• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The best Snake?

ADHD

Smash Hero
I'd only believe ally is the best if he came to the US and beat top players. Otherwise, it's just a laod of bull **** to me. He is good obviously, but people use his wifi record as a way to show him off, wtf?

silentwanderer8

Smash Cadet
Don't get me wrong, Ally is a great player.

If I were to compare DSF and Ally on who is better; I would say DSF simply because of his OFFLINE tournament results. Ally just needs to go to more offline tournies.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
I'd only believe ally is the best if he came to the US and beat top players. Otherwise, it's just a laod of bull **** to me. He is good obviously, but people use his wifi record as a way to show him off, wtf?
Have you seen him play offline? He is genuinely good, and I don't say that about a lot of people.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Just played G-Reg online...I mean it's online and all so you can't tell much but..

Holy crap. His projectile usage is amazing. Definitely the best projectile Snake I've seen/played...and that's only online. 0_0

Fear him.

kr3wman

Smash Master

If I were to compare DSF and Ally on who is better; I would say DSF simply because of his OFFLINE tournament results. Ally just needs to go to more offline tournies.
He's going to one in november in Niagara...

And Ally ***** me with Link, therefore he's the best Snake player. And with Mario too. And he'd probably **** me with his Falcon but I had to leave the fest.

DAYSH

Smash Cadet

DSf is in socal.
ally is in Quebec.

i guess its hard for ally to go to irl tournies just because of location.

Top Bottom