• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

TheMann

Smash Ace
SOOOOO I can bus to the tourney but buses stop super early. Anybody hook me up with a place to stay for saturday and I shall come :D

Edit: Or if u are super omega amazing u can hook me up with a ride home...sounds less realistic tho lol

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'll ask but I wouldn't count on it since Gifts is sick and doesn't feel like making any trips out of the way from our current route to the tournament. It'd s possibility though. He's in the shower, so I'll ask when he gets out.

EDIT: Sorry bro, we can't help you.

ZTD | TECHnology

Ally's :wolf: has inspired me to go to the dark side.

Sorry guys...

AWOOOOOOOOOO

Actually, I want to take a break from this game but I don't know what I would do if I didn't. I work too much <_<

ZTD | TECHnology

Juggleguy whats the word on the /HOPE3 car?

EDIT: Gio, you need a premium membership in order to change your name...or you become a Brawl Back Room member..lol

Top Bottom