• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Remember when smashboards was taken over by mlg and all of the avatars got erased. I decided to keep mine erased in memory of the old smashboards.

I don't have the video equipment for high quality videos. Besides, it was only a joke.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Title: Spastic stock subtractor

Uh yeah, FBR is a pretty cool place. Probably part of the reason I don't post in the Falco boards as much...

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Updating later, but Tommy definitely deserves S Tier for Gold Falco justice.
And for being ****ing awesome.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Tommy_G, why is it that I cannot see your avatar, it's just an empty box with an X through it.

How long have you been lurking?

Just for that, you get a cookie :bee: A name.... You use Falco, Snake and Wario for fun. Good at them all and KuroZero.

Auroke Falco?

-ke from snake, -a from wario, -uro from kurozero and Falco is well from falco xD
It's a pretty off and on thing. Like if some new tech with Falco pops up then I'll browse around and pick up some stuff. My Falco is pretty much a textbook one, minus a few things, like more lagless Illusions and whatnot. But since I have him as a secondary might as well get to know the Falco community. I play with Light_13, Wangston and Clowsui. So that's a start I guess.

I dont' want to sound imposing or anything but.....

THE MATCH-UP DISCUSSION IS DEAD. LET'S GET SOME NEW CHARACTERS TO DISCUSS AND START TALKING ABOUT IT BEFORE ANYMORE OF THE METAGAME GETS FORESTALLED BY US TALKING ABOUT BREAD!!!!

And yes, I have heard of that person called BleachigoZX as well ;)

Zesty_Chicken

Smash Cadet
I've been spending all my time over at AiB. Haven't been giving my attention to the Falco boards T_T.

WTF is this (Colonel's Secret) thing next to my name?

I don't have Wifi, so I don't now how I compare to the other Falcos here. I'm pretty darn good though. At least, I think I am.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I think Denzi is a pretty cool guy. eh shoots lasers, protects breads and doesn't afraid of anything

Also top of B tier = gut

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I've been spending all my time over at AiB. Haven't been giving my attention to the Falco boards T_T.

WTF is this (Colonel's Secret) thing next to my name?

I don't have Wifi, so I don't now how I compare to the other Falcos here. I'm pretty darn good though. At least, I think I am.
Zesty Chikkanz = KFC = Colonel Sander's Secret Recipe.

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
It's cool. I'm dropping Brawl publicly for a while since I work a lot. I'm still going to play by myself at like 2 AM though. But anyway, hopefully when I get the time to start going out to competitions again, I'll be good enough to pull a Fiction and go under a new name and start owning.

Top Bottom