• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Can you imagine having Tager or Jubei's voice?
Even the most mundane of tasks would be amazing.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Reading a grocery list.....

Excuse me for a moment.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Actually Lythium, I thought he was talking about the Millia/Potemkin matchup to be honest. And I know how you feel Sariku, but it's not as bad as when I first started playing CT and 8/10 matches were vs Jin.

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
Thou shalt choke on your insults, young'in.
Only if it's in that river of tears over 6 feet deep. ;)

Says the Bang main.

ಠ_ಠ

To be fair, it's not as if Tager ever has to be worried about anything that Noel can do.
So? I main Bang. I never whined about my character when he was S tier. And even when he's not good, I know I can always just switch to another character, but I won't. I like Bang.

Actually Lythium, I thought he was talking about the Millia/Potemkin matchup to be honest. And I know how you feel Sariku, but it's not as bad as when I first started playing CT and 8/10 matches were vs Jin.
I was yes.

I made so many online spammers look so bad with Bang. When I took CT online vs randoms, all fundamentals went out the window and everyone just did C Ice Car. Too bad I had to hit them 5 whole times cause of lack of damage output for Bang that game but it probably cemented their lack of anything :bee:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, Noel is a child in the story of the game. Cries at everything. It makes sense. :p

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Don't you live in Europe?

edit: CS was supposedly released for the PAL region in October. If you can't find it in your area, you may have to look into ordering it.

edit2: Super ninja'd.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So, Gates, I'm guessing you won't be getting AH3 when it comes out? :3c
I won't be getting it, but only because it's not being released in America.

I want to play Arcana Heart, but I still think moeblobs are turrible.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So Noel's drive has has many invincible frames as Tager's backdash?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
It's just a video on the invincibility frames that Noel's drive has (mostly 5D) and countering just about every move in the game including Astral Heats. For CS1!Noel mind you. lol

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I can't wait for CS2 so I can spam the living **** out of her D moves.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
It's just a video on the invincibility frames that Noel's drive has (mostly 5D) and countering just about every move in the game including Astral Heats. For CS1!Noel mind you. lol
Yup, this. I remember hearing that they nerfed the invincibility frames on CSII so I wonder how long it lasts now.
If they hadn't nerf that for CSII, she would've been ridiculous. lol

Top Bottom