• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Crewmates I am able to go to the next wedsmash if you guys still do that now, (haven't gone in weeks).
I wanted to go this week but I had to schedule an emergency doctor's visit because of the migraines ive been getting. They're so intense. They wont give me any happy pills though just codeine.

earthadept

Smash Lord
yoooo i just finished a 99 stock match in 64... falcon dittos on dreamland. lmao pulling an m2k was pretty fun for the first 20 stocks or so

Pharrox

Smash Journeyman
Hey, is anyone here going to Apex and looking for a ride? I'm driving down on Wednesday and trying to find anyone else who's interested to hopefully split the cost of gas so it won't be so much of a bite. Also, Six Flags that Thursday, it's gonna be awesome.

And yeah, I'll probably try to make the smashfest then. Work has me out that way anyways, so it's kinda hard to pass up.

ZTD | TECHnology

Our Melee crew. "Under the Influence" Me, Malice, DBPM, Soul and a few others. And I didn't even know about Duck's event. I think I'll come though if we all coordinate and ****.

And yes Malice it sucked. I got drugs now so I'm cool :p

Also for anyone interested I am hosting another Smashfest at my place next week for Brawl. Those of you who came to the last one know how **** it was. **** went onuntil 7 am lol I will be spamming the thread with advertisement for my Smashfest soon. So get at me if youre interested.

I may throw one for Melee also.

ZTD | TECHnology

I go I gotta consult everyone but I'll let you know Duck. I may not go because I'm supposed to go to the Tigers' game tomorrow.

Boxxy: Probably start at 7 or something. I prefer to start in the evening since I work and stuff,

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
**** it, after watching my matches against Bigy I realize how awful I play.
You had it second match!

So for Melee tomorrow... UTI should definitely come, so should West MI and EL, but they both seem deprived of gas money or cars in general >_>

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Our Melee crew. "Under the Influence" Me, Malice, DBPM, Soul and a few others. And I didn't even know about Duck's event. I think I'll come though if we all coordinate and ****.

Also for anyone interested I am hosting another Smashfest at my place next week for Brawl. Those of you who came to the last one know how **** it was. **** went onuntil 7 am lol I will be spamming the thread with advertisement for my Smashfest soon. So get at me if youre interested.

wait **** i probably played you guys about a month or two back

judge!

Smash Ace
someone host a smash fest tommorow or sunday b4 i start working!!!!!!!!!! idk when ill ever get a weekend off = /.

my wendys unfiform is so ugly. lol

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If no Brawl's happening tomorrow, sure. I can't very well keep up my Brawl tech skill if all I do is play Melee.

Wait... I think I got that wrong.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Argggh I just got back from the store and I bought pizza rolls, skittles, starburst, and other stuff just for my Brawl Smashfest tomorrow.

It's gonna start at 2 PM and last until late hopefully. As long as my place doesn't get too crowded you could come at any time.

ZTD | TECHnology

someone host a smash fest tommorow or sunday b4 i start working!!!!!!!!!! idk when ill ever get a weekend off = /.

my wendys unfiform is so ugly. lol
I was thinking about a smashfest on Sunday since I was going to throw one last Sunday. I need public interest again though. I WANNA ****ING PARTY!

Oh shi- MTI going all out for his Smashfest tomorrow. People need to get on that ****.

King Malice

Smash Ace

I know what you mean, I have loads of drugs now so I'm cool for a day or two.

But I'm getting money monday how much would I have to give you to get a cube smash and another controller?

Boxxy

Smash Lord
is anyone here planning on going to apex and has an open spot in their car? just wonderin

Kail

Smash Lord
It wasn't the end of game two. It was two major things me getting over confident and not sticking to the plan. Part two is what I like to call Bigy Syndrome. The more you play him the worse you'll do in the long run.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
MTI, I wish I could go, but I have work from 4-8 tomorrow and then again on Saturday from 9-1. D:

Which means I still might be going to the Gameyard tournament for friendlies and singles.

ZTD | TECHnology

I can't even go to Gameyard because I have to work from 10-5. I don't feel like going up there after work for just a few hours of friendlies. I'll wait until my next Smashfest. I'm thinking Sunday possibly.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
So who's going to Today's (That's her name) tournament on the 31st? Kel keeps peer pressuring me to go and I've been wanting to go to southern OH for awhile.

Though I can't carpool MI since I'd have to leave super-mega early. </3 I'm planning on bringing the NW Ohio scene since they're on the way.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Anyone else from A2 want to go smash in WB tomorrow (Friday) evening? I won't ask Lain because we all know how that would turn out. Dan, Bowyer, Gio?

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Man I can't believe there's a Smashfest for Melee and one for Brawl tomorrow.

So anyone else goin' to mine tomorrow or do I have to eat all the pizza rolls myself :p

ZTD | TECHnology

Man I can't believe there's a Smashfest for Melee and one for Brawl tomorrow.

So anyone else goin' to mine tomorrow or do I have to eat all the pizza rolls myself :p
Definitely cant go now. I forgot I was supposed to go to the Tigers' game with my roomate before he leaves for Florida for the next few weeks. Sorry dude , I did want to go.

Top Bottom