• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Notra

Smash Ace
We don't plan on making any changes for a while. People need to adjust to this. But yeah for reference its:

Starter | Counterpick Battlefield | Battleship Halberd Castle Siege | Brinstar Final Destination | Delfino Plaza Lylat Cruise | Frigate Orpheon Pokemon Stadium 1 | Pokemon Stadium 2 Smashville | Rainbow Cruise Yoshi's island |

Oh yeah look at my sexy table.
havent been active in a while, but i rly hope no one is complaining about metaknight anymore if these are the stages ppl are agreeing on.

Thats a give away. Im assuming this is just ssbmeta (and peoples favorite chars).
exactly how annoying is meta now adays? must be hella ********

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yooo John, I am gonna host a sf at my place im Sylvan Lake tomorrow. So anyone wgo wants to play is welcomed to come! I have 2 tvs and 1 wii so we should be ok as far as setups are concerned.

:phone:

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
im going to royal oak at about 7 tommorow to get jon (hope thats cool jon...), I wont be going back there that night as jon is staying with me. If anyone wants a ride to ori's house (but not a ride back) let me know. Not sure who ori can house

oh and ori, jon and i still will need a ride in the morn ^.^

What's The Point

Smash Master
Not to give Ori the big ol' ****, but that's what I'm about to do.

I'm having a smashfest at my house in Plymouth. I want a good ol' fashion smashfest. At a house/apartment, good amounts of people, lasts deep into the AMs, alcohol consumption (assuming you bring your own).

I can get AA people and take people to BAMF if they stay till the morning.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Thats ok WTP, Marco if you end up going to WTP's sf give me a text :D

Also Marco, my one friend who was gonna bring us to the venue tomorrow morning has a grad party in the middle of the day and doesnt know when or if he will be back to help us so you might have to drive in the morning :x

:phone:

Top Bottom