• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Kotu

Smash Cadet
Hands of MY Bread yeah falco's in the room of many breads an epic adventure

HotWings

Smash Ace
Hello everyone! This is my first time posting in falco's thread so i just wanted to say hey and tell everyone that i have decided on maining falco, today was my first day with him and i just love him. M2K helped me pick him out for my main because i told him i wanted a main for both melee and brawl and a character that can combo like crazy and he said that falco would be my best bet for both games and im trusting that he is right lol.

Btw im soon going to change my name.. im from the south (alabama) i use the red falco, so my name is going on be........

Fried Chicken

Dont you all just love the name lol.

Well i hope to get to know a bunch of you falco mains here pretty soon :)

There has been a huge increase in falco activity lately o.0? DEHF have anything to do with it?

But yeah, M2K has been saying for months that Falco is second best lol

Protect the bread fried chicken.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Eh DEHF had a little bit to with it but not really, i mean yes i love watching his falco but because he won the last tournament isnt why im maining falco right now its pretty much because of M2K. I do see his point in why i should main falco because he is the only one in melee and brawl that is great in both games and is good at comboing, not saying that marth isnt good but marth doesnt hold a candle to falco when it comes to comboing.

Oh and dont make me protect the bread because we all know i will just end up burning it >_<

Yay my 600th post!!!

pulse131

Smash Ace
i totally made my final decision cuz of dehf. that and i was seeing the best results with him :) but it wasnt just apex tho.
oh, and i am a pretty big dairy fan if i bread guard ill prolly end up bread eating. ;p
also welcome F.C.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Ive been playing him for about 6 months now, DEHFs performance just inspired me to come here and actually learn the character.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Exactly lol, me and my brother have always been head to head, i win he wins, i win he wins, we have always been evenly matched but today was my first day with falco and i just owned him like every match we played, i mean the first few i lost but once i warmed up i just kept dthrowing him all the way to the edge and then spikeing him and oh boy, talk about rage quiting lol. Everytime i did that to his first stock he would just quit and restart it hahahaha.

But yeah im having some serious fun with falco and hopefully someday my falco will be as good as DEHF. I mean i should learn falco kinda fast because i have no reason to alt anyone because like there is no point in me alting marth or whoever else because falco can hold his own.

Oh btw someone suggested me changeing my name to Hot Wings lol. I like the name but i just think Fried Chicken sounds better.

Teach him how to DI the spike. It will make the games more interesting for you. Or teach him how to evade getting grabbed all the time.

pulse131

Smash Ace
My brother and I* :p
ya falco tends to do that whole winning thing pretty well, and quite easily compared to trying to pick up other high tiers imo. and ya marth is a good second cuz hes good against the few who have positive on falco such as pika and rob.
and hot wings sounds like a, how to put this...a more zesty name then fried chicken but hey its your name.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Yeah after a few rage quits of him i actually taught him how to get out of the CG, see he mains both lucas and marth and while he was marth i taught him how to get out of the CG at like 17% and he never uses any other character against my falco now lol. He hasnt learned how to DI out of the spike yet but he now tries to stay in the air or on platforms.

Well everyone im about to have to get to bed but it was nice meeting you all and i hope to talk to you all again tommorow.

Oh btw does the falco mains have a skype or anything like that that yal use? If not i think it would be pretty cool and a bunch of fun for us to be able to talk on the mic to each other. If nothing else we should get a xat. But skype would be more fun :)

Alright goodnight everyone, yal take care

Much needed activity in my opinion. It has been rather dead here regarding any progress in... anything. Heck, the match-up discussions we had once before are non-existant. The many falcos we had such as blad01, vlade, ozz, pure awesome, etc. are busy doing other things. If not for the social theads, I think the brawl boards in general would be dead as melee is right now.

Denzi

Smash Master
Heck, the match-up discussions we had once before are non-existant.
I'm trying to keep up with the matchup threads, I'm just overwhelmed with schoolwork atm. I should have time to update+start a new discussion sometime this weekend.

@KingFunk:
Unless I somehow end up in california for free, I am not going. If it was closer to the midwest, I might, just might go.

@Denzi L Washington:
It is not the match-up discussions that we have, it is rather the lack of any depth to it. I mean, look at the zelda one. Pretty much everyone goes and states a number without much reasoning or depth to their reply. I believe most agree that it is an advantage to us anyway, but how many of us actually have played proficent and even better than us zelda users? I know I haven't, and that's why I refrain from posting a number on there. But, that does not help much by keeping it inactive. I feel many things are bias, or either inactive.

@lv100:
Well, you can learn to start CGing him again if you get the CG right. You can CG marth to normal percents with combination of the buffered boost grabs, and dash grabs. Have him fear falco again lol

HotWings

Smash Ace
Alright everyone im about to change my name!

I thought Fried Chicken would be a cool name but you know.. once i come in 1st in genesis2 and everyone is chanting my name.. fried chicken doesnt sound like a username or something you would chant lol. So someone told me about the name Hot Wings and a bunch of people including me love the name so i think im going to change my name to Hot Wings but i just want yal to say if you like hot wings over fried chicken (the name not the food lol)

Oh btw what should my title say? If my name is going to be Hot Wings i would think the title should say (Get me while im hot)

But then again maybe someone could think of something better but Get me while im hot sounds pretty funny lol.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Alright everyone im about to change my name!

I thought Fried Chicken would be a cool name but you know.. once i come in 1st in genesis2 and everyone is chanting my name.. fried chicken doesnt sound like a username or something you would chant lol.
Dude are you kidding?

Fried chicken is in culinary God Tier.

I would chant that nonstop.

dainbramage

Smash Journeyman
Obviously everyone would chant CHICKEN CHICKEN and just leave out the fried part.

But falco is a baker who brags about pizza cake, is overly defensive of his bread, and doesn't want you trying meat, so clearly you need a more bread-themed name.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Yeah i know all you falcos love your bread but sometimes you gotta have some meat to go in the bread lol.

So lets all vote. First name to 5 votes wins.

Fried Chicken

Hot Wings

Edit- I just thought of another name.. Bread N Butter

And the voteing begins!

(honestly idc what name yal pick because i love them both)

pulse131

Smash Ace
l0ol why not just hot watermelon flavored kooliad marinated fried chicken wings :p
i vote hot wings simply cuz its sounds better as at tag. fried chicken may be cool too but the name is what were after, not taste. fried chicken sounds to dry and bleh and meh and boring and psh and fickle.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Hahaha, what about Bread N Butter >_<

I personally like Hot Wings better... if i do go with Hot Wings what tag would look best?

HW
Hot
Wing

It already seems like a bunch of people that like the name Hot Wings but then again there are a good amount of people that like Fried Chicken lol.

Votes are 1-0 in Hot Wings flavor

Top Bottom