• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Kail

Smash Lord
Actually, back to my original point. I just don't really understand why you went ICs when the match up is in heavily in Ganon's favor. Glad it worked out for you.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
if i remember correctly, i did get ur falco down to ur last stock the one n only match we played. if u need a reminder, then make sure u sho up today

we always rep to the fullest. except wen ur mascott drinks too much n im stuck playin falcon mains all night (dat aint a good way to build confidence)
Who needs confidence when you can just drink?

And LOL dude I was GONE that night. The only reason for that was because I didn't eat. Tat was just dumb. Especially since we stopped at Subway. But tonight since I'm hosting I'll have to retain some poise so I'll be good.

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
Actually, back to my original point. I just don't really understand why you went ICs when the match up is in heavily in Ganon's favor. Glad it worked out for you.
it rlly isnt tho. its like sayin dat falco is heavily favored vs falcon. ya, it favors falco more, but it only take one mistakes for the tide to turn. for instance, he'd approach wit a fair, id dsync ice blast with nana which wuld stun, waveslide grab wit popo. ganon is dead if he gets grabbed by ICs. plus hes easy to edgeguard with them too. hes got range and priority, but if u get on the inside, he cant move and react fast enough. not to mention, at the time, sliq relied alot on his grabs and u cant grab one if the other is thur

earthadept

Smash Lord
yeah, it's just like sheik vs. pikachu. i mean sure, sheik has basically every advantage possible on pika, but as long as pika doesn't get grabbed or hit by ANYTHING, he's going to win the match. gotcha.

Kail

Smash Lord
it rlly isnt tho. its like sayin dat falco is heavily favored vs falcon. ya, it favors falco more, but it only take one mistakes for the tide to turn. for instance, he'd approach wit a fair, id dsync ice blast with nana which wuld stun, waveslide grab wit popo. ganon is dead if he gets grabbed by ICs. plus hes easy to edgeguard with them too. hes got range and priority, but if u get on the inside, he cant move and react fast enough. not to mention, at the time, sliq relied alot on his grabs and u cant grab one if the other is thur
I know the match up really well so you don't have to explain it. Oh and actually he shouldn't be dead when grabbed, blizzard shouldn't lead to grab, and his down throw does separate them. On top of that all I said was the match up was in Ganon's favor. I'm quite aware that the players make the difference.

Kagutsuchi

Smash Cadet
Why are you arguing with Kail over match ups, don't you know that he's probably the best and most handsome player in the Midwest NORTHER AMERICAZ?

zDuck

Smash Journeyman
your first mistake was assuming that kail doesn't know everything.... which he does

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I'ma just pop my head in here and mention that I'm sorry to the people I said I'd hang out with.

I thought my job was gonna be done 2 weeks ago, but every time I met with the doctors I worked for, they gave me more work to do. I'm still not even done with it and 2nd year starts on Monday for me. Of course 2nd year is considered far harder than 1st year, and supposedly will be taking up all of my time :/

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Last night was fun. Melee is too good XD

Lain, please contact me regarding our plan for tomorrow. I need to make sure you're going to scoop me up from the train station tomorrow evening.We need to be on time for this. I already got our housing situation worked out.

As far as the smashfest I may not be holding it tonight as I need to be fresh for Friday since so I can ensure I don't miss my train. Plus I've held two this week already.

I'll give an update later.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
yo guys i need some valuable input

i really want to make the switch to computer science because all i ever wanted to be was a computer programmer, but i cannot decide if i should since i cannot handle advanced math

i need sum input.

earthadept

Smash Lord
well, 2 and 3 are def harder than 1. 4 is usually the easiest. but after that you never have to take math again, as long as you dont go into a math intensive field of programming

Vayseth

Smash Master
I'ma just pop my head in here and mention that I'm sorry to the people I said I'd hang out with.

I thought my job was gonna be done 2 weeks ago, but every time I met with the doctors I worked for, they gave me more work to do. I'm still not even done with it and 2nd year starts on Monday for me. Of course 2nd year is considered far harder than 1st year, and supposedly will be taking up all of my time :/
So does this mean I won't see you on the 14th? =(

Top Bottom