• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yep its Sunday. I'll probably head to bed in a few hours and then see what happens when I wake up. I do want to play today though. I'll let everyone know if its for sure tomorrow or not. If not then it will be moved to a day later this week. It more or less depends on what my day is looking like.

EDIT: Ankoku if you end up coming can you please bring your recording setup. I want to upload my videos to the Snake Critique thread. You're more than welcome to come if you get a ride.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I will consider it, since I do have a car here in Troy. My recording equipment is all the way back in AA, though. If you delay to Tuesday I'll be back in AA with my recording equipment but no car of my own, lol.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Apparently I no longer have a car available to me. Call me if you can give me a ride. I'm still in Troy.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I wouldn't be opposed to a Wednesday Meleefest. Especially since I have to drive to/from Macomb for work stuff that day. Where are you at, Tech Chase?

ZTD | TECHnology

I am centrally located in Ferndale at about 8 Mile Rd and Woodward. So pretty much 40 ish minutes from A2 people. 20 if you're in Detroit, 20 if you're by Troy/Sterling Heights.

And the Wednesday Meleefest is for sure happening. I may have to change Sunday's because something just came up. I'll post in a few hours.

ZTD | TECHnology

I am not having the Smashfest today for Brawl. I believe instead I will have it on Tuesday evening and have Melee on Wednesday. I may even have another one on Friday since there is a Gameyard tournament on Saturday. One fun week full of Smash and me and Gio getting smashed. good times.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Oh sweet, definitely gonna try to make it to Tuesday's fest then.

Is it at your new place? If so could you PM me the directions to it?

Need anyone bringin' setups 'n such?

ZTD | TECHnology

Yes, its at my new place and yeah I'll need a few setups. I'll PM you my address later.

I'm tired now. Beating some douchebag's *** took the energy out of me.

I'll be back on the boards later.

fZk

Smash Lord
Hey Tech, did I leave my jacket (gray) at your place after the last smashfest? Can't find it anywhere, so it's either there or I lost it. Let me know.

Yes, its at my new place and yeah I'll need a few setups. I'll PM you my address later.

I'm tired now. Beating some douchebag's *** took the energy out of me.

I'll be back on the boards later.

ZTD | TECHnology

Hey Tech, did I leave my jacket (gray) at your place after the last smashfest? Can't find it anywhere, so it's either there or I lost it. Let me know.
Yes, you did. I was trying to figure out who's that was. I have it safe though so next time you end up coming down with WTP you can get it back. I'm having some smashfests this week also.

ZTD | TECHnology

^ Pure win. Jugglyguy you coming to my Smashfest Wednesday. You and whomever else from West Bloomfield are welcome to come. Smoking & drinking is allowed.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Tech, I saw you at the Tigers game today. lmao We were both in section 211. I went with my family and aunt today. (She's leaving for Texas Tuesday)

At first, I saw the back of your red cap and red shirt and thought, "Is that Tech?" and sure enough when you were coming back from getting snacks or whatever, I saw you. lmao

I was gonna say "hi" after the game, but you left. We were sitting about 15 rows behind you.

ZTD | TECHnology

Yeah I decided to go to the second Tigers' game today after my stressful afternoon. My friend treated me so I figured why not? That was some comeback at the 8th wasn't it dude!

**** that's pretty hilarious lol You shoulda texted me man!

ZTD | TECHnology

The deed is done. I will PM a few other people too...when im not feeling lazy.

My insomnia is in full effect. What should I do. Suggestions?

TheMann

Smash Ace
^ Pure win. Jugglyguy you coming to my Smashfest Wednesday. You and whomever else from West Bloomfield are welcome to come. Smoking & drinking is allowed.
I need to come and I need to drink!! Cuz girls make me mad!! LAIN ARE YOU GOING TO THIS!? AND JUDGE? Cuz when you smash and drink there is nothing else! Especially girlss....not sure thats a good thing XD

lain

Smash Master
Hmmm..... well if I can find a ride to the OH tourney maybe I'll come....

DarkLouis do you have a spot still

someone pm meeeeeeee

ZTD | TECHnology

Lemme know Lain if you get in a carpool with another spot. I need to play Ohio..lol

Also are you coming to my place this week for practice?

clowsui

Smash Legend
ily lain <3 all of ohio should be there (i.e. every region is represented), sooo if you come and beat us all you'll be better than all of ohio based on one tourney's results ;D it'd be nice to meet you too, chase.

how does anybody from MI get to go OoS anyways? :/ L how were you planning to get to Cincy? Bus?

I think Anther wanted to come to this one, especially since it's Today's last tournament, and he has a car but he'd be driving from Ypsi right? :/ What abouuuuuuut Arc? Rofa? Ankoku? Who else drives from MI...BOWYER!? It'd be legendary to see him again.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Lain, if you (and anyone else who wants to come with) could meet me down at my house or something at like 8:30 a.m. that Saturday I could probably take you. Dubs starts at like 12:30 iirc. I have 3 seats left as my friend Amadeus is trying to get into the scene, but is still a beginner. You could just park on the curb somewhere, just try to park away from my house though. lol

We'll probably get back to my house/Toledo around 2/3 a.m. after the tourney, but I can't house anyone. I can go anywhere I like, but its hard enough to let people come over. lmao

Gas shouldn't be too bad. It should only take a little over a full tank round trip. (3 and 1/2 hour ride) So 5-10 bucks a person should cover it.

Hopefully my car's coolant tank doesn't **** up. That's the only thing I'm worried about. I'll try to buy some extra coolant this week just in case.

It's an all-night venue too btw, so we can stay as late as we want. I just gotta make sure I get back at 6:30 p.m. Sunday. lol

Top Bottom