• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I can't wait for CS2 so I can spam the living **** out of her D moves.
You won't be doing that in CS2.

Yup, this. I remember hearing that they nerfed the invincibility frames on CSII so I wonder how long it lasts now.
If they hadn't nerf that for CSII, she would've been ridiculous. lol

The only drive that got nerfed is 5D.

And I suppose Assault Through and Spring Raid, if you count those.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Hm, did Assault Through really need nerfing? I mean, I get it, if they don't then Noel's ridiculously over the top, fine. But still, just seems random.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Yep, that's pretty much the only thing it's good for. :3c

I'm kinda sad that you can't follow up on Spring Raid anymore though, unless you've got them in the corner. It made for some cool combos.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah, in CS1, you can actually do some kinda funky stuff after it. But really, with the CS2 buffs, we probably have no right to complain at the end of the day.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I feel like a total noob for asking this, but since I haven't really used Jin since the first little bit that I got CT, and the CS storyline matches, I don't really know any combos or anything with him. So question is, do all/most/some/any of his CT combos or anything work in CS1/CS2? Just asking because most combos looked up seemed to be from CT and wouldn't want to fumble trying to get a combo down that doesn't work.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I feel like a total noob for asking this, but since I haven't really used Jin since the first little bit that I got CT, and the CS storyline matches, I don't really know any combos or anything with him. So question is, do all/most/some/any of his CT combos or anything work in CS1/CS2? Just asking because most combos looked up seemed to be from CT and wouldn't want to fumble trying to get a combo down that doesn't work.
Uh, Jin Got his New 2C which now pretty much substituted his J.b. He hardly uses it in CS, I think in CS2 it's on to Par with his CT J.b. As for combo's Uh... I think some of them still work from CT. I mean the only combo I do with him, 6B, 5Cx7-8 (I forgot after what swing) , 6C, 5C, J.c2, J.c5, J.c2, J.c5, J.d, 214D, 6C, 214C.
Then I use reset's and other stuff. I don't play jin as I use to anymore sorry thats all I can say to help.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
That's alright, I appreciate it anyway. I'll probly just have to see if a CS BnB combo thing for him's out there on Youtube and check Dustloop. It's weird, I don't feel like I have to check combos that much with Noel anymore. Like, when I play around in training and discover like a reaction to a certain move or that one links, I don't go and look up "is there a combo that uses that", I just wind up picturing 4 or 5 different ways that I could incorporate it into combos I normally use to make entirely different ones.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Eventually, I found the same thing. You become comfortable enough with a character that you can just mess around with them. I'm there with Noel, but I haven't quite reached that stage with Mu just yet.

Also, I asked my boyfriend (Jin main), and he says that no, Jin's CT combos do not work in CS.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
All right, thanks. That makes things easier. Or....rather, makes things more clear as to my question. Also just means have to find a bunch of other stuff. Least I'm starting from scratch and not adjusting.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Nah... there's something weird with the A/V stuff.
We tried new cables so it's internal, I just need to find someone who feels like they can take a look at it.

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
I have a 360 that works, and I accept friend requests from people who are from Smashboards!

Just tell me whenever you wanna play, the only person I have played so far is Ophy.

You could ask Zero too, but he despises online waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much and complains about lvl 3 and 4 connections.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I have a 360 that works, and I accept friend requests from people who are from Smashboards!

Just tell me whenever you wanna play, the only person I have played so far is Ophy.

You could ask Zero too, but he despises online waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much and complains about lvl 3 and 4 connections.
Your gamer tag is X the Derp right? We could play now if you want.

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
I am getting on now, sorry for the late response, but I would like to play as well, if you're still up for it.

Yeah, tag is X The Derp

And why did you decline my friend request Ophy?! Is Haku-men really that annoying to fight?

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
An example is Makoto's BBS.

It will do, at the very least, 1500. This number has changed to 1200 in the next one, however.

Sariku

Smash Master
Doesn't Tsubaki's distortion do a terribly small amount of damage too? The one where she like, shoots something out of her shield. I don't recall the name.

Sariku

Smash Master
the one that looks like she has a star wand or whatever Kirby/Smash. Sorry, I don't really use her, but it seems like whenever I make contact with that move, it doesn't do anything but 1000 damage or whatever.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Tsubaki has two versions of that distortion. One uses C and the other uses D. The D version uses install gauges to determine its damage, while the C version does not.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Hers is pretty useless unless you're tacking on some damage at the end of a corner combo. Its range and damage are terrible.

Actually, all of Tsubaki's heat options are pretty useless. Except her Install.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Side note, change my characters from Noel/Ragna to Noel/Jin/Makoto (I guess, even though haven't used her much yet, but in 2 hours playing him, my Jin is still tons better than my Ragna was).

Top Bottom