• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

What's The Point

Smash Master
fZk can't go Thursday, and I probably won't want to do the drive, but if some one at your Thursday fest is for certain going to the tournament this Saturday, give them fZk's sweater so he can get it back at the tournament.

earthadept

Smash Lord
meh it isnt a surprise really. i havent entered a melee tournament with over 10 people in like... 2 or 3 months

only when i somehow have a chance of money ;)

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Props to Tech for hosting the Smashfest last night and Ankoku for recording, I'll be reviewing every match I had as Luc and Wolf.

Also, fear my WiFi offline Ike <3.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I hate work and this is why:

They told me I wouldn't have to work Saturday and now they want me too because my assistant manager took it off for her own stupid ****. This leaves me in a bad spot for going to Cincinatti. I could still call it off but it would hurt me in the long run. They might dock my hours.

On top of that they want me to close on Friday and I have to get to the train station by 6 to ensure Lain can take me to Cincinatti. This is only a minor issue but it would make me rush ...

I know there's a small local this weekend but I wouldn't be able to make it anyway if I have to work Saturday. What should I do lol

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
If you called it off well in advance as opposed to your assistant manager, you should get Saturday off. Can't let the man take you over.

But you gotta do what you gotta do. I wouldn't blame you if decided to work.

judge!

Smash Ace
i dont even work saturday but i applied at a few places that look hella promising..cant miss the chance for a 2nd job!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I have won the battle for Saturday. I had to play the "My uncle is one of the owners and I'll go to him if you wanna play this bull**** with me" card but it worked. I'm going to Cincinatti dammit.

Also we need setups for tonight's Meleefest.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I have won the battle for Saturday. I had to play the "My uncle is one of the owners and I'll go to him if you wanna play this bull**** with me" card but it worked. I'm going to Cincinatti dammit.

Also we need setups for tonight's Meleefest.
Congrats. Hopefully it doesn't eff you over the long run.

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
I hope you aren't talking about melee pacman...
if i remember correctly, i did get ur falco down to ur last stock the one n only match we played. if u need a reminder, then make sure u sho up today

So, I have to ask. How is UTI going to represent today?
we always rep to the fullest. except wen ur mascott drinks too much n im stuck playin falcon mains all night (dat aint a good way to build confidence)

Top Bottom