• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
I'm waiting on confirmation from some Melee guys, then I'll know how many spots I have left. I cannot guarantee that I'll be able to take everyone who wants to go.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Jon lets play tomorrow. Im busy tonight. I helped out Gifts a bit, I can help you too. Text me or message me here as a reminder.

EDIT: Also our pool was probably the hardest. Lain + 3 people all around the same skill level + you + a random. Not easy.

fZk

Smash Lord
Jon is waaaaayyyyyy better than his placing at that tourney, I know, I trained him. I think he just gets nervous on sets but he's going to be owning in tournaments soon.

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I'm down to play tomorrow Tech I'll probably post in here tomorrow sometime, and I'm glad I got a harder pool, I get to play several good people in tourney that way, which is good practice that I need.

and lol fZk, perhaps I am better than my placing, but placing mid-low and placing low are not that different, I don't care about placement at this point anyways, it would be nice to place better, but I mainly care about getting better at this point. But damn, you may need to train me some more especially after I watched you give some people a good ol' banana spanking!

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
also is there ANY way for me to get my account name changed? otherwise imma make another account lol
I'm thinking about upgrading to Premium too so I can change my name to "Lous" since everyone locally is calling me that nowadays, and its the tag I use at my University's gaming club for Melee. I came up "DL" freshman year in High School and its just sort of stuck with me. lul

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
we had a few goddy, we will have more next year because jon and i have a sick apartment to ourselves. Jon is a lot better than his placing say. A lot lot better. He has a mental grasp on the game beyond something I could hope to achieve.

I might be down for smash tommorow if others are invited. Im not sure though. Tech train jon <3 that would be the cutest. Ill train ori :troll: :troll: :troll:

Roller

Smash Legend
MI runs on Michigan time... There is no other word to describe our exact level of lacking planning and punctuality.

That being said, I have yet to reg for Genesis, but I'll be there. Anybody else going?

ZTD | TECHnology

we had a few goddy, we will have more next year because jon and i have a sick apartment to ourselves. Jon is a lot better than his placing say. A lot lot better. He has a mental grasp on the game beyond something I could hope to achieve.

I might be down for smash tommorow if others are invited. Im not sure though. Tech train jon <3 that would be the cutest. Ill train ori :troll: :troll: :troll:
Im going to make a man out of Jon ;)

smashfest on thursday maybe? I need to get to detroit on thursday so anywhere on the way I can come. Let me know o.O
Hi, Im very close by.

MI runs on ngga time.

That is all.
This man knows whats up.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hey Michigan, I'll be back for the 4th of July weekend. Is there anything going on then?

ZTD | TECHnology

What part of Detroit? Downtown? Midtown? If you're trying to get to a bus or train station, its really easy to get there by using the bus.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
What part of Detroit? Downtown? Midtown? If you're trying to get to a bus or train station, its really easy to get there by using the bus.
I actually might come down wednesday o.O I have to be in detroit rosa station or some **** like that around 6 pm to catch the megabus to Pittsburgh. let me know what's up I'll see if lain and gio are going with me today

Top Bottom