• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Hm....I dunno, Arakune first. And always thought they needed to nerf Tager's throw damage. It's like...6k for his 720, and 4k or something for his 360 (at least it seems like that)? Ridiculous.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hm....I dunno, Arakune first. And always thought they needed to nerf Tager's throw damage. It's like...6k for his 720, and 4k or something for his 360 (at least it seems like that)? Ridiculous.
Or maybe you just don't appreciate the focus it takes to grab a character while they pressure away?

Tager needs that damage output. You're crazy.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Not really. Tager's combos prorate terribly, and he has limited mobility, and bad matchups against pretty much every character. He should get a lot of damage of his opponent's mistakes.

And some of those cost 50 heat.

edit: Freaking ninja'd, Espy. :mad:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'm disappointed, Kuraudo.
Why are you disappointed? D:

My first main that wasn't just spamming Ice Cars was Noel. That and I ♥ Noel as a character. Now against Tager, like hell am I gonna use Noel (if that match-up is still bad lmao), I'm still gonna be primarily a Ragna player but I wanna be really kickass with Noel.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I just get mad when I spend half the match getting a third of his health down and he gets a lucky grab and does almost twice as much. Always annoyed me in Guilty Gear when would do a Millia/Potemkin match too.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Agreed. That's how all grapplers work.

Also, keep in mind that Millia runs circles around Potemkin, and takes the second most damage in the game.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I thought 214D had more startup than that in CS2.

I'm loving that guy's combos though.

Yes, both Tao players have switched to Makoto. :I
Is it really that surprising? Why would they play the old furry when they can play the new furry? It's like how every Rachel player said they were going to switch to Platinum for CS1.

LOL @ Tager needing nerfs when he hasn't been above worst 3 in 3 games.
Tager is top tier in Scrubland.

Scrubland = America

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I just get mad when I spend half the match getting a third of his health down and he gets a lucky grab and does almost twice as much. Always annoyed me in Guilty Gear when would do a Millia/Potemkin match too.
I remember when I use to use chipp in that game then potemkin just put an end to it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@Gate: That's a bit harsh.
I mean, you completely forget to mention Valkenhayn.

And really, the only thing honestly keeping Makoto and Taokaka from being Above God tier is the lack of mud in the game.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
One tier list estimate I've seen puts Tsubaki at A tier, another at B, I wish there was more footage of her.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I'm subscribed to jourdal's, but I've seen maybe two games with her that weren't her getting perfected.

Happy New Year, Blazbluers!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
@Gate: That's a bit harsh.
I mean, you completely forget to mention Valkenhayn.
Valkenhayn is:

1. Male.
2. Old as balls.
3. Either completely human, completely wolf, or human with only one limb transformed in every state besides his Astral. Considering him a furry is like considering Naruto a furry because he transforms into the demon fox.

I've been able to see why Makoto's like S tier, but haven't seen enough of Taokaka for her to be up there.
He's talking about a furry tier list based solely on appearance, not in terms of gameplay.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
Sariku told me to post here. D:
PSN: Hippwned (Makoto, Hakumen)

Also, I'm noticing a lot of P&S in this thread. Fly away now.

Top Bottom