• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Hows the population for bbcs on psn (Ps3)?

worth going out and buying one? (bbcs is my most played game atm)

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
Or not if you have a decent Counter Assault.
Yes there are less options.

In addition to FRC, you had Force Breaks (Jin only in BB), FD attached to meter instead of a stupid barrier bar, Slashback took a bit, and let's not get started on Robo-Ky's options.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'm starting the room now. If I don't send you an invite, message me on PSN and I'll invite you.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Good lord, that may as well have been "who can get their butt handed to them by JamStunna the least". Seriously, may as well have just put down my controller when I got hit once. :urg:

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Well, in case you guys couldn't tell, I didn't make it back in time.

I went to a bonfire and paid my respects to a dead friend by making his guitar sing for the first time in a looong time. The bonfire was at his house, and I just couldn't let the idiots there mistreat that beauty of a guitar, so I stayed longer than I intended.

Besides, it seems like something that he would have wanted. His guitar wasn't meant to sit in a corner... It was meant to be played.

Oh, and now I'm slightly depressed. Yay.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Just put the kettle on and make a cup of tea. Litchi combos are so looong.

Sorry that you're a bit sad, Werekill, but that's understandable, given the situation. :c

But if you need some cheering up, we're all still getting stomped by Jam. If you're interested.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Man, I just happened to get a bit frustrated of like "wait, play Jam's Litchi, lose, wait, repeat". I mean, it's not an insult to JamStunna because his Litchi really is pretty good, but there was a point where was kinda hoping he might lose so could bust out my Makoto on Tao or Tsubaki.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Alrighty, well, my connection keeps booting me, so I'm gonna get some sleep. GGs, everyone. Sorry that I didn't really get a chance to play you, Minato. ;-;

And if you guys don't mind, any comments or critiques would be greatly appreciated.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Would you guys still be on in a little bit? I'd love to jump in before I have to disconnect my PS3.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Would sorry, but just shut mine off.

And your Noel seems better than I remember, Lythium, so that's probably a good thing. Yeah, I know my Jin was moving in slow motion, but keep in mind been using him less than a week.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Sorry Espy, we just finished up.

Good games everyone! It was cool to play with you guys at the same time, we should try to make this a weekly thing. And I really wasn't joking when I said that Litchi is the only character I can play :(

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Would sorry, but just shut mine off.

And your Noel seems better than I remember, Lythium, so that's probably a good thing. Yeah, I know my Jin was moving in slow motion, but keep in mind been using him less than a week.
That's weird, because I don't think we've ever played together.

Sorry Espy, we just finished up.

Good games everyone! It was cool to play with you guys at the same time, we should try to make this a weekly thing. And I really wasn't joking when I said that Litchi is the only character I can play :(
Yeah, tonight was fun, we should definitely do it again. :3c

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Good games, it was nice to be able to play everyone I could.

Jam, your Litchi is real good. I don't think I was ever close to winning. :(
But I don't think you ever used any of her supers. That seemed a little strange to me.

I'll definitely play if this becomes a weekly thing.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Well, we haven't played per say, but there was a room thing a while back that we both happened to be in that I remember seeing you in.
I had no idea. :embarrass:

Well, I'm glad that it's improved, nonetheless.

Good games, it was nice to be able to play everyone I could.

Jam, your Litchi is real good. I don't think I was ever close to winning. :(
But I don't think you ever used any of her supers. That seemed a little strange to me.

I'll definitely play if this becomes a weekly thing.
I think we all pretty much felt the same way about Jam's Litchi.

So good. So hard to beat.

Yeah, I was kinda surprised that Daisharin(sp?) wasn't used, at least in the corner. There was always 100 heat left at the end of pretty much every match.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Nah, I didn't use her supers. I dropped every combo that could lead to Great Wheel, and I don't thin 13 Orphans or All Green are particularly useful.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Good games, everyone. I haven't played in awhile, so my performance wasn't good.
I couldn't even remember any BnBs or okis I usually used. I even forgot Ragna's double Belial Edge lol.

If we do more of these, I'll make sure to hit up training mode before hand.
I played differently than I normally would have. I'll be sure to get my Rachel back into tip top shape.

Alrighty, well, my connection keeps booting me, so I'm gonna get some sleep. GGs, everyone. Sorry that I didn't really get a chance to play you, Minato. ;-;

And if you guys don't mind, any comments or critiques would be greatly appreciated.
We actually got one match in. I used my Tsubaki against your Mu.

And I'll get my revenge on your Litchi next time, Jam. I know my Rachel can do it.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
Would anyone who plays XBL wanna play today?

As far as I know, I'm free all day, and I want to start a room with a lot of people in it too. I've only played Ophy and PTZR. I want the community to be bi-systemal, because I can't afford a PS3, or even a new Wii (my current one broke and can't read discs :().

XBL Tag: X The Derp

Please at least respond this time!

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
Oh come on, don't motivate me to actually go online and play Jam Stunna now. As meaningless as online play is, I'm partially trying to take up anything resembling a challenge. Thought I could avoid playing this game for months...actually I have been lol.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Maybe I'll go practice in training mode for a little bit today.
Just in case if this really does become a weekly thing or something.

And I really wasn't joking when I said that Litchi is the only character I can play :(

Same thing that happened to me back in CT. I couldn't use anyone else.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Oh come on, don't motivate me to actually go online and play Jam Stunna now. As meaningless as online play is, I'm partially trying to take up anything resembling a challenge. Thought I could avoid playing this game for months...actually I have been lol.
Don't believe the hype, I just had a good night

Top Bottom