• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I just spend 4 hours digging in intestines, fondling gall bladders, and playing with the liver. I also spent quite a bit of time cutting open everything that leads into the balls/*****.

Hooray for med school. Now I have to study all night. *sigh*

Last time I checked, I am a woman :p
Or so you claim to be. I just realized that by being Bulma you're Omni's internet wife, and my internet half mom. While Omni and Mann are my internet half Dads. Hm... I'm still missing half an internet mom, though.

I'm 1/4th Omni and 1/4th Mann. Thats a very scary combination <3

Boxxy

Smash Lord
omni if u really want i could use marth :3

i cant say you'll make me look really good though LMFAO

Gates

Banned via Warnings
your avatar is bulma. that makes you my internet wife. sucks to be you.
At least your internet wife is/claims to be a woman.

I just spend 4 hours digging in intestines, fondling gall bladders, and playing with the liver. I also spent quite a bit of time cutting open everything that leads into the balls/*****.
Nice foreplay.

Tennet

Smash Champion

Or so you claim to be. I just realized that by being Bulma you're Omni's internet wife, and my internet half mom. While Omni and Mann are my internet half Dads. Hm... I'm still missing half an internet mom, though.

I'm 1/4th Omni and 1/4th Mann. Thats a very scary combination <3
and I get a hole punched through me by your older half

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
and I get a hole punched through me by your older half
Sounds about right.

So wait, since Mann is adult Goku and Anther is Kid Goku... which one is my internet half father? Meh, I'll just assume they're the same person and both my internet half fathers because they're both black.

<3

TheMann

Smash Ace
Sounds about right.

So wait, since Mann is adult Goku and Anther is Kid Goku... which one is my internet half father? Meh, I'll just assume they're the same person and both my internet half fathers because they're both black.

<3
Lol can't disagree with that logic.

So that means ur ,1/8 me, 1/8 anther and 1/4 omni. If my math is correct. If it aint oh well lol. Either way BROKEN, you can Quick attack into Shoryuken or fart XD.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Lol can't disagree with that logic.

So that means ur ,1/8 me, 1/8 anther and 1/4 omni. If my math is correct. If it aint oh well lol. Either way BROKEN, you can Quick attack into Shoryuken or fart XD.
I can Dair -> QAC -> Mann people in the face. God ****. I'm top tier.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
you can do dair->nair->CG dthrow-> mann
or fair->dthrow-> footstool->qac lock-> mann-> fart

you got warios bnb to pikas cg into luigis up b
and death combo of ****

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
two things here Michigan:

1. Jcav/JKBUK/Dogma - if you guys are around this coming saturday thru tuesday we should get some smash in, because I'm going to be home

2. Is Michigan going to pound 4? I'm thinking about maybe going.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion

1. Jcav/JKBUK/Dogma - if you guys are around this coming saturday thru tuesday we should get some smash in, because I'm going to be home

yeah i want to go to pound 4 too. altogether what would be a good amount of money to take with me since hopefully this will be my 1st Oos tourney

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
So far, only lain and I have been saying we're for sure going. Iris said he's having money problems, Panda has med school stuff, and I'm not sure about the others. I know when I go, I would like to NOT drive. I honestly don't think I can take driving that far in winter, so if possible I'd like to either do the bus thing everyone is talking about or, if that won't work out, fly.

A

Anzu

Im seriously a woman, someone can even vouch for me on these boards who knows me in person. =]

Me, a wife? Why, how forward and, well, kind? Yes, my friend told me of Michigan and the DBZ, thus, Bulma. ^-^

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
yea she's the halfling, no not a roomie. she's learning fast, best watch out. also i'm picking up sheik, it's fun and according to condemned... rage inducing, see ya at LoLiS3

Dango dango dango dango dango Daikazoku <3

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
So far, only lain and I have been saying we're for sure going. Iris said he's having money problems, Panda has med school stuff, and I'm not sure about the others. I know when I go, I would like to NOT drive. I honestly don't think I can take driving that far in winter, so if possible I'd like to either do the bus thing everyone is talking about or, if that won't work out, fly.
What's the bus thing?

JCav

Smash Lord

man lemme know

What's The Point

Smash Master
The bus thing is various Midwest smashers trying to get on the same Greyhound bus departing from Springfield to go to Pound 4. Though unless you get people to drive 3 hours to Springfield (When driving straight to Pound 4 is 7 hours) you'd probably be better busing straight from Ann Arbor.

Since I am flying, and Iris is flying if he goes from what I know, all the reliable cars are gone. Bus or plane is likely how MI people will get there. Though I can see most of MI not buying any tickets, then a couple days before realizing they can't get there and some one gets a car and drives.

Edit - Notra, I wouldn't be surprised if Falco's shine did have super armor. Since he throws it away, he may have armor till it comes back. Like how Ike does for his Up B when he is away from his sword.

A

Anzu

Yea. I live like 20 mins. for Cactuarz, and yes, I am the Halfling from D&D.

Aww, thanks Cactuarz, I been practicing...since I got up which was like a hour ago, but yea, Sheik is wicked fun =]

And...I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was, to play smash is my quest, to train is my cause!

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
The bus thing is various Midwest smashers trying to get on the same Greyhound bus departing from Springfield to go to Pound 4. Though unless you get people to drive 3 hours to Springfield (When driving straight to Pound 4 is 7 hours) you'd probably be better busing straight from Ann Arbor.

Since I am flying, and Iris is flying if he goes from what I know, all the reliable cars are gone. Bus or plane is likely how MI people will get there. Though I can see most of MI not buying any tickets, then a couple days before realizing they can't get there and some one gets a car and drives.

Edit - Notra, I wouldn't be surprised if Falco's shine did have super armor. Since he throws it away, he may have armor till it comes back. Like how Ike does for his Up B when he is away from his sword.
Mind telling me which airline you're going with, and if I can go with you? I do NOT want to go alone and would gladly have company I trust along the way.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Mikey, I'm going to take NWA. I haven't bought the tickets yet because they'll still be cheap till November, and I need to know what to do for housing since I'm not signed for a hotel room.

Top Bottom