• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

What's The Point

Smash Master
I saw that, and was actually going to guess Bowyer. Out of any choices it was Lain, Judge, or Bowyer. Except Judge would probably be downstairs, and I'd expect Bowyer to carry out the actual act with Lain supporting/presenting the idea.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Well Judge wasn't there so I know who did it lol

And I had to kick everyone out because the neighbors complained about the noise and all the cigarette butts they left on their lawn. My roomate called me and said that they texted him about it..and he was pretty pissed off so I'm not havin any smashfests for a while due to stupidity.

In other news anyone who needs a ride and housing to Cincinatti for School's in Session 2: I have a friend who wants to go anf will drive and has housing down there. He's looking for travel partners/ a doubles partner.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I just ordered sf4 for the 360, should come in the mail soon

Anyone wanna play me/teach me/link me to a forum or thread that I can learn from

SCOTU

Smash Hero
HarmS: if you got it from amazon, you made sure to get free 2 day shipping right?

Also, anyone that didn't hear, if you have a university email address, you get Amazon Prime free for 1 year. This includes free 2 day shipping, deliver-on-launch-day service, and a few other perks.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
all im saying is there are no johns to the people who didnt make it to the smashfest wednesday. i guess to many people would rather look at a guys overly big genitals then come lose at a smashfest which we rarely have. UTI is too good.

@tech: text your roomy and tell him to tell his neighbors to keep their freaking window shut if they are going to be naked in the bathroom. He was staring at us like he never seen a pro before. they mad because they dont have any friends lol. Misery loves company.....I am condemned soul and I dont approve of this message.

ZTD | TECHnology

I had about 4 horrible things happen to me all unrelated to each other within a 10 minute span. Life decided to take away what I've been looking forward to.

I also realized that every time I try to do something nice it blows up in my face somehow and someone gets pissed at me. Maybe I should stop being nice. Its not getting me anywhere.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
^ Whaat? Really! What happened?
I still hope you can go! -Crosses fingers.-
And sadly, yus it is hard to be nice, but you shouldn't let it get you down... Some people can be mean... but you shouldn't let that stop you from being a good person. Just it's okay to say no, too.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
HarmS: if you got it from amazon, you made sure to get free 2 day shipping right?

Also, anyone that didn't hear, if you have a university email address, you get Amazon Prime free for 1 year. This includes free 2 day shipping, deliver-on-launch-day service, and a few other perks.
wtf how do i get this prime thing

and yeah i ordered it on amazon through my friends account, he has those perks since he pays amazon an annual fee for it

SCOTU

Smash Hero
harms, it has like, a big ad it the upper right. All you need is a .edu email address and the ability to promise you're going to a university.

ZTD | TECHnology

I wasn't serious when I said that.

Anyway I don't know when the next smashfest is but it won't be from me, I can tell you that much. And yeah I have missed my train so I am stuck here. I could go to that Gameyard tournament but it seems like a joke and not even worth it.
So I will be "Under the Influence" tonight.

And the clubs are so stupid. I have zero problems getting girls and dancing out of the floor but none of these girls want to actually chill they just want you to drool over them. I go to clubs when I get bored.

Scala

Smash Ace
even tho dats kidna racist, i wuld like to see dis amazin swag dats out thur (since not too many smashers have i met dat wuld meet me out at da club)

wens da next smashfest? since dats da only time i ever get to play, wanna get sum practice in
Do you know Thax? We should all meet up and play sometime :)

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Sorry to hear, Tech_Chase. Hang in there. :(
I'm assuming your phone died and you'll need to use someone else's phone to call me. (And they don't have my number registered.)

Last edited:

ZTD | TECHnology

Sorry to hear, Tech_Chase. Hang in there. :(

And Lain: My number is 419-262-1634. I'm assuming your phone died and you'll need to use someone else's phone to call me. (And they don't have my number registered.)
I'm cool, I'm already a little tipsy lol But I would like to sincerely wish you good luck in the tournament. Represent that Michigan Snake for me bro. I guess I have no choice but to go Gameyard tomorrow. I'll beg pretty upset about this for a few days but I might as well be grateful for what I have close to home. I do what I do for Michigan because of the people here. Anyway I am going to go to a party tonight that my friend invited me so I'm going to do it up I guess. Good iluck to Lain, Louis and anyone else from our state going to Cinci.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I'm cool, I'm already a little tipsy lol But I would like to sincerely wish you good luck in the tournament. Represent that Michigan Snake for me bro. I guess I have no choice but to go Gameyard tomorrow. I'll beg pretty upset about this for a few days but I might as well be grateful for what I have close to home. I do what I do for Michigan because of the people here. Anyway I am going to go to a party tonight that my friend invited me so I'm going to do it up I guess. Good iluck to Lain, Louis and anyone else from our state going to Cinci.
Haha, Lain's phone died, so I may be spending the night in AA and leaving really early in the morning. He hasn't called me from another phone. It'd be bad to make Day stay up really late for us when she has a huge tourney in the morning to host.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Ffffffffffffff....really bad news, especially the Cincinnati guys I said I was going to pick up.

Here's the story.

My original plan was to have everyone meet me at my house, so we could all get to Day's at a reasonable time and not keep her up late. Lain told me earlier at work that he would try to find a ride, but couldn't guarantee it. He called me around 9:00 saying that he couldn't get a ride. (He said he could go somewhere else and find a car, but it would take up alot more time.) I told him that I could pick him up, but now his phone is dead.

I told my parents the details of the trip (bc I live with them) right before they left and they started freaking the eff out about staying at someone I don't know that well's house (No offense to Day. ^^b) and how if my car broke down I'd have to pay a crapton of money and have to take a bus to college this year. They sounded ****ing pissed that I'm even going to this tournament. I want them to have peace of mind, but I'm still leaving for the tournament tomorrow morning. Can't live life in a bubble, but I love my parents and respect that they care, so I'm trying to do both.

I also needed to pick up coolant for my car, because its running low on it. But my parents' episode lasted until like 9:40, and Autozone closes at 10:00...so I won't be able to get any until tomorrow morning. I agree with them that my car should be in good condition for this kind of trip.

If ANYONE could PM me Bowyer's number, I'd really appreciate it. I think he's with Lain. The only way I can take them is for them to meet me at my house early in the morning around 8:00, which was the original plan.

Chaotic night, eh Michigan? I'm sorry for making it even more chaotic. I feel like I'm letting some people down. =/

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
I wasn't serious when I said that.

Anyway I don't know when the next smashfest is but it won't be from me
so are we lookin to be playin at my place? cuz it is grimey tryin to do it wen i dont even have the game or anythin (ps ill throw ya dat money here soon so u can pick me up a set)

Do you know Thax? We should all meet up and play sometime :)
ya he be gettn at me to play but never shows up

Top Bottom