• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
If you guys need to, I can house Friday night and Saturday night.
We'll see. I'm not sure if I could make it Friday night as I have work till 8:30, and this is my friend's first out-of-city tournament. Not sure how he feels about staying at a stranger's house xD But as for me, I'd be alright with that. I've done it before plenty of times.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Hey Tech, you still hosting the Smashfest tomorrow?

Edit: Nevermind.

Also, Tech could you PM me your address?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I can't do it today...but tomorrow **** yes! I was going to host a smashfest anyway.

Also Lain, call me back. Especially if you called me about Ohio or my smashfest this week. I REALLY wanna go this weekend lol

Also Myth and Duck I will PM you my address when I get home. Details will be posted later.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
You know maybe it would be better to like start a new MI thread with an active OP.

That way the OP could put all of the Smashfests and upcoming events all into one little post.

I think that'd help MI get a bit more active y'know.

ZTD | TECHnology

But..we have the largest thread like ever lol

I do agree though. I volunteer to be the Original Poster if it did happen. I'm like always on this site anyway lol

ZTD | TECHnology

Double posting with a purpose:

Impromtu Smashfest @ my place tonight @ 9. Lain, Anther, The Mann and others wanna get some practice in. We need a few more to come and make it complete. One setup would be nice. Judge get your *** over here tonight lol

EDIT: Judge needs a ride from Sterling Heights. Someone get this man a ride!

TheMann

Smash Ace
OMG!! Smashfest gonna be so hype!! Please ignore my sleepy half drunken post from earlier...having those issues we all run into at one point in time XD

BUT yeah wtf Anther gonna be there? Me and Anther = Inkstern! Wuuuuuttt!? lol

ZTD | TECHnology

OMG!! Smashfest gonna be so hype!! Please ignore my sleepy half drunken post from earlier...having those issues we all run into at one point in time XD

BUT yeah wtf Anther gonna be there? Me and Anther = Inkstern! Wuuuuuttt!? lol
lol this is going to be a fun smashfest. I love hosting these things <3

We must play when you get to my crib.

TheMann

Smash Ace
Man, I suck at games.

But I can't wait for dat Maaaahvel baaaaby. Gods and dogs and dogs who are gods... what's up with that!
No you dont't suck! Your Vayseth u cant suck! But yeah Maaahvel looks so hype! I wanna play deadpool!

lol this is going to be a fun smashfest. I love hosting these things <3

We must play when you get to my crib.
Dooood you know it! Especially since somehow last time we didnt play! XD

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Have fun guys. I'm chilling with a bud(s) who's going through girl ****. I gotta save gas money for Cinci as well.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
So Cincinatti guys:

So it sounds like you want to leave Friday night. I'd be fine with that since we did it for Chicago with no problems. I'll talk to my friend to see if that's what he wants to do. If not, then I'm not sure.

You guys would have to meet at my house at 9:00 p.m., as I have work until 8ish that night.

Remember, if my friend wants to go, I only have 3 seats left in my car. I'd hate to end up taking 2 cars/cram everyone in a hot car for 3 and a half hours. D:

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Alright, my friend is alright with leaving Friday night. He just has to get back early on Sunday because he has to work at 4:00 p.m. that day.

ZTD | TECHnology

I'm going to have to ensure I get off work on time so I can get to the train. Shouldn't be an issue though. I just need to make sure I get to Ann Arbor in the evening.

ZTD | TECHnology

I'm not watching mine I played like **** last night. A few good moments vs Lain but thats about it. I SDed like every match LOL I am making sure that I get sleep for the Cincy tournament so I can avoid a repeat of last night.

Oh and Meleefest tomorrow @ my place for all who are interested.

judge!

Smash Ace
annnd im awake lmao

wtf was i running last night?. i lost 4 pounds overnight lol

ZTD | TECHnology

No I decided ( i think it was after you left, my bad) that I am going to take it easy todayl. Meleefest is tomorrow. Probably going to have a Brawlfest Thursday instead of today.

ZTD | TECHnology

I can't party ALL the time. I need at least one day this week to chill since tomorrow is a smashfest (i'll probably get drunk), and thursday, and then Friday I have leave for Cincinatti so I'm not going to have too much time to relax.

And man...the car ride home from Lansing was nuts lol

Top Bottom