• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters
How do you stop yourself from hating everyone??? 0_0
You do not necessarily have to worry about that (supposing you are worried about that). Your feelings and actions do not have to agree with each other.

So you hate everyone. This is not that big of a problem. You can still act like you do not hate everyone. I guess it might be similar to thinking, "No one is my friend, but I can still try to act like everyone is your friend."

Perhaps in time you'll eventually not hate everyone because your feelings change due to how you have been forcing your actions. Reason and judgement triumphing over a raw and impulsive nature.

The only one I can think of is Unlce D.pch. I think he and Praxis birthed all of you peaches here. I'm like the next door neighbor down the street who brings you your mail for the day.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
After ALL this drama I created you added me BACK on that jank, biased, inaccurate list of yours?

Really tho?

Then had the nerve to not even fix it.

Gerl I can't even....

I'm not here 4 that and don't have enough energy to drag you anymore.

@D.pch: You were somehow related to the family of peaches D.pch. I forgot the actual relation it seems.

@Fujin: Well, sometimes you just have to get back up and keep trying.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
you post here every 7 months or so
yet you care what we think about your picture

hmm

Top Bottom