• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

machinegungeek

Smash Apprentice
ATTN: MI Melee

Who wants to go to HOPE 3 in Pittsburgh on July 2nd? I know Hungrybox is already confirmed, I think Chicago is as well despite their 9-hour drive. We'd probably leave in the evening on July 1st and come back whenever we wake up on July 3rd. Carroll says he can find us housing on both nights.
I'm also interested.

On a side note, do happen to know the Smashboard names (if they have them...) of the two Portage smashers, Braiden and Brandon, Rob? This would be good knowledge for me to have.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Good **** getting 3rd without ICs lol. And when you were going for the timeout on MJG, I knew something stupid was going to happen. Good thing you were up a whole stock lmfao.

lain

Smash Master
LMFAOOOOO yeah thanks sparta. I knew SOME **** was gonna happen. I noticed the first time the stage went down, he was like trying to keep me there and I didn't know how exactly he was gonna do that. The next time though, yeah, I'm so glad I started the timeout when I had two stocks LOLLL

Also, no one can pick up women at fast food restaurants quite as well as I can. Awesome superpower...

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm also interested.

On a side note, do happen to know the Smashboard names (if they have them...) of the two Portage smashers, Braiden and Brandon, Rob? This would be good knowledge for me to have.
I don't remember any Brandon, I think it's just Blake and Braiden.

I did have their contact info on a piece of paper from awhile ago when we took down numbers during registration... hopefully I can dig that info up, I'll do my best.

So we got Soul/HIV+/mgungeek interested in the Pittsburgh tourney so far... anyone else? Duck, Shady? Moose is out of the picture cause his *** is gonna be in Alaska for that weekend.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Im getting there. Definitely making some noticeable improvement :) Fino said I'm not quite Coney but my DDD is scary as hell lol. Made me smile. And im really surprised I won a MM with Snake...havent used him in ages lol. And it was soooo cool having a bunch of people asking to MM and play me. Its flattering :)

And I miss you too Sov, I can't wait to hang out again with you. Its been wayyy too long.
Hell yeah. We rippin through so many layers of yomi, the game changer between you and other DDD's was I wasn't able to whistle every aerial you threw out when I was off stage. Also you knew how I was going to abuse your weaknesses before I got the chance to, that was frustrating, lol. I just want the free damage XD. But like, you got your own style... it didn't feel like you just did some copy pasta of coney or C18, but was workin your own agenda.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Im getting there. Definitely making some noticeable improvement :) Fino said I'm not quite Coney but my DDD is scary as hell lol. Made me smile. And im really surprised I won a MM with Snake...havent used him in ages lol. And it was soooo cool having a bunch of people asking to MM and play me. Its flattering :)

And I miss you too Sov, I can't wait to hang out again with you. Its been wayyy too long.
can't wait to meet you in bracket with your DDD or Snake. the spirit of Junk lives on in me...;)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Hell yeah. We rippin through so many layers of yomi, the game changer between you and other DDD's was I wasn't able to whistle every aerial you threw out when I was off stage. Also you knew how I was going to abuse your weaknesses before I got the chance to, that was frustrating, lol. I just want the free damage XD. But like, you got your own style... it didn't feel like you just did some copy pasta of coney or C18, but was workin your own agenda.
lol well you taught Hilt how to gay DDD (and I was aware of this) so I had a feeling of what you might try to do against me. DDD vs Olimar is so dumb but its a good test of my patience at least.

And yeah I wanted to put my own personal flair into my DDD (though I did take a few Coney tricks) Your Olimar is gay. In a very good way. Like in the "I'm going to farm for purples and **** you" kind of way. I can see why you took 5th. Keep doing your thing baby ;)

@Rob: I was just going to Megabus up there. A car ride would be bettter though ;) Might just go to Brainshock Beta though.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm driving. Gas money depends on how many people go, and which car I drive. I might take the mini-van if a good number of Melee people join and then Lain and Tech end up joining.

By the way, does this mean Warlock Don is officially out of retirement? Finally :yeahboi:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm driving. Gas money depends on how many people go, and which car I drive. I might take the mini-van if a good number of Melee people join and then Lain and Tech end up joining.

By the way, does this mean Warlock Don is officially out of retirement? Finally :yeahboi:
Word? I'm down if you're taking the van and such. You know I'm good for the money.

Composeur

Smash Ace
Anyone know if any smash is going on tonight in the Detroit area? I want to know if I need to make other plans to get laid...and the preparation involved for a night of melee is a bit different...

lordhelmet

Smash Master
So I live in GR now.

I'm on Crescent (I keep saying Cascade idky). But I don't exactly have a car.

If one of the Melee players want to teach me how to play, I'm down.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Tech, why did you call me at 3:30 AM?

I have some interest in going to Hope, after hearing another car is going. I would love to just be a passenger for once.

Top Bottom