• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Jon?

Smash Champion
Wifi?! LOLOL.

My SHDL become 2x ground lasers rofl. My CG becomes grab. pause. dthrow. pause. walk. miss grab.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I have ****ing exams man, maybe MM could be kind enough if he strolls round these parts.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Added Beetle Juice to the bottom tier, any other requests?

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Get more active in the boards.

I didn't forget you though clowsui<3

Gonna watch your vid now Tommy.

EDIT:

Mm, nice vid, but wouldn't exactly do well in competitive play. The Full-hop Dair/Bair to Phantasm would only work for getting away, perhaps if you missed it, or you hit at low percents and are still open.

But instead of Phantasm, the laser could only be used for mindgames. I saw what you were doing where you Daired, reverse laser opposite side of the opponent and grabbed. That could be used for spacing, but wouldn't a reverse boost pivot grab could work outta' it as well? More flashy, and effective if they plan on dodging.

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
lol I still think this list is really wierd.

What's it a tier list of? Coolness?

DEHF has his own fan club. He should be SK93 tier.

No, it's not a typo.

And yes, he should.
If you are going to start naming all other falco players that are up there with SK92 a different number, you might as well make the letters different too *nod nod*

SK92 is the orignal. DEHF is SK92 v3.0 (aka SK93). Who should be SK92 v4.0?

Edit: This is my one thousand, one hundred and eleveth post :)

Anyone see CG > Ground Release (offstage) > edgeguarding as a better method to getting a KO on certain people such as Wolf or Falco.

Doing this, CG > ground release (offstage) > run offstage with bair (gimps there 2nd jump) > 2nd jump back to edge to edgehog UpB recovery.

Might even work on fox?

NO ONE ELSE.

Only DEHF gets the privilege.

Congrats on all the ones.
SK92 v3.0. Only one in the world. A collectors item xD

wangston

Smash Lord
DEHF ,,, should be SK93 tier.

No, it's not a typo.
Yup. The only reason sk92 is so popular is because we heard about him and sethlon first. Now we have DEHF and he is an upgrade. Just look at those tournament results or watch him play. He is the sk93.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Quick update, I'll fix it proper later.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Sorry guys, that KOTH Fiasco took most of my attention yesterday, and now I'm exhausted.

As for now, don't take the orders in the Tier List too seriously anyway, or the list itself lol.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
But do I get "Comrade" tier for being a Fox Boarder then?

Or how about a "Bird" tier for also being a King DeDeDe Boarder?

Or how about a Pew Pew (the bad version) tier for being a Fox/Falco/Wolf Boarder?

Or how about a FIRIN' MAH LAZ0R tier for being a Samus Boarder?

... <_<

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Marth Boarder is the significant one.

I would have made a ***got Tier, but I'm not THAT rude, so Below The Floor will do fine.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
I did horrible at Ozzfest lol. 25 outta like 31, but I didn't go Falco.

Played Popertop's Wario with Snake, he ***** me. I switched to Falco, he went Marth and one, pretty close though.

Then I went to losers, played someone named COACH. 2-stocked his Snake with Falco, he went MK, I went Snake. He won 2nd, and 3rd.

I can't beat spammers worth ****.

And I was so nervous lol, the pressure <_<.

Beetle Juice

Smash Journeyman
I did horrible at Ozzfest lol. 25 outta like 31, but I didn't go Falco.

Played Popertop's Wario with Snake, he ***** me. I switched to Falco, he went Marth and one, pretty close though.

Then I went to losers, played someone named COACH. 2-stocked his Snake with Falco, he went MK, I went Snake. He won 2nd, and 3rd.

I can't beat spammers worth ****.

And I was so nervous lol, the pressure <_<.
Aww it brings back my first tourny feeling, I didn't go all falco because I didn't feel as confident with him during the time. Don't think about the pressure there can only be one 1st place just get comfortable and keep your mindset on the game. Play to learn, don't play to win XD

Top Bottom