• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Don't lie, you like holding other peoples balls more so don't even try to pretend.

@Tech; Donald was on my team ffs, that wasn't pro that was just unfortunate for me.
LOL he won't DI! Do you how many times I killed him with D-throw/F-Tilt > Fair because he won't DI lol I thought that logically if he kept pissed off because I'd kill him with the same move over he'd eventually learn to get past it. I was mistaken. But I'm sure he'll learn eventually.

And lol ICs + Sheik are a gay team. I just kept Needling people into dbpm's grab **** lol

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I always though Ice Climbers was pretty bad in teams. Is it the other way around?

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
I always though Ice Climbers was pretty bad in teams. Is it the other way around?
ICs suck in teams. u rlly need to kno ur match-ups, kno ur teammate and be compete without relying on nana

LOL he won't DI! Do you how many times I killed him with D-throw/F-Tilt > Fair because he won't DI lol I thought that logically if he kept pissed off because I'd kill him with the same move over he'd eventually learn to get past it. I was mistaken. But I'm sure he'll learn eventually.
really? do u not hear me wen i tell dbiz not to up-b, sweetspot ur jump or get spiked my link. 3 months now and he still hasnt learned. hes not as smart as he looks but even a turtle can eventually cross a football field

Says a guy who's afraid to look at another grown man's genitals.
never said i was afraid, but having a over-sized sack seems to only get u male attention. if thats wat u like, then i give u props. u're gettn wat u want, "male-attention"

SCOTU

Smash Hero
When did everyone here up and decide it was cool to pretend to be a bunch of jerks? This has been going on for a while now. It's kinda dumb. Also it's not really funny anymore.

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
funny how it all started jus cuz sum1 (cuz im too lazy to go back n look at who said it) said they had a ganon, i said id like him play him, kail bein kail responded, i responded to him, every1 started jokin him UTI (malice) jumped in my corner, no1 backed down n now we all look like a bunch of dumb ***** talkn **** on our keyboards. but foreal tho, kail is A-1 in my books cuz he actually talks n has fun. quite a few smashers jus show up, play and dont say much. lame

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Tech, if ya do have a Smashfest tonight I advise ya keep it short because you really really want a good rest before a tourney.

I used to play in a number of checkers tournaments
and even got the 21 and under 2008 U.S. title.

I used to do a lot better when I got a good amount of sleep.

earthadept

Smash Lord
YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeSSSSSSSSSSSS i love your edit DAWG

and i ****ing LOVE hot sauce

anyone ever had this:

hottest hot sauce in the world... 1 drop will decimate you your first time having it

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeSSSSSSSSSSSS i love your edit DAWG

and i ****ing LOVE hot sauce

anyone ever had this:

hottest hot sauce in the world... 1 drop will decimate you your first time having it
I remember the first time I had this....this is the ****. Its flavorful and it'll **** your mouth. Well not mine I'm of the Creole descent we know what spicy is.

EDIT: I got ninja'ed by Lain lol yeah im having a smashfest but its not running super late tonight. I need my rest and regardless I'm kicking people out around 2:30 or so but yes come to my smashfest.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
funny how it all started jus cuz sum1 (cuz im too lazy to go back n look at who said it) said they had a ganon, i said id like him play him, kail bein kail responded, i responded to him, every1 started jokin him UTI (malice) jumped in my corner, no1 backed down n now we all look like a bunch of dumb ***** talkn **** on our keyboards. but foreal tho, kail is A-1 in my books cuz he actually talks n has fun. quite a few smashers jus show up, play and dont say much. lame
Your nearsightedness and selfcenteredness is astounding. I was referring to the recent trend dating back for weeks in the Big MI Discussion Topic.

Top Bottom