• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
you post here every 7 months or so
yet you care what we think about your picture

hmm

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I had a chance to be in the brb in 2009. I blow my chances though. But at this point I realyy have no chance to even be in there.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Best show on TV right now.

Man. I adblocked Espy's pony crap and now I don't have any of those little blue arrow navigation buttons. Those were so useful.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Meno, just stop trying so hard.
You'll feel better when you stop giving a ****. :applejack:

In any case, you're making my night. lol

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Why would anyone adblock ponies?
Ponies are horrendous.

I mean, quality show an all. Wonderful animation etc etc. It's just the fandom is gross.

Every fandom has it's "a-little-too-invested" side - Harry Potter people can be a bit much (my uni had the first school-sponsored us quidditch team oh god why), and there's things like weaboos. And then there's the entire Pony fandom. Ultimately the most unpleasant unironic thing I've ever seen spawned for annoying little white boys.

Haha look, I'm a guy but I like this little girls show!

This has been done. This has been done much better.

Bronies are the super awkward 20 year olds approaching the stage of maturity where you understand "it's okay to like girl things" - that kinda creepy adult-child time before you realize no one gives a ****. But unlike past generations, with unfortunate access to powerful broadband.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Ditto.
Fandoms suck yo.
All of em.

Thats why most people hate bronies. Its the most obnoxious irritating ones that make themselves heard the most.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
:urg:
Best show on TV right now.

Man. I adblocked Espy's pony crap and now I don't have any of those little blue arrow navigation buttons. Those were so useful.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Can't I love both? :urg:

Just finished MLP Season 2 in Paris last month and started Legend of Korra...finished the current episode 2 days ago.

Though I love My Little Pony, I find most bronies on the internet creepy as heck.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
LoK is amazing~ it has become one of my top favorite shows ever.

I grew up not watching avatar, but since I begun watching TLAB, I can't get enough of it and have become addicted :>

However, MLP is a show I couldn't ever get into. I'll respect those who like it. But yeah most bronies are creepy as hell. @_@ Seeing the stereotype in person is scarring.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Korra is absolutely amazing. I followed AtLA since the beginning and it was torture waiting for all the new episodes/seasons. The trailers were SO hyped! So glad people are getting into Avatar universe :)

There's a small tourney on Saturday. I'm gonna try and go all Peach that day and get destroyed :p

Top Bottom