• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Anyone know where I can find Platinum sprites other than the neutral standing sprite?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Oh my god Zorua's ears twitch that's gotta be the cutest thing I've seen all morning.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I might get in on this, Idk yet. Depends on if my connection decides to be a ***** or not.

I just installed my new Seimitsu buttons, so I'd like to try them out.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Seimitsu. Sanwa. It's a brand, the kind they use in the JP arcade cabinets. They're extra-sensitive.

Edit: Wait, ****, mine are Sanwa, not Seimitsu. OOPS.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'll be on in like 10 minutes or so to start a room. I'll probably leave for dinner later and then come back once I'm done.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Well... no one showed up for the 40 mins I was on, so I spent the time picking up Bang. :mad088:
Maybe I'll be back after dinner. lol

Edit: It was. I should be done with dinner in a half hour or so. So if someone makes a room, just send an invite.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
...Ouch, not a single win, that's disheartening. Well, not as disheartening as looking like the tool that doesn't move on account of getting stuck in combos, but still. :urg:

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
GG's everyone.
It felt great winning against Jam in one of the games, to bad I lost all ability to play after that. :/

GigaBowserXyZ

Smash Journeyman
well ggs to jam. dam that lag made it hard for me to control hakumen and i kept dropping comboes as tager. :p

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
GGs everyone. And the lag is my wife, she uses the internet while I play, so it's kind of unavoidable unfortunately.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
GGs, guys. I don't know why I decided to just stick with Bang for today.
It's not that hard to just learn him along the way after getting his combos down. lol

I might use him a bit more for fun.

Reminds me, I noticed lag in the room too, but I'm not sure, was it me or no?
BBCS always felt that laggy for me. I think it's just the netcode.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I just can't find another character I like besides Litchi. I kind of like Ragna too, but I haven't really tried him out.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
@ Yoshara

That ain't mean. Just true because I have to learn to wisen up to mix-ups and the like.

@ Jam

I find that Ragna becomes a LOT more fun when you mix up how to fight as him. If you could master how Tetsu shows Ragna in this combo video,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oE1oUx7aN4

He'd be a lot more fun. I myself, like to rapid cancel my Inferno Divider (the second hit and then RC) into Belial Edge, just to have a different method of going into it and all.

Triple/Quadruple Belial Edge Combos all around! lmaoz

Stay practical though, and you'll do more derp things.

Top Bottom