl is halfway dead - the thread is an attempt to revive it and spark up motivation for people to play.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh dear...

I don't see what the problem even is. Illmatic isn't doing a bad job and he actually tried to fix the situation in the Zelda social. The previous owner of the Top 5 thread would never do that and as far as I can tell, he made sure he would have the most weight when choosing which players would be on the list.

Also it's Zelda. The only people in the world who would care about the Top 5 Zeldas are Zelda players.

Giving the original Zelda revision a thought, it might be more accurate than it is now :p

Fuujin

Smash Champion
First off, I didn't do anything wrong initially. I fixed it rather quickly and discussed it with the Zelda boards the day of (Tofer/2link can back me up on this).

Why are you even bringing this still up? You're so salty for no damn reason other than the sole fact that you actually suck at this game.

People who want to be removed from a list are only secretly crying because they feel as though they should be ranked higher. So either get out there and do something or shut the **** up.

I'm not removing you, this goes the same for NAKAT - if you enter a tournament you're complying to the fact that people will take notice you if you place well. That's what competition is.

Congratulations that you're qualified as a top 5 Zelda, now continue to work your way up instead of trolling/posting insignificant gifs on smashboards. It's not even that much of a damn deal anyways, Brawl is halfway dead - the thread is an attempt to revive it and spark up motivation for people to play.

Lol yes, Mocha totally has better wins and more notable results than me.
Nice fix.
Your list is bad.

Krys had me 2nd and I go to last the moment you take over lmao.
Gurl if this isn't shade I don't know what is.

Edit:
This is fun, so I'll make a serious post and DRAG you sis.
Give me a few mins.

z00ted

Fuujin, I placed you at last because you never even spoke up in the first place.
Just whined and *****ed like a school girl about some list you don't care about.

And it's funny because you continue to ***** about it, despite 'not caring'.

z00ted

Nah, I'm done.
I was done like a week ago - I don't know why he even brought it in here for no reason whatsoever.

Top Bottom