• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I moved at AZ (basically the border of the US and Mexico) a year ago and for some reason Chipotle is still the best burrito i've ever had. Even my mexican friend/co-worker agrees with me.

Not sure if my chipotle is top tier or what but their fake mexican is better than the real stuff :awesome:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Chipotle's quality varies heavily from location to location imo.

Still, quality is nowhere near my top burrito places.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
The two chipotles I went to in North Miami I really liked xD I have never been to any others tho...But anyway I may end up getting wings~

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
thanks you guys, means a lot
kyle, i posted my thoughts on that match in the top 5 thread

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I'm pretty sure I'm an amazing BF.

I bought him all his favourite foods because he was staying over tonight.

Seiko eats nothing but chocolate, cereal, crisps and milkybar yogurts.

Oh and sausage and chips. :p

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
European peaches are so fun to watch. Yami da besss

Also, may try to get vids of my Peach at a tourney Saturday so you guys can tell me what I do wrong.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Ughhhh, where is Hiroi with the real gifs. :mad:
I miss hiori, nobody will ever be able to match his skill with gifs

gonna try and fill some of the void with my feels of having lack of hiroi, minus the extreme funny

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
So I was kicked out of my house because my parents were peer pressured by church people spreading rumors about me, they said stop acting gay or move out.
Not much of a choice lol, but I am fine, boyfriend let me stay at is house for a while.
Might make blog later today.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
No offense meant Tofer, your parents sound pretty dumb. Like...I know even my stubborn *** dad would come around if I were in your shoes.

Qdoba >>> Chipotle btw. Their burritos are the size of a rugby ball LOL.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
So I was kicked out of my house because my parents were peer pressured by church people spreading rumors about me, they said stop acting gay or move out.
Not much of a choice lol, but I am fine, boyfriend let me stay at is house for a while.
Might make blog later today.
Are parents these days really like that? Makes no sense how your parents can just detach themselfs from there children so easy. Also its funny they said stop acting gay.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Wow. That upsets me greatly.

Parent's should never do things like that on their own children just because they're gay.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
If you need to rant to somebody tofer, I'm willing to listen.

Closed mindedness is a plague in the world :/ sucks that it runs rampant in certain places.

:phone:

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Parent's should never do things like that on their own children just because they're gay.
It's always depressing when people who you genuinely care(d) about who say they're always going to be there for you just leave and exit your life. Sometimes I consider if it's just better to give up on people and friends and just live in solitude to avoid attachment and the pain that comes with it.

Who knows.

Sometimes I consider if it's just better to give up on people and friends and just live in solitude to avoid attachment and the pain that comes with it.

Who knows.
There is nothing wrong with having friends and attachment. If anything, you'd get bored out of your mind without it. The trick is always being prepared so that when things do go sour, it doesn't bother you too much, and you can bounce back and move onto to what you have left and try to maintain it.

-My dog died. I still have family.
-My family has rejected me. I still have friends.
-My friends have all left me. I can go talk to the random people I meet on the way to work and stuff about random things. They don't care.
-Everyone rejects me. Doesn't matter. I have to focus on staying alive and providing for myself.

There was a pyramid that went with this as a nice little visual. But, once you have reached a suitable point in your life, you can start expanding outwards for other goals. Very much like working your way out of poverty into a stable income and you avoid the threat of dying or something like that.

The whole time, never let it bother you whenever you lose something. Needless worrying will not help you much and if anything distracts you from what you need to do. And what you need to do is work on methods to maintain whatever sort of life you have.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
No no, I'm fine with where I'm at. I think in general it's just sort of sad how quickly people change despite your history with them like with Roger's parents. Just makes you question about people as a whole. But I agree with your advice. Those experiences just make you stronger and gives you more perspective.

:phone:

Top Bottom