• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
"Even if Rizk was on my way I wouldn't pick him up"
I wont lie in Tutu's big wall of text this quote is from me. Yes it is very cold, but this is after he insulted me on smashboards about my skill level AFTER I told him I would consider giving him a ride. Now I know I'm not so good at smash. And I don't mind if people joke around with me about my skill level and such. But to make such a blatant post about someones skill level after I told them I would consider giving them a ride to the next tournament, **** yeah I'm going to be a ****ing **** to the kid. I have something he wants (a car and a ride to a tourny.) I'm not expecting people to suck on my **** in order for me to give them rides. But seriously it's annoying as **** to get called bad and then the same kid who called you bad, begging you for a car ride a few days later.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Brawl regulars like Gio and Ori are too shocked that they didn't make it out of pools at SiiS :yeahboi:

Melee regulars like Dre and HIV+ are Smashfesting their *** off at SlayerTokey's place :denzel:

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
Just saw a commercial for Good Morning America where Shaq says 'good morning america' about 5 different ways that were all troll like.... Immediately thought of Gio....

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Mikey got 17th losing to Kel and Fino.

I got 25th losing to M2K and Clel.

My MMs:

2-0 ForwardAirRage :dedede: vs :yoshi2:
2-1 Luminoth :snake: vs :wolf:
1-2 Infern Angelis :snake: vs :snake: :ike:
0-2 Fino :dedede: vs :olimar:
2-0 Ralph Cecil :dedede: vs :snake:
2-0 Steep :dedede: vs :mario2: (no Infinites on my request)
2-0 Thugz :dedede: vs :pikachu2:
1-2 Links :dedede: vs :toonlink:

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
That's very good, Tech. You've gotten a whole lot better since we last seen each other. I hope I can say the same, when I jump back into the scene. Miss you a bunch.

Got a phone, now. You should get mah numbah. PM me.

ZTD | TECHnology

Im getting there. Definitely making some noticeable improvement :) Fino said I'm not quite Coney but my DDD is scary as hell lol. Made me smile. And im really surprised I won a MM with Snake...havent used him in ages lol. And it was soooo cool having a bunch of people asking to MM and play me. Its flattering :)

And I miss you too Sov, I can't wait to hang out again with you. Its been wayyy too long.

well i've known this for years... glad everyone else is starting to realize :yeahboi:

SSiS was wild, so many insane things happened.

i'm proud to be in possession of the controller that was broken in perhaps the greatest rage of all time

ZTD | TECHnology

That was the most depressing thing I have ever read.

And I partied like a rockstar this weekend.

TC is pleased.

And why the hell am I still awake....

:phone:

fZk

Smash Lord
received a shugo spankin

also, i'm excited to bring our play to broadway. ally's leading role is simply tear-jerking. poor jaunito!!
I'm a changed man after hearing ally's moving portrayal of juanito.

'Oh papa, my feet hurt. where are my tiny shoes? Why papa, why?'

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
ATTN: MI Melee

Who wants to go to HOPE 3 in Pittsburgh on July 2nd? I know Hungrybox is already confirmed, I think Chicago is as well despite their 9-hour drive. We'd probably leave in the evening on July 1st and come back whenever we wake up on July 3rd. Carroll says he can find us housing on both nights.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
juggle im in......... i want to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIO.........the mavs have backed up our words and now im off to troll the **** out of people

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
ATTN: MI Melee

Who wants to go to HOPE 3 in Pittsburgh on July 2nd? I know Hungrybox is already confirmed, I think Chicago is as well despite their 9-hour drive. We'd probably leave in the evening on July 1st and come back whenever we wake up on July 3rd. Carroll says he can find us housing on both nights.
im interested

Top Bottom