• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Players.....again

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
TO's seed mango based off of his pool performance. its not the TO's fault that he taps in pools and then BS's in bracket.

cactuar should be on a lot of these lists though. once that guy cares, he's ridiculous.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
lol keith
TO's seed mango based off of his pool performance. its not the TO's fault that he taps in pools and then BS's in bracket.

cactuar should be on a lot of these lists though. once that guy cares, he's ridiculous.
$10 says he was BS'ing in pools to and he's just that good....

and I agree on the cactuar ****** when he cares, but iunno about top5...

he's need to care more often as well

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Yeah cactuar's super washed up ignore him hes so not even worth noting...

=] Well, the first part is true :p

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Why is Mango on the top of anyone's list anymore. His tourney performance isn't that great and he isn't even winning friendlies against the best players anymore. What's so impressive?

Flonomenalz

Smash Cadet
hmm M2K quitting after nats..... =/ but maybe it's for the best.

mango please try so we can be entertained.... johnning and using falcon is getting old -.-

grats to pp, ur falco is seriously amazing

armada played incredible as well, a few edgeguards here and there and who knows how the sets might've went.

AXE PLACED 4TH WITH PIKACHUUUUU

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
1. Dr. PeePee
2. Armada
3. Hbox

My heart is in two places with this issue...
First I like that Hbox isnt as dominant as he's been the past few months, because tournaments are more interesting, but at the same time I want him to do amazing so he can beat Armada :(..
Yes I am a biased American and i dont care...

Also I think Genesis 2 will be the last chance Mango has to prove his superiority over everyone else.

rhan

Smash Hero
Why is Mango on the top of anyone's list anymore. His tourney performance isn't that great and he isn't even winning friendlies against the best players anymore. What's so impressive?
hmm M2K quitting after nats..... =/ but maybe it's for the best.

mango please try so we can be entertained.... johnning and using falcon is getting old -.-

grats to pp, ur falco is seriously amazing

armada played incredible as well, a few edgeguards here and there and who knows how the sets might've went.

AXE PLACED 4TH WITH PIKACHUUUUU
From what I heard he's HAVING fun. Something that we all do when we go to these kinds of event (or at least try to). His way of having fun is hanging out with the chill *** smashers that come out. It's not his job to entertain anyone but himself.

melee had more @ pound 4 as well

way more
Exactly.

Shoopman

Smash Journeyman
I thought about it and this is just my opinion, but PP seems to be better at adapting quickly (very evident in his set vs M2K at ROM) and Mango seems to be better at reading, and I think reading is more efficient. If PP can adapt AND read at the same time, he will be unstoppable.

Also Rhan your avatar is awesome. <3 Yellow.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
does anyone else remember how Mango pretty much (i dont remember if he SAID, but its IMPLIED) that he doesnt really care about Singles anymore? He's still top, but just doesnt give a **** lol

strawhats

Smash Master
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this 10x over. Hope you're feeling better Juan. You looked like you wanted to pass out on Monday.

Now that I think about it, how the hell did I not get sick. I had McDonalds all weekend.

Pi

Smash Hero
there's no reason to 'quit' melee
or announce that you're quitting melee

if you don't want to attend tournaments then don't lol
if you do want to attend then by all means show up and have a great time

your reasons for playing the game shouldn't be based on other people

i want to get good for me, and to some extent to inspire others
i take great satisfaction in discovering the intricacies of melee, and i look forward to the day when i can view the game similar to how mango/peepee/armada/hbox view it

melee is worth it

Top Bottom