• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The best Snake?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Every time, I hear something related to Snake, it's either DSF of Psycho ******, who gets mentioned as an outstanding Snake. But...

...isn't PC Chris the best?

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
1. DSF- His Snake is really good, he's invented a ton of stuff. I do think there's some stuff he could work on, but overall he's for sure the best Snake player.

2. Chillindude- Chillin plays a lot of characters but his Snake is probably second best, if not really close to DSF's.

3. Cort/PC?- They don't really play anymore, but I remember them being around the same skill level and being right here when they played.

4. G-Regulate- Places pretty well in a good region. Never seen him play, but I've heard good things.

5. Me :) - Well, I think I'm pretty good at least.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
chillin plays snake too? last thing i saw he used falco and ddd or something to beat azen and get first in some tourney

cant wait for CH4 though, ally said he might come. He won the montreal tourney on saturday, only losing ONE match out of the whole pools and brackets lol, 3-0'd percon and 3-1'd kingace

chillindude829

Smash Master
I actually used mostly Snake at the C3 where I beat Azen. Winner's finals I used DDD first match against his Peach, and then I used Snake vs his Lucario and his Peach. I won 3-0, my Snake is not bad

AlAxe

Smash Journeyman
DSF doesn't even play Snake in tourney anymore. He's gone over to the dark side and now plays MK. He's still one of the best overall Brawl players and still has one of the best Snakes.

LibertyD

Smash Rookie
lol I played PC Chris in Hawaii.
He was pure rapage in a package. Watching him made me cry
Although I can't imagine DSF. He's a monster :/

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Prolly DSF/Chillin are the best 2, Cort and PC don't play enough. Cort's prime is slightly better than PCs with Snake, and around the same as Afro Thunder, even though he won the set 2-1, it was extremely close and Afro plays more than Cort especially now. I think I'm pretty good with Snake but I haven't used him in tourney yet, I would rather just master MK better (and I use DDD as backup, if I wasn't able to use those 2 then I would use Snake).

the only reason DSF uses MK now is because he played me for 8 hours at crit hit 3 and basically copied most of the stuff I do, his snake is better than his MK though. He uses a lot of characters, some which he should use in tourney, like Pit, but he doesn't.

BlackTulip

Smash Cadet
DSF should use Pit in tourns more often. You see to many Snakes and Mk's win. Pit isn't as gay as people say, you can gimp in so many ways. But yeah DSF shouldn't play MK imo. Just to **** many of them.

PitMasta

Smash Journeyman
there is no such thing as "the best snake" MOST snakes are the same, with the stupid snakedash that everyone knows how to do, everybody knows all of snakes advanced techs, he is a noob character among others, there is NO SUCH THING as "the best snake"

bman in 2288

Smash Journeyman
I think I would have preferred the ending where Snake and Otacon turn themselves in to the United Nations after completing their mission and are executed soon afterwardw due to being charged with several acts of terrorism.

I haven't played the game either, but you have to admit, that ending is pretty badass.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
No. If I hadn't played the game, I would think that ending is badass....But just wait until you see the real ending. It's better than anything any of us could come up with.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
anyone who said ally, i agree with them, he recently went to his first tourny, in quebec (canada) and bassically destroyed it and got 1st, i think there r vids>_>

g-regulate

Smash Hero
my smash persona has changed since melee, now i fly under the radar.

chillins snke is dank tho. all of chillins chars are just straight up effective at killing you

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
there is no such thing as "the best snake" MOST snakes are the same, with the stupid snakedash that everyone knows how to do, everybody knows all of snakes advanced techs, he is a noob character among others, there is NO SUCH THING as "the best snake"

Top Bottom