• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

pulse131

Smash Ace
imma protect pie for today. housing for a few peeps and all of us are falco users so i figure the bread is naturally safe enough to enjoy some pie.

Choice

Smash Champion
when people "break bread" together essentially they're eating together.

break bread = eat.

Choice

Smash Champion
I just need to make sure that none of my midterms are that weekend. Then i'm down for sure.

Has anyone been noticing a lot more falcos new falco's showing up lately? I mean, I swear I never saw DEHF, Shugo, and many others post here uptil either a few months ago or a couple weeks ago. It's like 2010 is the next generation of falco posters.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
^ yes =D

falco's meta game just keeps constantly evolving, i wanted to pick him for that (so expect me to post around here and stuffies, don't **** me i'm a newbie =x)

not to mention, the falco community just looks so tight and chill.

now let's get my big brother RAIN to post here. (wishes he spoke english xD )

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I played falco cus Im black, turns out im seriously really good with him. ask choice lololololol.

figured if Im going to be playing him as seriously as I am, I should get to know the community.

also, DEHf is my hero and hes chill as fk. even tho he doesnt seem to talk much.

lastly, that dude omni whos been asking tons of questions in the Q and A thread just won a tournament in MD/VA yesterday. I dont know who he used tho.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Now we're **** ridin' OLarry OLarry.

**** ridin' for tomorrow.
**** ridin' for today.
**** ridin' for the straight.
**** ridin' for the gay.

It's ok to ride that ****
as long as it's Lur's.

Choice

Smash Champion
one of the top 3 is gonna be a falco/wolf *

for reals though, i'm gonna be shooting high this next mlg. time for training mode and i to move into an even deeper relationship.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Go hyperbolic time chamber status Choice

BC that's the best song I've ever heard :)

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I played falco cus Im black, turns out im seriously really good with him. ask choice lololololol.

figured if Im going to be playing him as seriously as I am, I should get to know the community.

also, DEHf is my hero and hes chill as fk. even tho he doesnt seem to talk much.

lastly, that dude omni whos been asking tons of questions in the Q and A thread just won a tournament in MD/VA yesterday. I dont know who he used tho.
yesssssssss i agreeeee with this

XD

Rain is asian, make him automatically black

<3

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i went all MK. my Falco isn't tournament ready just yet. i did A LOT of MM's with him tho. i'll be releasing some Week 3 vids of my Falco for you guys to critique sooon

Go hyperbolic time chamber status Choice
that hyperbolic time chamber is too goodz

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I went into the hyperbolic time chamber once, but all I did was fulfil my fantasy of doing absolutely nothing productive for a year.

Omni

BRoomer
Man, I'm putting a LOT of time into Falco. Definitely gonna' help advance his metagame.

Right now I'm working on his keep away mix up options near the ledge. Ive got a few pages worth of notes so far with ideas, concepts, things I need to practice, and interesting techniques that need to be mastered. For example:

(when near ledge, short hopping toward ledge)
- wavebounce laser [into w/e]
- phantasm [either cancel or go full screen]
- fast fall grab ledge
- fast fall through ledge, Rain back to stage
- fast fall through ledge, single laser high to phantasm last second [cancel or go full screen]
- fast fall through ledge, double jump aerial, to ledge grab
- fast fall through ledge, to double jump aerial (ending with no lag)

and like a whole bunch of other stuff.

falco is really exciting. way more fun than MK.

Omni

BRoomer
also im looking for a setup to replicate the phatasm phakeout (or w/e) as accurately as possible. if we could figure out how to do this on command or at least increase the chances of doing it properly i think this would be really, really good for Falco

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
jab1 on your opponents shield then run away to other side of the stage go back into camping mode sooo funny, (so much fun when your reading your opponent's fear)

<3 falco's jab. its exactly like luigis jab.

wished falco had a shoryuken too :3

but CG is fine as well

Choice

Smash Champion
i guess the phakeout is good as a mix up but you still get landing penalty so that sucks.

jab1 on your opponents shield is risky caz they can grab it, unless its like oli or somethin.

Omni

BRoomer
naaah phakeout is dope if you're using it while your opponent is trying to bait an overb on the middle of the stage. you do the overb and they're like "oh imma get you" then you fake em out and they're like "huh where u at" and drop their shields then you're like "oh snap son that haaard read" and you overb for realzies this time and then they're like "oh nos"

Top Bottom