• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB&J

Smash Hero
idk, shiz getting 9th place with 0 practice is pretty neat.
exactly,basically all im saying is shiz has a good chance against him..i didnt say he was better

and pp out placing shiz at one tourny(apex).... if shiz went to more tournies we will se what happens, but that prob wont happen anyway..

ps-mango is the best on the planet..nuff said

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
shiz never lost in to spacies since ..a long time..so im positive..absolutely postive, that mango will have to go puff to win against shiz
SHIZ DOESNT LOSE TO SPACE ANIMALS..ROUND THEM ALL UP..HE WILL BEAT ALL OF THEM..INCLUDING MANGO..i guess i need to record some more dumb friendlies and mm's
basically all im saying is shiz has a good chance against him..i didnt say he was better
My bad if I got confused.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
i love how everybody who is arguing against me is from nc..lol

ill stop..its cool

u guys win
even though sami also argued against you and hes from...your state right? :awesome:

he outplaced shiz at one tourney because shiz doesnt go to anything which means un-fair judgment on both parts can be made.

Dr. Peepee is the best Falco because he WON a ****ing national dude. Did you not notice that when you were there right behind M2K as PP won everything? Oh no that's right you were too busy taking credit away from PP just because he picked Rainbow Cruise to win. I forgot, sorry.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Shiz is really ****ing good. Probably the most INFLUENTIAL Falco along with Forward and Chops to play the game.

PP places better, plays the game more, and travels. THIS is why PP is considered the best Falco, and he deserves the credit.

Shiz doesn't travel, doesn't take the game as seriously anymore, etc etc... His era has past as "the best falco"

See how when one drops out, another will take their place? Well it's PP's time to shine over Shiz (rightfully so)

It doesn't mean that Shiz can't touch PP though, if you think that you're ****ing ********. Shiz is extremely good, he's still better than 95% of players and PP can still learn a lot from someone with his kind of experience.

edit: APEX was the first time Shiz and PP finally were able to meet and play. Shiz was beating PP in the majority of matches from what I saw except the times PP DID win they were convincing wins.

I don't get how people form opinions and so passionately fight over "whos better than who" without even playing or knowing the players and by simply looking at videos and brackets.

Smash community is hilarious

Charlesz

Smash Champion
If you want to talk friendlies then Mango 3-0 Shizwiz in Falco dittos at Apex. Try hard Mango would beat Shiz in a falco ditto.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
btw Shiz is like PP's idol, just saying, the player that PP always wanted to meet the most was DSW. I think Kevin would play more nervous-like vs Shiz than any other player honestly

EDIT: I'm sorry but I had too...
and pp out placing shiz at one tourny(apex).... if shiz went to more tournies we will se what happens, but that prob wont happen anyway..
Let us also think about this... THE ONLY TOURNAMENT BOTH PP AND SHIZ HAVE BEEN TO IS APEX!!! PP has proven himself over and over, constantly, and shiz... hasn't really, lately at least.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
Mango beat shiz in a MM at Apex in a falco ditto. Very convincingly. It was ****.
MMs count.
Mango is the best falco.
Quoted for truth...
both PP and Shiz have ways to go before they can beat him

EDIT: and Mango ***** him while commentating...
multitasking ftw

ihatejuice69

Smash Cadet
Based on Apex Axe isn't good at Falco dittos relative to how good he is at Pikachu vs. Falco. His falco isn't (wasn't) as good as Shiz's or PP's yet.

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Shiz is comparably better at Falco dittos.
PP is a better Falco overall (it's stupid to argue otherwise, he's well-rounded and very up-to-date).
And Mango's simply a better player.

Just summing up what's been said the last 2-3 pages lol.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Amsah- how do u think u will do vs Mango? honeslty
I'll beat the living crap out of all his characters, except for the fluffy pink balloon all of us love to hate.

No, but seriously, I don't know. Why do you think I'm flying over there? =]

Hack

Smash Journeyman
If you believe you have nothing more to prove, then maybe you shouldn't go... unless you want to have a great time, which I'm sure you'll have. There will be more good matches as well, and lots of OOUS-pros attract hype/attendance.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
If you believe you have nothing more to prove, then maybe you shouldn't go... unless you want to have a great time, which I'm sure you'll have. There will be more good matches as well, and lots of OOUS-pros attract hype/attendance.
Is this directed at me?

Hack

Smash Journeyman
I'm just trying to look at it from his perspective. Last time, he got 3rd, only the two Puffs advancing farther. He has stated himself that Puff is broken (I agree), and that Sheik really can't do that much against her at a high level, so he might not wanna travel that far only to try his strength against the two Puffs he hardly thinks he can beat.

However, I was also pointing out that there are other reasons for going, having fun for one! =D

PoundSlap

Smash Journeyman
Also, it isn't exactly cheap to fly to the USA from europe.
yeah and its also time that some americans come to europe and prove themselve on the real version of melee. i cant understand how people think the best player can be someone who plays ntsc (which is an outdated version of the game) when he hasnt won a tourney on pal. btw armada wins every tourney on pal.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I'm just trying to look at it from his perspective. Last time, he got 3rd, only the two Puffs advancing farther. He has stated himself that Puff is broken (I agree), and that Sheik really can't do that much against her at a high level, so he might not wanna travel that far only to try his strength against the two Puffs he hardly thinks he can beat.

However, I was also pointing out that there are other reasons for going, having fun for one! =D
Dr. Peepee says hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom