• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
What's a theif?

I know what a thief is but this new term is fascinating.

Also lol apasher so young.

EDIT: DRDN make Van go to BAMF this weekend.

:phone:

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
What's a theif?

I know what a thief is but this new term is fascinating.
EDIT: DRDN make Van go to BAMF this weekend.
The old term can be someone good or bad maybe they are stealing for something noble but a theif only steals for selfish reasons

and He should be going but leaving early for work I'll be trying to talk to him all day so I know about my ride situation

I need that MvC money :gw:

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
uuuuhhh ori i cant drive. Ill have no vehicle to use.

lll figure this **** out later tonight. If i fix your wii then we should have 3 setups between the three of us assuming you can bring two tvs?

What's The Point

Smash Master
So, at my place. Tech and Gifts, and maybe Mikey. I assume Lain and Gio, with Tutu hopefully. Marco, Jon, and Ori should somehow get to my house. If Notra gets wind of it he'll stop by. I encourage Alpina to leave today and just stay at my place.

Notra

Smash Ace
So, at my place. Tech and Gifts, and maybe Mikey. I assume Lain and Gio, with Tutu hopefully. Marco, Jon, and Ori should somehow get to my house. If Notra gets wind of it he'll stop by. I encourage Alpina to leave today and just stay at my place.
Ill prob stop by if it's late tonight. Too close not to.

And TUTU!! can you bring my controller if its not broke or lost by now??lol

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Dan, I would play, but the weather is looking way too good to pass up an evening of sand volleyball.

Btw, I'm thinking about leaving AA tomorrow morning at around 11:30 like last time.

P.S. anyone else wanna go to the Bloomfield tourney? I can take one more since Mark grimed out and isn't attending anymore.

TheMann

Smash Ace
If anyone could pick me up for the tourney tomorrow would be nice. Otherwise I miss out again :'( I actually think I can bus really close to West bloomfield so It wouldnt be too out of the way. Anyways call me and let me know!

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
I NEED TO GO TO THIS!! Gifts pull through and get jon for me baby <<33

So much **** will ensue.

perfect trap kevin, get everyone mad hung over so me and jon take doubles as planned. Oh anyone who needed me to fix up controllers or w/e (i think tutu? ) feel free to bring whatever. Ill bring me tools.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Am I taking Jon to the smashfest and tourny tomorrow ?

I have no problem doing both but I just wanted to be clear so I just don't take him to the sf tonight and not the tourny. xD

Tech and I (possibly Mikey) and if Jon comes... will probably be leaving the sf around 2 in the morning. Unless Jon wants to spend the night at WTP's for more brawl and I can always take him home after the tourny.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
its up to jon, he is working right now and will probably post around six but he can always come back with me as well. I guess we will decide when he gets there. As long as he can get a ride to WTPs house then I can come to this. SO ****

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
People can sleep here if need be, and I can provide to tournament rides.

If anyone has a headset with a mic, bring it to my place or the tournament.
I have a old headset that I don't use anymore I could give it to you Kevin. It's not that good tbh but its better than nothing.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Oh goddamit I lost Jon's number because I had to switch phones.

Jon: If you want a ride to the Smashfest text me. If you lost my number it is:

248-:yeahboi: :yeahboi:

Actually its 248-796-1479.

The above line is for my hoes only.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Hey someone in the AA area should help Anther get to BAMF tomorrow he seemed interested through the conversation I had with him yesterday.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
mann, where do you think you could bus to? There is a pretty big bus system in WB right where the venue is, so im not sure how youre bussing but id be suprised if it didnt come straight to the venue. Either way someone could get you im sure

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
Anyone have an extra melee disc? I have a full setup for melee the only thing I do not have is the disc because I left it at a friend's house, I have the memory card, cube, tv and all that jazz just need the disc.

fZk

Smash Lord
It's not looking good for me for the tourney tomorrow. Suposed to get a ride with some Kzoo guy but I haven't heard anything. I also need to be back to EL on sunday morning cause I have a flight at 8am and I can't risk missing that, so I probably won't be going to the tournament.

Top Bottom