• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
If he's spamming anything its not good, esp dacus even bdacus cuz they are mad punishable.

@Denzi he lost to riddle lmao

HotWings

Smash Ace
Even M2K has his off days. (Even on his off days he is still 100x better than me lol)

But yeah i mean i wouldnt worry to much about DEHF loseing. I mean you cant win them all.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Wow my brother is just being so stupid right now lol. He says that (if) he ever got in the finals with M2K (we know that will never happen but he is just saying) then he would choose a random character and a random stage.

Then i said but dude you main lucas and you have only mained lucas for like so long why would you go random if you have no exp. with any other characters besides maybe a few, but even then you have way more exp. with lucas why would you go random.

Then he comes back and says that he would be nervous if he chose his main against someone elses main so if he chooses random he wouldnt be nervous anymore and could win.

..... Do yal see what i have to live with everyday. I mean thats like M2K vs Ally and M2K says he is nervous and instead of chooseing MK he goes to a character that he has no exp. with (just say bowser for example) and says that he can 3 stock ally with bowser because he isnt nervous anymore because he isnt useing his main.

Then my brother comes back and says that nobody gets him and nobody understands what he is trying to say... how could anyone understand that lol.

Sorry to put all this crap on yal but i mean.. come on now, thats just being STUPID!

On another note, congratz on M2K once again on winning and as for DEHF, i guess just better luck next time. Crap happens and you just cant do anything about it but move on and wish for the best the next time.

(I cant wait until Queen Killjoy gets on so she can change my name) :):):):):):)

Edit- YAY she changed my name!!

HotWings

Smash Ace
^ You have good taste my friend lol.

Im thinking of changing my title to (Get Me While Im Hot) just not sure if it will fit. But it sounds good lol.

Oh btw i found a falco player that i think is actually better than DEHF but he just doesnt go to tournaments. Watch both of these vids. His 1st combo vid wasnt that good because it was old but the 2 im going to give yal are just amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRyxwDndHBU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcbTxYTK7sk&feature=related

You might need to change your pants when you get done watching these vids lol.

pulse131

Smash Ace
think im gonna go ahead and state that marth is part my least favorite MU, and im not sure what i gotta do to get around those grabs and what not. i play a few not as good marths quite often, but the time comes when i gotta play the good ones and uhh, ya i dont do so well. probably every match i get gimped at least once. tips on avoidings grabs?, getting through to get some dmg in, stuff that usually works on him?

lol That right there makes it hard to believe since it's a combo video format. But, I'll watch first since I am bored with nothing to do.

You also have to gauge the competition though. The first video against the MK is a good example of that. BluB is just better than his opponents by a good degree. I agree with you though. He would probably place decently enough at tournaments.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Well actually if you watch at the end of the 2nd combo video i gave you it will show that MK and that Snake and they are actually really really good. But no matter how good they are he is still really good. I mean in the 2nd link i gave you keep watching until you see his falco vs an ike. It is just way to epic you must see it.

Well ima get off of here just for a little bit and i will see you guys/girls l8r.

Take care ;)

BluB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Crazy_Arni
Hot Wings, you better not judge someones skill off of vids. That will most likely always going to result in a flame war :b

Anxiety

Smash Apprentice
@hotwings "Finger lickin good" imo for ur title..

@BluB ur name and germany residence makes u great in my book :)

HotWings

Smash Ace
Well im not new to the USA tournaments but im clueless when it comes to other places out of the states.

Sorry if i started a flame war :(

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Well im not new to the USA tournaments but im clueless when it comes to other places out of the states.

Sorry if i started a flame war :(
Also, be better informed before you start making assumptions. BluB goes to tournaments, his last big one was Brawl in Berlin (which had lots of good european players going), where he placed 5th.

If you want to watch good european Falco's watch: Kasper, Gregs, Marcbri, BluB and Manko. ^^

HotWings

Smash Ace
^ Thanks for the info. Again sorry that i didnt know he was already famous lol. Like i said before, i dont know any famous people outside of the US so again im sorry.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
BluB does go to tourneys...

he usually places at least top 3/4 in all the european tourneys that he goes to...

I thought everyone knew this...

http://www.youtube.com/user/SmashIndexdotNet
that channel has a lot of his tourney vids.
Germany sucks, getting high in germany is way to easy as they only have a few good players. Out of all of Europe, they're probably the weakest big country. Weakest would be like... Portugal, Italy. Then you have Germany and Austria looool.

BluB wouldn't get **** done anywhere else.

Manko isn't that good either imo, iStud like 3stocked him last time without breaking a sweat lol. I do recommend Kasper, Gregs and Marcbri. Especially Kasper and Marcbri (sorry gregs) as they have really efficient yet different styles.

pulse131

Smash Ace
heh. blub kicks *** no doubt about that. hella awesome tech skill. one of those falcos who truly knows what hes doing.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
I suck though, need to get a lot better for NSTIV and stop losing to marth D:

I never see Manko play, so I wouldn't know how good he is, but I've heard he has some good wins.

Top Bottom