• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Lol, I should get back into melee. But the only melee I played in a couple months was a friendly with Ding at LoLiS1. lol

lain

Smash Master
i just got 3rd at a tourney with no sleep, 5 red bulls, and a pound of weed. go me.

oh i also beat A Z with marth again LOLLLLL

Gates

Banned via Warnings
You need to get your power level up to a certain amount. I forget how high though. Maybe Omni remembers.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Enough to make me break that scouter that on your head sliq.

Edit: Also still looking for a Melee partner i'm really bad and will make my teammate look good by how bad i suck, any takers?

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I'm also looking for a partner.

They have to be good, of course. Experience is a necessity. Nobody too tall though. Blond or brunette (basically just not a red head) are a plus. And while a little meat on the bones is fine, too much is not welcome. Also, you should enjoy playing games, watching anime, and long walks on the beach. Latino decent gets bonus points.

I'm kidding.

...About the long walks on the beach.

Sliq

Smash Master
Quick question:

If I bring 3rd Strike on my laptop, would anyone want to play against me? I'm not very good, and I'm not used to sticks quite yet, but I'll do a number on your face.

Gates

Banned via Warnings

They have to be good, of course. Experience is a necessity. Nobody too tall though. Blond or brunette (basically just not a red head) are a plus. And while a little meat on the bones is fine, too much is not welcome. Also, you should enjoy playing games, watching anime, and long walks on the beach. Latino decent gets bonus points.

I'm kidding.

You only like short walks on the beach? Or maybe long walks in the woods? Or on the mountains? Also, since you posted this on a video game forum you're looking for men right?

Quick question:

If I bring 3rd Strike on my laptop, would anyone want to play against me? I'm not very good, and I'm not used to sticks quite yet, but I'll do a number on your face.
I've always wanted to try 3rd Strike but I've never played it before so I'll let anyone who wants to srs matches go ahead of me.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
There are/is a women/woman on SWF. I think.
See, but that would mean that there was a woman on the internet, and we all know you can't have a computer in the kitchen.

If you're looking for guys though, Dogma is gay, he told me himself. He's blonde too.

TheMann

Smash Ace
Quick question:

I would play you Sliq!! And any other fighting games, I'm down to play them all. Btw Baller avatar man lol.

MetaMeeks

Smash Apprentice

I'm kidding.

I fit this description exactly (with Latino decent).....creeeeeeeepyyyy. I'm 100% straight though, sorry.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I mean, the description was left intentionally vague so a ton of people probably fit that. 'Twas a joke, anyways.

Man, I should really get a gf :/

Top Bottom