• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The best Snake?

link 6321

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3909-8008-4987
ally for sure, id say psycho ****** and DSF are the same to me though. meep is 2nd to me, i personally think im a good snake player. but ally ftw

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
He's talking about norcal meep who likes brawl a lot and plays snake, not east coast meep who plays like marth I think.
Actually I'm starting to like Afro Thunder more. :laugh:
I really like the way he approaches-Really, really, good stuff.

P.S. You play an impressive Ike, Hostility (on a King DDD Vid Thread, ironically). I would like to see more of your vids :laugh:

skins2153

Smash Cadet
I think DSF Afro me and chillin are the best 4 Snakes.
you are right

...and all those times when Uwe Boll would plug "Haruhi Dancin'" for the Wii made me sick. ****ing sellout. I mean even though "Haruhi Dancin'" for the Wii requires OBVIOUSLY more finger dexterity than Brawl you dont have to tell everyone. I mean whats the world comin to when us hard working native americans cant buy a cup of "Haruhi Dancin'" for the Wii? WHATS THE WORKIN MAN SUPPOSED TO DO? I had to march by *** down to the local Gamestop and just start yelling at the top of my lungs till the attendant called the police on my red ***. Luckily for me though I am a PRO at "Haruhi Dancin'" for the Wii an dI finger ****ed my way outa that close call.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
someone linked me to some ally vids but they were all from online. does he play in real tournaments too?!? id like to see real footage

CO18

Smash Hero
someone linked me to some ally vids but they were all from online. does he play in real tournaments too?!? id like to see real footage
lol, not really actually. Hes gonna start going to more.

He went to one big one in canada I think it was 2 weeks ago which he won.

chillindude829

Smash Master
lol @ afro being mentioned among the best 4 snakes.

personally i think the best 3 snakes are me, DSF and g-reg, in no order. m2k's snake is pretty solid but he never uses him in tourney since MK is so much better

IceMg1k

Smash Rookie
Ally for the best Snake. DSF doesn't play Snake as much right?
Chillin and G-Reg's Snakes are beasts.

FifthRise

Smash Cadet
just 'cause dsf played mk for most of axis doesn't change that he played an amazing snake for most everything before that. so i'd say dsf still plays a **** good snake.

Leh

Smash Ace
lol @ afro being mentioned among the best 4 snakes.

personally i think the best 3 snakes are me, DSF and g-reg, in no order. m2k's snake is pretty solid but he never uses him in tourney since MK is so much better
lol @ chillin mentioning himself as best snake...

<---Afro

soloSHADOWROB

Smash Journeyman
Have you seen Alex's Snake even though he plays MK now his Snake is still monster, he even admits to that if he doesnt play him for awhile he just gets better for some reason.
Alex has the best Snake hands down

Top Bottom