• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Sliq

Smash Master
You'd think West side would get smart and have a huge car pool or something.

**You're like 20 minutes north of Kail and myself and Sliq's like 20 minutes south of Bigy. I'm not a rocket doctor or anything, but I think I'm on to something.
Well then maybe you *******s should post when I ask if there are ANY SMASHERS NEAR ME. Like, when I did that in THIS THREAD. >= <

<3

Notra

Smash Ace
If ppl r coming to my house. Bringing setups is a good idea. I only have 2 wiis/ tvs so far.

And money/food. Cause no offense but I don't plan on feeding ppl. We can order pizza if enough ppl bring money.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
lmfaoooo

I would have gone, but it's 50 mins there and i doubt my parents would want to drive roughly 8 hours in two days >.> (lolis2 is like 50 mins away also)

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Yoooooo, MI. Planning a trip to MW here soon, when's a tourney I could make? Also, any housing I could get would be rad. :)

I'll let you guys know details as soon as I get em. I think I'm looking at the one on the 17th. That one gonna be big?

What's The Point

Smash Master
Who wants to go to the MWCE tournament in Ohio this Saturday?

Janky stages and blah blah, but it's a tournament, and it's a circuit pot for some of you. I need revenge on Ohio for last weekend, but I want at least 3 other people to drive with for gas/company.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
To the people of MI who suck at recording videos... er, I mean... have problems with de-interlaceing so it makes it look like you suck at recording videos:

I know how to fix that problem, and if you still don't, PM me what software you use to capture vids, and a link to a Download of a SMALL ( < 10MB) clip of raw smash vids that you upload (via Megaupload, etc). I'll write up a fix for you, and then your vids will look all nice and awesome!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Speaking of which... do you know of some plugin that would let me open .mp4's in VDub?

P.S. - I've found that AviSynth has a higher learning curve than I would like considering it's the middle of the semester.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
http://avisynth.org/mediawiki/Main_Page

This badboy right here will let you treat virtually any type of media as an avi stream (thus allowing you do use it in vdub). Moreover, it can do a bunch of postprocessing too, like, deinterlace, so vdub doesn't have to. It's a little tricky to learn though, but I think you can figure it out.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
http://avisynth.org/mediawiki/Main_Page

This badboy right here will let you treat virtually any type of media as an avi stream (thus allowing you do use it in vdub). Moreover, it can do a bunch of postprocessing too, like, deinterlace, so vdub doesn't have to. It's a little tricky to learn though, but I think you can figure it out.
AviSynth syntax is pretty interesting. I might play around some more with it at the expense of uploading vids at a later time this week.

Notra

Smash Ace
Who wants to go to the MWCE tournament in Ohio this Saturday?

Janky stages and blah blah, but it's a tournament, and it's a circuit pot for some of you. I need revenge on Ohio for last weekend, but I want at least 3 other people to drive with for gas/company.
i need revenge too. i need to get that MU experience from them ohioens.

if ur driving ill go w/ u. (i gives gas monies. not some broke tightwad muthafooka.)

EDIT: smashboards failz. they dont block the word fooka.

i know what word im using now :D

What's The Point

Smash Master
It's a 4 hour drive, we'd leave Friday to be housed at Nope's, then leave Saturday night after the tournament. Preferably with a smashfest that Thursday to carry over into the Friday.

fZk

Smash Lord
WTP: I might get in on that trip to Ohio, specially since I won't be in MI for LoLis 3. I'll let you know for sure during the week.

Xyless

Smash Master
So guys, I'll be in the neighborhood this coming week. Anything going on? I got a bday party on Saturday to go to, but other than that, I should be free.

Top Bottom