• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big House Results [10/22/11 - Ann Arbor, MI] 115 entrants!

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
1: Lovage ($648) - Gratz on winning both events. You have an awesome attitude about the game and when you were just reacting to the stuff happening in the game, it got me even more hyped up about what was going on. Also, I was the random dude that said hi to you on the street.
2: S2J ($324) - Sipping on those Midwest Tears. Good stuff at this, your falcon is devastating. I shoulda got friendlies =/ Also, your shenanigans on the stream were too funny. "Battlecow I don't like your posts on smashboards. 10 minute timeout." XD
3: VanZ ($243) - Like I said at the tourny, I love watching your Peach, its so sick. Nice to meet you and thanks for the games.
4: KirbyKaze ($162) - Fun times at the hotel and i definitely enjoy listening to your view of the game. Way different from how I approach the game.
5: Unknown522 ($81) - Canada too good. Hotel was a blast and you and Bernard's back and forth is hilarious. Also, I think the ICG set was on my setup, but people kept messing with it so I don't think it is recorded :(
5: Duck ($81) - Good **** Duck. Your samus is smooth as always and I love how many grabs it gets :D Definitely inspiring me to keep messing around with Samus.
7: [YRSF] Raynex ($40) - YOOO! Great to meet you man. Like I said the hotel was awesome and Canada definitely knows how to chill. We need to hang out at the next tourny we are at (Apex??)
7: Weon-X ($40) - Nice to meet you too. I hope the end of the tourny didn't affect your view of the whole weekend. You are really solid and I want to play with your more :D
9: Tink - WaYnE! Good to see you man and good to see you play well. One of your quotes from this has already become a new meme. "Midwest is gonna get *****. How can we even compete with these... these.... THESE MACHINES!"
9: Trail - ROOYYYYY. Thanks for coming along man, definitely made the trip way more interesting :p. Hopefully we can chill sometime, even if smash isn't involved (Even though I know you want to play XD).
9: Dart - Didn't really see you too much. Was pretty funny that your thought Voorhese was Kyle though.
9: Idea - Didn't really see you either. We still have a MM to do from Pound 5!
13: Drephen - Nice to meet you Drew. Good games in pools. Also, you and Trail coming into the hotel at like 3AM drunk and on the bed laughing like little schoolgirls was ****ing hilarious.
13: SFAT - YOOO! Zac you are like nicest dude I have ever met. You are so chill and positive about everything, it is infectious. Good games in teams and next time I will definitely have to get singles friendlies with you.
13: Moose - Good to see you man. I love watching your Falco because your offensive game is nuts. You and Duck are both awesome, I should just move to MI
13: ORLY - Chris!!!! HAHAHA YOU WILL NEVER BEAT ME ON MUTE CITY SON! For real, fun games and yea i hope my recording setup powered you up.
17: Rat - Nick, always fun my friend. Sucks you ran into the Sheiks, but it seems you still did pretty good. I will try my best to get to Sakurai.
17: Velynn - Didn't really talk to you but you and Tink were a pretty good team.
17: SlayerTokey - Didn't meet, but saw you take Trail to FD first game. He is just too good there.
17: Tafokints - Good **** making it out here. Also, your constant punage was too good.
25: Kels - Kelly NOOOOOO! You are too funny man and I hope you truly don't mean what you said about tournies. It would make me sad.
25: Little England - JASON! You have the potential my friend. You have the Gohan Status right now. I've seen the power inside, you just got to unleash it. Ey' squeeze it *****!
25: TheLake - Too funny man. Whites vs Blacks crew battle should definitely happen at some tournament
Black people would tap so hard XD
25: Scythe - You came up to me and like gave me encouraging advice, while punching the **** outta me. I received some mixed messages.
25: Vro - Cary, nice to see you man. Hopefully we will get to play some at Sakurai
25: Riddlebox - Nice to meet you, the hotel was awesome. I didn't get to play you so I will make sure we do next time!
25: Oro?! - We didn't really play either Kyle, but we will next Chicago tourny.
25: Flip - Next to meet you, good friendlies.
33: Vudujin - Didn't meet you but I must say your Luigi is sick, very fun to watch.
33: Juggleguy - Rob this thing was so ****ing good. Good work to you and your staff. Also, lets play at Sakurai if I can go.
33: Frootloop - Nice to finally play you. I really do like your Falco's style. You control that space right outside your opponent's range that makes them uncomfortable and do something stupid. We must play more!
33: Windrose - Even though our games ended undesirably, it was still a close and intense set. Good games and I'm glad you know where Indiana is now XD
33: PEEF - Nice job on the stream
49: Radar - Good to see you Colin. You definitely have improved and I'm not gonna lie I think you can set you sights higher than just getting outta pools. You are definitely solid. Hopefully we can have a mini hyperbolic time chamber this weekend :D.
49: Reneblade - Good to see you at this Chris. I hope you get your financial stuff figured out, because its just not a Midwest tourny without RoneBlaster.
49: Voorhese - ****in voorhese. You were pretty emotional after your pools. I think its better to try to stay calm and just think rationally. I am hyped about your new attitude after the tourny though. Purdue is gonna get good and people won't be ready.
65: Jungle - Good games in pools. I do get disappointed when people talk about how much they are gonna get ***** going into a set. Be confident!
81: mista-sprinkles - Like i said at the tourny, Balla *** name :D
81: BLiu - Good games in pools. Don't retire, melee is too good!!!!
96: Solo - Good games in pools. What is this about weak *** handshakes?! All I know is I threw my hand out there and before I knew it my hand was being crushed by a car compactor :p

Ckit - Good times this weekend and I'm glad you could come. Also, reread Trail's Shoutout :p

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
yo lance. Do you at least have the match where I did that comeback combo vs silentswag? Pichu vs sheik on DL.

The combo was sex
No :( Orly and TheLake did a MM and made it a separate video, but never started the recording setup again, so I don't have your pool or any Pichu matches.

Lanceoutdapants: That custom fox colour scheme...I can't stop thinking about it lol
Just shoot me a PM of what you want and I'll see what I can do ;)

D

Deleted member

shoutouts:

juggleguy- **** tourney

juggleguy's team- you guys **** too

midwest collectively- you guys **** for driving hours just to go to tourneys and you guys are pretty sick too overall

1: Lovage ($648) :foxmelee:
2: S2J ($324) :falconmelee:
3: VanZ ($243) :peachmelee:- GGs, extremely smart, technical playstyle. Had lots of fun playing
4: KirbyKaze ($162) :sheikmelee:- NOT GGs, real matches later
5: Unknown522 ($81) :foxmelee: GGS, YOU ***** ME, WISH WE HAD A RM
5: Duck ($81) :samusmelee:- super impressive, unique samus. Once you become king of your region you should consider travelling. Hope you can overcome shiek
7: [YRSF] Raynex ($40) :foxmelee:- <3 sexy azzz fox
7: Weon-X ($40) :foxmelee: best player i played in friendlies that i never heard of. Super aggressive/smart/technical. i love it
9: Tink :foxmelee: :sheikmelee:-GGS, I honestly shoulda lost though. you played and read me really well
9: Trail :icsmelee:- Didn't meet you but saw some of your matches. Really sexy/aggressive playstyle where you don't give a **** or chaingrab
9: Dart :marthmelee:- I dreaded playing you this tourney but guess things didn't work out for you. Nnext time we'll play
9: Idea :jigglypuffmelee:- match 2 was ghey
13: Drephen :sheikmelee:- GGs
13: SFAT :foxmelee: u suk
13: Moose :falcomelee:- We played like 2 friendlies but you have a great falco IMO. good fundamentals/shield pressure/aggression
13: ORLY :falconmelee: <3, next big falcon in Midwest
17: Rat :samusmelee: wish i didn't get ***** for the couch
17: Velynn :jigglypuffmelee:
17: SlayerTokey :falconmelee: :marthmelee:
17: Kalamazhu :peachmelee:
17: Shaeden :falcomelee:
17: 4% APR :foxmelee:
17: X :sheikmelee: :foxmelee:
17: Tafokints :sheikmelee: <3
25: Kels :foxmelee: Considering how our friendlies went, I think I woulda lost if we played in tourney. Same as dart, next time i guess
25: Little England :falcomelee: wish we played at least friendlies, u rapeee
25: TheLake :zeldamelee: u can smoke me out whenever u like
25: Scythe :falcomelee:
25: Vro :falconmelee: GGs, I think your falcons good, maybe you shold just stick to using him
25: Riddlebox :peachmelee:
25: Oro?! :falconmelee:
25: Flip :sheikmelee:
33: Shady :marthmelee: :falcomelee: i think u were the marth i played friendlies with. Sexy, extremely non gay style.
33: Vudujin :luigimelee:
33: Juggleguy :falconmelee: u ****
33: Taki :foxmelee: you are ****ing funny, didn't really introduce ourselves but u say hilarious **** while people play
33: SCOTU :foxmelee:
33: Frootloop :falcomelee:
33: Kail :ganonmelee:
33: HIV+ :falcomelee:
33: Windrose :falconmelee: Play next time!!
33: PEEF :icsmelee: Glad to hear stream was a success. Happy to see that 500 people stuck till the end
33: 1der :foxmelee:
33: Hindawg :falcomelee:
33: TheNumberJay :jigglypuffmelee: GGs
33: Violence :samusmelee: Ur a sick homey, hope you **** in the future
33: The Good Doctor :sheikmelee:
33: SilentSwag :sheikmelee:
49: alcheato-ggs
49: Carroll
49: Roki
49: Radar
49: Reneblade- HOMEY
49: PSICaramel
49: Voorhese- nice to meet u
49: Gibby
49: Nakamaru
49: Lain
49: RyeJew
49: Lanceinthepants
49: Republic0fHeaven
49: Mundungu
49: Apples
49: Darkwing Duck
65: Love
65: Get Low
65: 3Chairz
65: Roller
65: Dempt
65: Soul
65: ThugZ
65: A Tree
65: soap
65: Watermelon
65: Aceplayer
65: Jungle
65: INSANE CARZY GUY
65: BloodyJoker
65: Butch G
65: CaveDweller
81: Da Shuffla
81: Xan
81: JavierBrolina
81: D@zyKiNg
81: Doomblaze
81: Hellsing
81: mista-sprinkles
81: Prodigal
81: Dre
81: Skyson
81: General Heinz
81: BLiu
81: Squarehead
81: Denzi
81: Eiodyne
81: Kinglit
96: Monk
96: Gio (DQ'd)
96: dablackpacman (DQ'd)
96: Oddish
96: LethalXD
96: Slimpyman
96: scoutsniper1231
96: Punkdafunk
96: Zwarm
96: SpooN
96: Rojo Diamond
96: Solo
96: DJ Trehan
96: Jermesque
96: Bert
96: Kickmaster J
112: Toast
112: Knapp
112: TuxingtonIII (DQ'd)
112: KJH (DQ'd)

lastly, shoutouts to battlecow for being a homoe

if u guys are bored, here's my writeup for the big house:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13605023&postcount=855

unknown522

Some guy
late shoutouts:

Before I start, I gotta say that I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get to play many of you guys. Ah well. Gotta do what you gotta do.

1: Lovage ($648) - Good Job on Winning this! Fox takes it! It's too bad that we didn't get to play any singles games. I was really looking forward to it. Ah well, next time.
2: S2J ($324) - Good work on placing second. I'll give you your re-match next time we meet.
3: VanZ ($243) - Good work beating me. I wanted either you or lovage to take it, if I didn't.
4: KirbyKaze ($162) - Good work on beating me. I actually expected you to win the tourney, especially after knocking me out of the tourney. I was also thinking that if I could beat you, then I could've won the tourney. Ah well. Same ****; different day
5: Unknown522 ($81) - Disappointing <_<. My goal was to get top 3.
5: Duck ($81) - You had some sick matches. Very entertaining to watch. It's too bad that we didn't get to MM. I also wanted to MM you with my doc too
7: [YRSF] Raynex ($40) - Get em next time man. Always a pleasure teaming with you. We're not going to drop sets like that next time.
7: Weon-X ($40) - 7th, not bad. I didn't expect any less of you. You did well.
9: Tink - A pleasure to see you again. It's too bad that we didn't play/talk much. Next time man.
9: Trail - Such a chill guy. You ***** my falco a lot. Also, it's a shame that you're quitting man :(
9: Dart - Great to see you again. GGs all around. I think that either you or Shady are the people I played with the most at this. Good job beating Raynex and Weon-x in your respective sets. I also didn't get to sue the falco/marth ditto :(. Maybe next time.
9: Idea - Good work beating kels again. I wish I was watching it this time :(. If only you beat Vanz too (for my sake :p).
13: Drephen - Damn, didn't get to talk much, or play you at all. You were another person I was looking forward to playing.
13: SFAT - Good work in doubles. You almost had us. Another person I didn't get to play in singles :(.
13: Moose - I enjoyed talking with you during/after the toureny. Gotta play next time. Also, sorry I've been loafting on that video critique.
13: ORLY - I watched some of your matches. It looks like you've improved. Gotta play next time too.
17: Rat - We didn't talk at all, but I wanted to MM you with my doc.
17: Velynn - We barely talked. Also didn't get to play. I also wanted to MM with doc.
17: SlayerTokey - GGs in bracket. I'm glad that you were able to abuse what is gay with marth (grab, grab, grab). I am not joking. Keep it up.
17: Kalamazhu - I watched you match vs Windrose on youtube.
17: Shaeden - GGs in doubles. I can't remember if we played singles at all. You're also a nice guy to talk to.
17: 4% APR - Didn't get to play and I don't think we really talked :(. Next time man.
17: X - GGs in bracket. You seemed really happy to take that stock. :p
17: Tafokints - Nice to see you again. Didn't get to play, but we did talk quite a bit.
25: Kels - You are one of the funniest people ever! But yeah, it sucks that you lost to 2 jigglypuffs. Hopefully you feel better soon. Also, we didn't get to do that MM. Next time man.
25: Little England - Nice to meet you finally. We didn't get to play at the hotel, but next time man.
25: TheLake - One of the most chill *****s ever. I always have a good time chatting with you. Great time at Buffalo Wild Wings as well. Hopefully I'll see you at HOPE 4.
25: Scythe - dunno if we met
25: Vro - GG in doubles. You guys almost had us.
25: Riddlebox - ehh, could've done better. Thanks for driving out with us and stuff. It was fun as usual.
25: Oro?! - dunno if we met.
25: Flip - I think we talked for a bit, but I am unsure.
33: Shady - GGs. Those were some fun friendlies. It was nice to be able to talk to you about stuff and play.
33: Vudujin - We didn't talk much at this. Next time man.
33: Juggleguy - Thanks for hosting. The tourney was a success. Good work. Also, GGs in doubles. You guys almost had us.
33: Taki - Great to see you again man. looking forward to HOPE 4.
33: SCOTU - I don't think we talked, but I did watch you play a bit.
33: Frootloop - You looked pretty good. I dont' think we talked either though.
33: Kail - Don't think we met.
33: HIV+ - I think we talked a bit at this. Sorry for the bad memory though.
33: Windrose - Can't even lie. I didn't think you'd make the bracket. You surprised me though. Good work.
33: PEEF - Good job beating me in pools. **** the haters man.
33: 1der - Lol the other canadians calling you Ider.
33: Hindawg - GGs in doubles. You didn pretty good man.
33: TheNumberJay - I dont' think we met
33: Violence - It's cool that you flew out. More canada representation!
33: The Good Doctor - GGs in pools.
33: SilentSwag - How did it feel being Unknown522 for the day?
49: Carroll - Thanks for the sticker man. Sorry about pools. Can't wait for HOPE 4.
49: Reneblade - Nice to meet you finally. Too bad we didn't get to play though.
49: PSICaramel - Woot Mother ftw. Dunno if we met though.
49: Voorhese - Nice to meet you finally. Seeing the face behind the posts. Also didn't get to play.
49: Nakamaru - Yo, thanks for letting me use that dice. We also didn't get to play sadly. 'Till next time.
49: Lain - Great seeing you again. Thanks for the support and coaching man.
49: Lanceinthepants - Nice meeting you too. Chill guy overall. Didn't get to play though.
49: Mundungu - we didn't talk much at this, but good to see you though.
49: Darkwing Duck - I think we played in pools IIRC. Sorry for the lack of memory though
65: 3Chairz - Good to see you again. We didn't get to play though.
65: soap - Holy crap, your hair man! Still good to see you. We didn't get to play this time though :(
65: Watermelon - aww man. Gotta make it out of pools next time. Hope you had fun still.
65: Jungle - You did great hosting man. Too bad we didn't get to play man.
65: INSANE CARZY GUY - The imfamous ICG. Work on that pichu man.
81: Da Shuffla - good to see you again. We didn't play though.
81: Eiodyne - I gotta teach you how to hit falco man. JK. I'm sure it won't happen again.
81: Kinglit - GGs in pools. And those friendlies as well.

Hoping I didn't miss anyone. Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

well, 'till next time.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
^ agreed, when someone like S2J calls your Marth sexy, you don't just drop him and move on to another character, cmon Andy

silentSWAG

Smash Lord
my first time ever giving shout outs

1: Lovage ($648) - fun playing friendly against you, you are for sure my favorite fox
2: S2J ($324) - you make me want to play falcon, nice meeting you
3: VanZ ($243) - good stuff placing, your arm freaked me out, always a pleasure to see the best peach in a america
4: KirbyKaze ($162) - <3333 favorite sheik favorite smasher
5: Unknown522 ($81) - good stuff swag, i need to play you more your so solid and such a good player
5: Duck ($81) - Samus is too good
7: [YRSF] Raynex ($40) - you are too good, i cant even touch you in friendlys ( i want that shirt)
7: Weon-X ($40) -had fun playing you, i need to remember that sweater
9: Tink
9: Trail
9: Dart
9: Idea
13: Drephen - nice meeting you, very inspiring
13: SFAT - realy nice meeting you, i REALY like your fox and your style,
13: Moose - we need to play
13: ORLY - i need to mm you again you beat me every time! and good stuff in tourney you sure proved your self to me
17: Rat - good stuff in pools. i hope we get a rm soon GGs
17: Velynn
17: SlayerTokey
17: Kalamazhu
17: Shaeden
17: 4% APR - we need to play soon, your really good
17: X - we need to play too, i want a mm or something, your realy fun to talk to
17: Tafokints - when i found out that i had to play you in tourney i knew i was going to lose but surprisingly i took a match. i feel bad about how passive and annoying i played you. especially after you played drephen. GGs
25: Kels
25: Little England
25: TheLake -dj talent is too good
25: Scythe
25: Vro
25: Riddlebox
25: Oro?!
25: Flip
33: Shady -we didn't play at this tourney but i really like your style
33: Vudujin - you should of won this whole tourney. not kiding
33: Juggleguy
33: Taki - it seems like we play every tourney. but i got lucky this time
33: SCOTU
33: Frootloop
33: Kail
33: HIV+
33: Windrose
33: PEEF
33: 1der
33: Hindawg
33: TheNumberJay
33: Violence
33: The Good Doctor
33: SilentSwag
49: alcheato
49: Carroll
49: Roki
49: Radar - GGs in pools
49: Reneblade - nice meeting you, we **** in teams
49: PSICaramel
49: Voorhese
49: Gibby
49: Nakamaru - good stuff, your getting alot better
49: Lain - yoooooooooooooooo
49: RyeJew
49: Lanceinthepants
49: Republic0fHeaven - your the man
49: Mundungu
49: Apples
49: Darkwing Duck
65: Love
65: Get Low - you have some long fingernails <3
65: 3Chairz
65: Roller - GGs
65: Dempt - you should skate more you could get good
65: Soul - mario is too good. we need to chill
65: ThugZ
65: A Tree
65: soap - fun friendlys nice to meet you
65: Watermelon
65: Aceplayer
65: Jungle
65: INSANE CARZY GUY - we never got to play any serious friendly's, i hope we can next time
65: BloodyJoker
65: Butch G
65: CaveDweller - you are getting realy good. GGs. you need to meet abate
81: Da Shuffla - stop fsmashing!
81: Xan
81: JavierBrolina - you didn't get last for your first real tourney. good stuff
81: D@zyKiNg - GGs
81: Doomblaze
81: Hellsing
81: mista-sprinkles
81: Prodigal
81: Dre
81: Skyson
81: General Heinz
81: BLiu
81: Squarehead
81: Denzi
81: Eiodyne
81: Kinglit
96: Monk
96: Gio (DQ'd) -thanks for housing
96: dablackpacman (DQ'd)
96: Oddish
96: LethalXD
96: Slimpyman
96: scoutsniper1231
96: Punkdafunk
96: Zwarm
96: SpooN
96: Rojo Diamond
96: Solo
96: DJ Trehan
96: Jermesque
96: Bert
96: Kickmaster J
112: Toast
112: Knapp
112: TuxingtonIII (DQ'd)
112: KJH (DQ'd)

lastly, battle cow is mad homo
and Canada is the best

unknown522

Some guy
Kirbykaze:

Second season was horrible. I haven't seen season five, but out of the first four seasons I think I hate two the most, followed by four. Tamers and Adventure are both amazing.

Skyson

Smash Ace
I can't believe that, weeks after the tournament, I just came to the realization that I left my gamecube/melee disc/memory card at this thing. I'm like.. some exceptional level of ********.

I'll do shoutouts later, I really can't believe I just found this out. Haha. Been playing Melee with other people, so it didn't even dawn on me. Ugh.

So, if an extra silver cube with a memory card and melee disc popped up at the end of the night, that was mine! :D

Forever derp. xD

Top Bottom