• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
lol I love those avatars.

Also Kyle, do you remember what we talked about at Denny's, regarding Wolf? Tonight we're going to record footage for for MK boards...;) Its going to be amazing.

Oh and yeah Friday Smash. Let's get it.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I have to go back to Plymouth today. I don't think it will last till Friday but it might. I'll post as soon as I know I'm heading back to EL so fZk and L still know they have a ride.

Edit - I am no longer going Plymouth, but I am on call to go to Plymouth. I don't find it likely that I will have to go.

ZTD | TECHnology

We have been discussing this for like a month now. The changes were actually supposed to be made last week but smashboards dying + CEO and SIIS5 being affected last minute made us wait until this week.

So yes, everyone if you have not heard we now use a 7 stage starter system.

PS1 returns and Castle Siege has been added.

fZk

Smash Lord
We have been discussing this for like a month now. The changes were actually supposed to be made last week but smashboards dying + CEO and SIIS5 being affected last minute made us wait until this week.

So yes, everyone if you have not heard we now use a 7 stage starter system.

PS1 returns and Castle Siege has been added.
Ban Brinstar.

ZTD | TECHnology

We don't plan on making any changes for a while. People need to adjust to this. But yeah for reference its:

Starter | Counterpick Battlefield | Battleship Halberd Castle Siege | Brinstar Final Destination | Delfino Plaza Lylat Cruise | Frigate Orpheon Pokemon Stadium 1 | Pokemon Stadium 2 Smashville | Rainbow Cruise Yoshi's island |

Oh yeah look at my sexy table.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Tech you should bring up what you, Mikey, and Myself talked about when we where on our way to aa and on our way back from SiiS.

Btw, I have an interview at Meijers so I wont be at your house till like 6.45.

ZTD | TECHnology

Oh yeah that's fine dude. Gives me more time to pre-game...;)

And yes, that's the idea. Actually I have a plan for this. I'll tell you about it when you come over.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Surprising circumstances are sending me home. I'll be in Plymouth till at least tomorrow. In case I am still in Plymouth on Friday, is Dre still in EL and going to BAMF?

Top Bottom