• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Even though I couldn't do 66236A to the left (and sometimes the right) today, GG's to everyone.

EDIT: It also dawned on me that I don't really know the Hakumen matchup, seeing as I don't know where the gaps are in his pressure, and I am always expecting a 4C.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Protip: Block everything and fly all all over the place, Empty Jump a lot, DON'T abuse j.2C, and whatever you do, don't EVER do 214A ~ B as a mixup. Hakumen (as well as a lot of characters) can do just about everything to hit Makoto out because

A: Hitboxes are stupid and just about everyone can hit behind themselves for whatever reason
and
B: Makoto has no idea what frame advantage is. She has to observe others in order to know.

Biggest thing though is to just block a lot and learn to deal with Hakumen's mixups. Basically, you won't care about his pokes because, even though he's gaining tons of meter, so are you, and you pretty much don't get to do any damage unless you have meter and since Hakumen always has that fear of D on you, keeping him in the corner for the real damage is a pain.

Best way to actually get in on him is to run and then stop with barrier block, since it immediately cancels your run to block his pokes.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Oh yeah, gonna copy and paste what I posted on Dustloop here about Hazama.

------
I was messing around in training mode and happened to notice that Hazama's taunt changes when he's matched against Ragna. This version of his taunt lasts for a much shorter time frame than the regular-- so being the troll dedicated member of the community that I am, I decided to test it with some rapid cancel commands to see if it could safely be used in a match. The only real *combo* I've got it to work with is after Jayoku Houtenjin.

1) Jayoku Houtenjin > Rapid Cancel > Taunt > Follow-up.

100% Heat for something situational, but if you're about to win the match and have the heat to spare, why not? The easiest guaranteed methods to follow-up after the taunt are:

1)Forward dash > 5C > 2C > 4D > 4D > [air string]
2)Forward dash > 5B > 2C > 4D > 4D > [air string]
3)Forward dash > 214D~C > 5C > 2C > 4D > 4D > [air string]
4)Forward dash > 5B > 214D~B [Decent if you want to try and read them with a Hungry Coils]

And for other silly purposes. Taunting + Grabbing at the same time results in Hazama laughing while performing his throw.

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
I didn't know a thread like this existed ^^;.

Well, hi guys ^__^! As you can probably guess I main Noel XD. Well, I would like to participate in the conversations here ^__^.

I have an Xbox 360, but sadly, no live ^^;. Well, hope to talk to you all later ^__^!

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
I didn't know a thread like this existed ^^;.

Well, hi guys ^__^! As you can probably guess I main Noel XD. Well, I would like to participate in the conversations here ^__^.

I have an Xbox 360, but sadly, no live ^^;. Well, hope to talk to you all later ^__^!
Get dat live brah.

Any xbros wanna play tonight, I was ****** all day in player match rooms :awesome:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Because she's like, one billion fetishes rolled into one?

Why do you play Hazama. He's like, second to Noel in terms of people using him.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Seriously, why does EVERYONE play Noel? @_@
I pretty much use her sometimes for fun. But that's it.
Lythium put her on my main/secondary/whatever list, but I like that it's there.

It's just nice seeing all those Noel icons on the first post.
But now CSII's out in arcades, and I'm going to hate seeing those Noel icons once the CSII patch hits. lol

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You're clearly talking about Arcana Hearts, Rutger.
And Zero, that's not true at all, lol.

Noel has plenty.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Honestly, I hate Noel as a character, I just like watching people play as her. Mindgames-a-plenty with how fast you can register **** after her back steps and airdashes. lol

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I play Tager because I love his voice.
And also because of MikeZ's accent and funny lines in that legendary CT video.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I play Hazama cause I saw vids of him b4 BBCS came out for the 360/ps3. I loved his Playstyle the way he was dressed like top hat, jacket, hand gloves, butterfly knives, and the fact that his 5B looked like MJ's smooth criminal. I play Tager cause I love his combo's, i love gadget finger, his Real soviet damage.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I almost wept in joy when I heard his new audio in CS.
I was upset that his yelling Genesic audio was replaced with a more calm voice.

But then I realized, "Holy ****. Tager's Genesic'd so many people that he's become BORED of doing this."

That's a man among men right there. Bored of making craters with people's skulls.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I play Ragna because I like swords.

I also absolutely ♥ Noel for a buncha reasons.

One, she's flat-out gorgeous. And on top of that, her figure is actually realistic when compared to the rest of the female cast too (massive jugs are overrated anyway; she's not even that flat, lol). She's got the best eyes, a bright smile, and I find her personality to be adorable. Not to mention there's something sexy about when she's in battle, confident, and serious.

"Still wanna fight?"

Me: .... o-oh. Yeah. I guess. .////.

Dat. ***. I feel sorry for the trouble she has to go through (along with everyone else, obviously, but she's a good person,) and for what she truly is.

... tl;dr version,

She's a moeblob. There. lmao /fancrush over

The only big problem is her cooking. /shudders

Top Bottom