• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Are we onto another falco meme? Hands off my fried chicken? :confused:

I fear to think what would happen if we added chicken to our list of things...

HotWings

Smash Ace
Hahahaha, idk why everyone thinks falco likes bread because he actually says hands off my prey which could be anything. He might kill other chickens for a living and fry them and make some Fried Chicken??

Idk im waiting for m2k to answer me because i asked him what he liked better, Hot Wings or Fried Chicken. So im just waiting for him to choose my name for me :)

M@v

Subarashii!
I am really curious now. Can we count the number of US White Falco mainers who are tourney active on one hand?

Lets see....

Bloodcross
Arty
Me
Denzi
Shugo is part white.

I am really curious now. Can we count the number of US White Falco mainers who are tourney active on one hand?

Lets see....

Bloodcross
Arty
Me
Denzi
Shugo is part white.
Do you mean national tourney active? There are obviously way more albino falco's out there. I'm white by the way :/ Yet I prefer the brown jacket.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Does Denzi actually go to tourneys?

I never heard of him. Ive heard of MMM, even tho hes bad. =P

and shugo counts as hes more light skinned than most italians I know. so he DEFINITELY doesnt count as black.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Dont ask how i didnt get that.. im a bit slow >_<

The score is still 2-0 where you at Fried Chicken? Hot Wings is going beast on yal

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice

Lets see....

Bloodcross
Arty
Me
Denzi
Shugo is part white.
Depends on what you mean by tourney active, cuz I bees white yo.

M@v

Subarashii!
Lmao wtf @ this white nonsense. I be black O: even if i dont look it..
Shugo you even told me your part white, STFU xD.

I know your mainly black though.

Denzi just goes to ohio tourneys. I literally couldnt think of anyone else, so I used him since he goes local.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Willz is white, he actually plays a lot of Falco in tournament because Falcon is trash.

I don't fit in anywhere.

pulse131

Smash Ace
so what are the other black stereotypes. from what ive heard its marth snake mk g+w and lucario, so...top tier and, lucario ;p

HotWings

Smash Ace
I still think g+w is a very good character its just you rarely see them anymore.

Oh btw the votes for Hot Wings and Fried Chicken are tied up at 2-2

Falco Usmash:
Total: 44 frames
First hits on frame 8
Shield hit lag: 9
Shield stun: 13
Advantage: -32

Fox Up Smash
Hit: 8
Hitlag: 10
Total: 46
Shield stun: 15
Advantage: -33

:( If only we had Fox's killing power in Usmash, Falco would be unstoppable ;_;

HotWings

Smash Ace
Hello everyone, i would like to say a few words.

Well me and my brother was just now talking and he was really upset because ive been playing brawl for so long and have been focusing on learning new combos and all that crap for so long that i have just been pushing him aside. See when we first started we wanted to be like the best doubles team ever. We wanted a team like mario and luigi.. a team that matches.

Well after sometime he has always stuck with lucas like ever since the game came out because he just loves him. We tried out every team there was that matched, mario+luigi, link+toon link, c.falcon+ganon, ness+lucas, marth+ike, PT+pikachu/another pokemon, i cant really think right now but i do know that we tried out all the teams and we had the best of times with ness+lucas.

I mean we made like 3 wombo combos, and not just that but we was just perfect as a team but after i got into this competitive scene me and him have just been spliting up as partners and i really dont want that to happen because family comes first.

The only reason i started playing falco in the first place is because i told m2k how i liked to play and he told me falco fits me best and.. maybe if i mained falco a bit longer i could actually be really good with him.

But to make a long story short.. i might be leaveing falco and all of the other characters and teaming up with my brother again and me maining ness once again.

I hope you all understand and i will still drop by on the falco boards every now and then and chat.

I just want to focus more about having fun than winning (even though winning is more fun than loseing lol)

Well yal take care!

M@v

Subarashii!
If Falco had fox's upsmash, fair, and upb, gg mk Falco best character. cp?

nah, mk would STILL be da bess Falco would be like guaranteed 2nd though

HotWings

Smash Ace
Aw you know what.. i cant leave you guys lol. I think i will just use ness for doubles and main falco normally... heck i might not even use ness in doubles because lucas+falco is a pretty good team lol.

Well sorry about putting all this on you guys. I said last sunday that im giving myself until next sunday (which is tommorow) to makle up my mind on my main. So ive already kinda made up my mind on sticking with falco in brawl and melee and maybe just useing ness for doubles but idk. Falco is just so ownage in both games and i dont want to just give him up for... ness lol.

No matter how good you get with them low tier characters you will never make 1st in a big tournament but however falco is just beast.

Well again sorry everyone about all this, tonight at 12:00 i will tell you all what i have decided im going to do but its more than likely going to be me maining falco.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
just go falco lucas. thats a great team as is.

and just cus you team together doesnt mean you have to pick matching characters... thats cute and a novel idea but if you want to get competitive about it, thats a stupid idea as is.

its good enough that you decide to team with your brother, most of us never get the chance to have a static teammate.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
what do you guys think about this rule. If you are playing under a ten min timer and the match ends in a time out, both players get a win. This rule seems to work well especially against those people who choose certain broken stages for the sole purpose of timing someone out. When using this rule, no one benefits from trying to time another person out and it lets the players play any way they want to without interfering with their play style.

The only problem that I see with this rule is if both players each win one game and the third game goes to time out. This can be solved by having a 1 stock rematch. The only way this will happen is if a timeout happens on the third game because a winner will be declared if there is a timeout on the second game. If a timeout happens on the first game, since both players won, then there is no way to choose a counter pick, so they can either choose to play on the same starter stage or restart the stage striking procedure. Since neither player actually beat the other, both players will have to stick to the character they chose when the time out occurred.

If you guys like it, you should post here http://www.smashboards.com/showthrea...8#post11069918

pulse131

Smash Ace
**** enochs falco too good.
havnt played him in some time and that guy likes his tech skill and super dacus spam. also real agro and still very effective. we did falco dittos in tourny today. first match was legit awesome, then after that it was just getting cg'd. after that we hung and what not, turns out hes not even 10 minutes away o.o
so ya imma play enochuout alot more :)

Top Bottom