• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

wangston

Smash Lord
EDIT: I played Switch in online Falco dittos yesterday, and I knew he was going to tech the spike so I faked it.

I got a Chaingrab to Taunt kill. It was amazing.

He still won though.
Did you jump at him then, went back to the stage and then taunted him?

clowsui

Smash Legend
LOL @ pure

in other news i hate diddy ****, even when i cp marth + yoshi's i lose :( (but that might be for reasons not relating to my character).

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I want to play someone in Wifi. I hardly ever play online though...

Also Diddy isn't hard. Just throw away his banana's as he summons them and camp. Up close spam the shortest Jab combo you can. Falco can do cooler looking things with the Banana's too.

xD This is too good. We now finally have multiple people to play falco with online for wifi

Before I felt I was like the only one. Everyone else either hated it, or didnt' have the access *coughdenzicough*

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Yeah I can guarantee the BR is filled with info, while this has.....Bread?

Edit:

Anybody from teh Falco Boards can PM for some Wifi training. I'm not doing much for the rest of this month-johns.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Crystal, make a list of all WiFalco players friendcodes.

:)

How do you get into the SBR?

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
Did you jump at him then, went back to the stage and then taunted him?
Nope, just straight up Dthrow -> Taunt. On Wifi you pretty much have to commit to teching the spike during the last Dthrow or it won't register properly.

MINDGAMES, SON.

If we do a Falco Finder, we should give it it's own thread and have with it a rankings list of Wifi Falcos. It'd be sweet. No official system in place or anything, just a general agreement on who's where. And no chainspikes in Falco dittos should be a rule, along with "Don't use Falco the entire **** time."

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
my set against weroup makes me so depressed

the first match we were both on our last stocks and I was going to edge guard him for the game then he stage spikes me by throwing a purple pikmin 2nd game I beat him 3rd game he CPed brinstar so I went snake and he beat me

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Yeah, we watched.

You could have obviously had made some better choices, but I'm pretty you will notice them once you watch the vids. Review the match-up and ask Olimars for help. That is all I can ever think of doing whenever I lose to people. You will get him next time okay!

Edit: I couldn't find any vids!
Also the FBR should have a Thread here where they release info/topics to see our take on it.

They kept that pretty quiet for a time before someone else said it. What other goodies are you hiding back there >_>

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
Or maybe Denzi is lying.

YOU'LL NEVER KNOW.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

In fact, I present to you the last post in the FBR. I swear to God, Allah, Santa, or whoever you want that this is the most current post in the FBR.

That's... that's ridiculous. If what you're saying is true, and I don't see how it couldn't be, Falco is about to become Brawl's only true MK counter.

****, son.
Just try to convince someone in the FBR to post the second most current post, and you'll be set. At the same time, I would like to also promise that if there were anything monumental currently being discussed in the FBR, I would personally make a thread about it.

That's 2 truths in one post.

And to be fair, we didn't exactly do a phenomenal job. The videos were posted on my Youtube account for like a month.

B/C they know Falco prefers the air >_>
But MK kills him there xD Be afraid little birdie.

Great Games Kuro. Close as ever still. I cannot do more than 2 right now for some reason. I am a bit jittery after battling you. Plus, it looked like you were trying to battle someone else there.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Its cool Crystal, gg's none the less.

Falco dittos XD I didn't CG at all that match :(

btw, I picked Wario for the lulz. Good stuff though bro. Hit me up when your free, we gotta play again!

EDIT: Check this out, Tourney Play 2 results.

1. Tyrant (MK)
2. Fiction (Wario)
3. Mew2King (MK)
4. MikeHAZE (Marth)
5. Valdens (G&W)
5. DieSuperFly (MK/Snake)
7. Weruop (Olimar)
7. Havok (MK)
9. Chip (Toon Link)
9. HugS (ROB)
9. Sean (MK)
9. DEHF (Falco)
13. Praxis (Peach)
13. Jem (MK)
13. Nerd

Good stuff. I've heard of Nerd, but don't know much about him. He plays Falco though. : )

9 and 13th outta 74 entrants. Good ****.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Lol, we so need to make a hierarchy. What do you think guys? I think it would be lulzy.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Hierarchy

–noun, plural -chies.
1. any system of persons or things ranked one above another.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I only overestimate the FBR siply because I'm not allowed to look at the stuff that's being posted there. I'm very expiramental when I play so reading about things that I can do with Falco is the only way I get better.

Also reveal the MK counter! (or what you thought it was)

Denzi

Smash Master
I only overestimate the FBR siply because I'm not allowed to look at the stuff that's being posted there. I'm very expiramental when I play so reading about things that I can do with Falco is the only way I get better.

Also reveal the MK counter! (or what you thought it was)
Never! Muahahahahahaha!

@ Teran: We all need official titles too.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well first I gotta compile a list of aaaaaaaaaaaall the Falco Boarders...

A few have them have slipped off the radar and some new faces have come between my short hiatus.

Ah, the face of change, still we have the awesome peeps here as always.

Beta unordered list for now.

Denzi
BleachigoZX
Blad
Ozz
Teran
KuroZero
pure_awesome
DEHF
Tommy_G
Kismet
Vlade
Hawks Go Caw Caw Caw... Hands off my Bread!
Wangston
Emperor Time
Crystal
Xonar
J4pu
SK92 (Although he rarely posts lol)
Gmoney
Marcbri
Jon?
Zesty Chikkanz (and Watermelonz)
Emperor Time
Mith (for great justice)
Minus
Switch
Red Halberd
Zamz
Blistering Speed

... All who spring to mind.

Come up with suggestions for titles haha. XD

Denzi

Smash Master
PL0X!

We all main the same character :)
Plus I'm Bleachigo you can't resist showing it to a cute little boy like me. :)
Well we have to make sure it's 100% viable before we show all of you. We don't want people freaking out over nothing like that Sheik infinite thing that happened a little bit ago.

@Teran: Before anyone else bothers, I'm gonna say Reverse Hulk for me :laugh:

And I'll try to think of things for the rest. If I were you, I'd just start a list in the OP and change the titles as people think of them. And organize us into tiers. Of awesomeness. I nominate you for S tier =]

Well "<3" at me being second in memory.
But I was first =]
And your being so high on the list is probably just because you had the first post on the page.

kidding.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well we have to make sure it's 100% viable before we show all of you. We don't want people freaking out over nothing like that Sheik infinite thing that happened a little bit ago.

@Teran: Before anyone else bothers, I'm gonna say Reverse Hulk for me :laugh:

And I'll try to think of things for the rest. If I were you, I'd just start a list in the OP and change the titles as people think of them. And organize us into tiers. Of awesomeness. I nominate you for S tier =]

Brilliant plan! Well I'll put the unordered list in OP for now. XD
I'll put Mini Mic in there as well, since he is our mod after all, and he's a ****ing Aussie.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Check OP, now let's start with Tier List Positions.

Denzi for S Tier, Teran's immediate vote.

Top Bottom