• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Dr. Mario was my second in Melee (I mained the 'dorf) but whenever I go back and play it, I find I am much more successful with Dr. Mario than anyone else. If I ever wanted to pick up Melee again (LOL) then I'd probably go with the Doc. Hm... Maybe I should get someone to make me a custom texture for Snake that is a mix of a Panda and a doctor...

On an unrelated note, I knew about the whole Overswarm stagelist debacle, but I never knew that he was making that the stagelist for the ****ing circuit. Thats utterly ********.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Strangely, all I used in Melee is Kirby, Mario, Luigi, and Dr. Mario. I guess I like Mario and Kirby way too much when I played Smash. XD

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
FYI for people: I just reopened the janky stage thread to continue discussion on why Overswarm sucks the direction we want to take the MW Brawl community.

D

Deleted member

There is a severe lack of Master Roshi in this thread.

I am here to change that.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
So, for those Brawl players that aren't going to Ohio this weekend, there MIGHT be a Smashfest tomorrow (Friday) night. Iris has plans with his gf, but she's a little sick, so if she cancels their plans for tomorrow night then Iris is gonna host a smashfest in Howell (20 minutes from Ann Arbor for you A2 scrubs).

Also, this is a far sweeter picture of Gotenks.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
so who wants to give me a crash course in melee? i'm planning on entering melee singles at the next loli no matter what =D

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Crash course in melee: Watch your opponent while running around as flashylike as you can. When they've messed up some spacing or done an attack that they shouldn't've, dash cancel, jump cancel, or just aerial them to get them offstage. Get on/near the edge, and don't let them back on.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Yes, there is a smashfest at my house tonight if people want to come, its right off the highway, not hard to find and as long as people call me... (810 623 7344) I am cool having a bunch of people over. the lady is still sick so I have nothing going on.

TheMann

Smash Ace
They are sexist. There's not a single woman on there.

I mean girls don't play videogames because it's too hard to do that and cook at the same time, but still.
LMAO!! Yup I believe I'm stealing this from u, and tell it to a girl. I might get hit but It'd be worth it.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
LMAO!! Yup I believe I'm stealing this from u, and tell it to a girl. I might get hit but It'd be worth it.
Yes, but that would imply that you, a gamer, would be able to talk to a girl, which we also know isn't possible.

:colorful:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Actually I really hate the Sheik ditto. Peach vs Sheik is far preferable.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Top Bottom