• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

MarkLoo

Smash Ace
To the people of MI who suck at recording videos... er, I mean... have problems with de-interlaceing so it makes it look like you suck at recording videos:

I know how to fix that problem, and if you still don't, PM me what software you use to capture vids, and a link to a Download of a SMALL ( < 10MB) clip of raw smash vids that you upload (via Megaupload, etc). I'll write up a fix for you, and then your vids will look all nice and awesome!
do you want me to re-up all the ones that are currently up?
when i use full processing mode it makes the files about 2 billion times bigger
should i just use direct steam copy?
let me know soon or i'll probably just upload them the same way i have been

Boxxy

Smash Lord
Just wondering, but does anyone (other than ori) live near the waterford/clarkston area?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Juggleguy: this may work instead of avisynth, from what it looks like, it's got iffy reliability, but it'd be easier than avisynth if it works: http://forums.virtualdub.org/index.php?act=ST&f=7&t=15093&

do you want me to re-up all the ones that are currently up?
when i use full processing mode it makes the files about 2 billion times bigger
should i just use direct steam copy?
let me know soon or i'll probably just upload them the same way i have been
Don't bother reuploading, it was more just for a future reference. If they're huge files, it simply means you didn't set the video compression to anything except raw uncompressed. I typically use DivX at 1200 or 1500 kbps.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Arc, I'm expecting two cars from MI, so you may be driving people with you.

People I'm confident are going are myself, Lain, Judge, and Iris. Then there are you, fZk, Notra, Themann, and Omni I'm putting down as maybes. Then we have Anther and Panda whom I haven't got a response from yet. Then Rofa and NoJ whom I don't have contact for but may go along. And then L_Cancel if he can find a way down.

Which actually comes down to three cars if everyone goes. But I'm guessing 8 of the total would go.

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
WTP, I'll see if I cant borrow my brothers Van again as it fits 3 more people then my car and has a crap ton of room (theres a bed in the back) if I can do this we should count heads and figure something out for the weekend. I'll let you know tomorrow.

What's The Point

Smash Master
We'd get back long before 12 noon. 6 AM at the latest.

And I'd like to know exactly how many people can fit in this van. We have 7 for sure right now, which is your basic minivan, and then 3 potentially going people. The bed comment makes this van seem large enough to fit even those 3.

Also, regardless of car situation, I vote we (Or as many as can go) gather at someones place for a Smashfest on Thursday which carries over into Friday and then we leave. For one, it's a smashfest, and two it puts people in the same place cutting down on time before we have to head to Ohio.

Edit - And two reminders to people going to Pound 4. You have to pre-reg by Nov. 1, and I'm flying so no car from me.

Top Bottom