• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Kail

Smash Lord
I like how the guy that commented on my first match against bigy says I shouldn't abuse the shine... Man people are so smart some times.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Okay guys real talk time:

If I hosted another all night "Smash and Get Smashed-fest" what day would you want to have it. So far I'm leaning towards Sunday.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Is that smashfest still happening?

I was going to head home this weekend after the tournament, but since it got canceled I may as well go now. And if that smashfest is happening I can probably stop by that.

lain

Smash Master
I might be going with Gio, Ankoku, and the mann or something, if there's enough people already going. lemme know :x

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I'm probably going to Today's tournament on the 31st. Kel keeps peer pressuring me into bringing the Toledo scene down to Cinci. :x

ZTD | TECHnology

God, why do I have to work today? -_-
EDIT: I also want to start making plans in super advance for MLG DC if anyone has plans to go. Let me know. :D

ZTD | TECHnology

I'm going to host a Melee smashfest Wednesday for us since:

1. Its been two weeks since we've all been to the last one.

2. I'm centrally located between everyone in the crew.

3. Anyone else who wants to show up could since I'm close by everyone really.

I think I'm going to do a Brawl only Smashfest Sunday and a Melee one for Wednesday.

ZTD | TECHnology

My answer to both questions is yes. Although I may move the Sunday smashfest to another date like Tuesday or Thursday again. I would like to get trashed but Sunday is not a good day for it lol. But yeah dude definitely come out to one of my events.

ZTD | TECHnology

I may end up posting in the Midwest thread like a tournament or something. I could probably run like 3 events this week if I felt like it. I have my place to myself until August 3rd I believe.

And I play like a guy who's been playing competitive Brawl for 2 years and then decided on a whim to get into Melee after not playing it for so long. If you think about you'll figure out what it means lol

What's The Point

Smash Master
Pfft, Sunday is a great day to get trashed.

Plus I'll still be in Plymouth so that makes the drive much shorter for me. Clearly the best reason to stick with Sunday.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Sundays I usually go to my aunt's and play ultimate frisbee/swim afterward with old high school friends. Not sure if I could make it any day this week. Gotta save up money for Today's tournament in Cinci.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I heard Gameyard got pushed back a week. That'll keep ya busy I guess. :p This is my first time going down there.

ZTD | TECHnology

Yes I guess I'll have to deal with it and just get some practice at the next tournament before WBST4. I've been on the boards so much lately and practicing non stop with the advice Lain gave me. I'm hoping my hard work will pay off in the end.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Yes I guess I'll have to deal with it and just get some practice at the next tournament before WBST4. I've been on the boards so much lately and practicing non stop with the advice Lain gave me. I'm hoping my hard work will pay off in the end.
It will. If you've got those B-reversals down, it'll work wonders for your recovery. Just gotta bring what you learn to tournaments now.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
technical chase with this bleach. Anyway thought I'd check up on you guys to see if anyone started living life yet. Guess not.

ZTD | TECHnology

Why I have a Bleach avy? Who knows, I got bored. I do like Starrk though. And I'm ODing on Smash now before school consumes me in the fall. Although I cant wait for August. Concerts galore, Cedar Point and other fun ****. And tournaments :D

Top Bottom